Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix loosing internet connection....ONLY on Yahoo drafts (all drafts - Mocks and real)

On EVERY single drafts (whether it is mock or real drafts) there is ALWAYS a moment (or more) when we get cut-off with the message unreliable internet connection. HOWEVER, internet works just fine. Each time this happens I can open a new tab and surf the net without issue. Why ONLY Yahoo drafts loose connection like that? Fix this asap or players will go elsewhere! Drafts are the most important part of any fantasy seasons!!!

610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Fantasy Football needs to add Ricard Patrick Ravens FB.. to the available roster.

yahoo needs to update rosters.. and add Patrick Ricard Ravens FB.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. auto draft ****

My auto draft was completed yesterday. I had moved all TE's and Kickers to my do not draft list as I find these positions easy to fill from waivers after the draft. Yahoo instaed insists on filling my TE position in the 8th round with Anthony Denham (Phi - TE), bet you don't know who he is either!!!!!! I had checked yesterday to make sure there were no TE's left that I had not put on my do not draft list, there were none but yet I get this stiff in the 8th round!!! Then to boot, yahoo also feels…

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why aren't draft grades provided for points leagues?

There may not be as many Points leagues as Head-to-Head leagues but we'd still like to see how we did in our drafts.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Set player values as max bid, during auction draft, for computer.

When a player isn't available for their draft Yahoo has a computer draft for them. During an Auction Draft, that computer is bidding on players. Yahoo sets auction values for players to give customers an idea of what that player is worth and they are pretty accurate within a dollar or 2, but during the auction the computer will bid as much as $10 over the Yahoo set values. Why? It throws the rest of the league off their budgets and overspends for the team owner who couldn't be there. Set the max computer bid at the set value that…

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mock Drafts ... Create an option for

Mock Drafts .. Create an option for Number of Teams along with position you'd like to draft. As soon as all the positions fill up immediately create a mock draft. That way you're not waiting for minutes each time waiting for one to be created. And getting bumped to a spot you don't want b/c you just want to prepare for the position you'll be drafting in a real one.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. failed to recognize primary manager

i am the primary manager and invited a friend to be my co-manager. come draft time, when i'm in the draft room, i'm not able to pick anyone...shows that im not signed in...when i finally figured out to remove the co-manager, so i can finally able to pick anyone, i was already 4 picks in...this is highly upsetting...you need to QA your draft rooms to ensure primary account doesn't have any issues...effing bs that this happened to me during the most important part of the season
    #%$#@$%#@%$#!!!!!!!!!

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More flexibility for commissioners. I mistakenly forgot to remove 2 additional bench spots from

Subtraction of spots post draft. I was unaware that you could only remove spots form a league before the draft. I entered the results of an offline draft and forgot to remove two bench spots (we are going from 7 to 5 with the addition of 2 teams) and now I have to completely reset the draft and redo all my work.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pressing the "Enter" button in an Auction Draft should NOT bid. Was trying to chat and accidentally bid on a player I didn't want.

Pressing the "Enter" button in an Auction Draft should NOT bid. Was trying to chat and accidentally bid on a player I didn't want.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ability to rank individual defenders for auction

Yahoo needs to add the ability to rank individual defensive players for Auction drafts. In the very least, there should be the ability to search on IDPs pre-draft rank to adjust. Currently, one must scroll through 100's of names to find players that interest them.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Drive activity to the mock draft rooms pro leagues by selecting draft order once the league is set or a day or 2 before the draft

You could drive soon much more activity(clicks for advertisers) to your mock draft rooms if you would select draft order once the leagues were set in your pro leagues. selecting draft order 15 minutes before drafts completely negates a valuable tool that is available to players that are serious about FFB

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Draft board view- Please freeze team names row.

Please freeze team names row. If you scroll down in later rounds you can not see the column headings with team names

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clean up draft issues

I attempted a mock draft but when the draft began my screen froze and I couldn't make any picks. I hope this won't be an issue during my actual draft.

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how about a way to SET PRE DRAFT PLAYER RANKINGS ON THE FRIGGIN APP?!

Let me set my Pre-Draft Rankings on the app, like I can on the site. Easy. It seems pretty dumb that you CAN'T.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't edit pre-draft player values for auction draft

I edit the values on the first page and it just cycles on some sea green "saving...." text until you exit the page, and lose your progress. Is this yahoo fantasy's first year doing pre-draft edits? How is this still happening? Did you fire your programmers?

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Draft Grading

I love the current additions you have made to your platform over the summer.
    However, I have been doing drafts for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed that your "fantasy points" category hasn't changed. I am now at the point where I can draft a 98 A+ team in a 12 man league by knowing which injured players will give me the best value. There is no way these teams would work in real life.
    Instead of giving predicted fantasy points (and never changing them), why don't you just rank the players by Tiers in the mock drafts. …

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Inaccurate draft times.

We love using Yahoo for our Fantasy League and will continue to do so. As commissioner I am struggling to provide our league members with an accurate draft time. We are in central standard and would like the option of being able to change the draft to our time zone. Our draft time shows Pacific time and some of our members have forgot to convert the time and have been late to the draft. This seems minor but it would really help our draft day.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the commissioner the ability to see who has submitted their keeper options. Also adding the keeper tools to the mobile app.

Allow the commissioner the ability to see who has submitted their keeper options. This would be extremely helpful and would solve sending reminders to everyone.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Did two mock drafts. Selected my teams draft order, hit save and both times the mock showed Yahoo and experts -NOT MINE. PLS FIX

Did two mock drafts. Selected my teams draft order, hit save and both times the mock showed Yahoo and experts -NOT MINE. PLS FIX.

I took the time to put in a selection and Yahoo failed me.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Random Draft order not random

I'm about ready to quit Yahoo and go elsewhere. Last year, four drafts, ALL picks at 3 or 4. This year, four drafts, ALL picks between 6-10. Seriously? It takes the fun out of it when you're either picking the same teams, or reaching for players you don't believe in. I have to believe another service would have a better random generator. This is ridiculous. I'm paying money for this. Fix this now, or I'm done with Yahoo.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base