Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trolls have destroyed the on-demand draft.

Your techs need to start doing some blocking. The on- demand draft has been non functional for 3 days. They fill the league, leave draft make nullify every one of them. Every. single. time.

370th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Might as well do away with the instant draft. Trolls have made it non functional.

I have been trying to do an instant draft for 2 days but the trolls will not let a draft start anymore.

370th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to set preferences for auto-draft

Allow users a long list of preferences for auto-draft. For example, when setting my custom pre-draft rankings, let me say that I don’t want a certain player or position to be drafted before a certain round. NFL.com offers this.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you stop sending me emails of draft results when I explicitly do not check the box

Can you stop sending me emails of mock draft results when I explicitly do not check the box

588th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PPR Mock Draft option

Glad to see the standard scoring updated to .5 PPR, can an option be available in mock drafts to have a 1.0 PPR?

448th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please give the commissioner unlimited pauses for online drafts.

Please allow the commissioner to pause the draft an unlimited amount of times for the online draft. In a league where we can trade draft picks - it's annoying when the commissioner is unable to pause the draft to work out the players being picked up.

154th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. allow for extended draft

Having the option for an extended draft, allows teams to draft over a period of time. For example, a league could start drafting three weeks before the season starts. Each team would have, 12 hours to make a pick. It is getting tougher and tougher to find a time to draft, so this would allow more freedom for everyone's schedule.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pre-Draft Rankings

I have been playing Yahoo Fantasy football for 15 years and I have never had this issue. For some reason our pre-rankings are quarterback heavy with the top 20 pics as QB's. Our point distribution has been the same every year, and this is the first time we have experienced this. Is there a way to have the defualt pre-ranking the same as the AVG draft pick. Has anybody else had this issue? If this is a league issue I think it should be corrected. I would just like to know why this has changed and what I can do…

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback! The pre-draft rankings are based on total points projected, hence why QBs are stacked at the top.

Engineering is working to switch the current pre-draft rankings to match our X-ranks. Will update here once resolved. Thanks again!

Yahoo Product Support

12. Give commissioners ability to limit # of players of single position(Ex: 5QBs, 1 team)

I suggest Yahoo give commissioners the ability to limit the number of players a team can draft for a single position. I have several 16 team leagues and without fail there is that one player who drafts QB after QB. One team with 5QBs in a 16 team league means several teams will be forced to trade with him just to get a starting QB, let alone get a second QB for depth and bye week. That would go a long way to a great 2018 season.

107th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pre-Draft Rankings

It seems that the pre-draft rankings are not correct. It looks like players are listed based on how they finished in scoring last year. Please correct this.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Our league plays in two halves. In a change this year, you can no longer reset rosters after Week 6. Commissioners should have this power.

We play in a league, now in its 26th season. We're total points, and play in two halves -- with a redraft after Week 9. We moved from CBS four years ago to Yahoo! in large part due to the roster flexibility available here.

In past years, after Week 9, I could go in and reset the league's rosters and re-populate the teams via the offline draft tool. Not so this year. :-(

Now, according to the folks at customer support, the only way I can do this is to empty each team one player at a time, and re-add…

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 228th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. unlock max amount of players drafted per position

Please get rid of this new max per position in the draft. Or at least let the commissioners have the ability to customize the limit. This is something new this year.
    thanks

209th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey John, thank you for submitting feedback. The position caps only exist in Public leagues. There are no caps in private league drafts. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Mock drafts: report trolls

Let us help filter out those who "troll" and intentionally ruin mock drafts.

A guy named Cliff drafted: Jay Cutler 1st overall, followed by: Tony Romo, Younghoe Koo, and Jordan Gay. Cool.

159th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option for keepers to not be applied in a round during the draft

in a league where draft picks are traded it gets screwed up because keepers are applied either in the first couple of rounds or the last couple. This in turn screws up the draft order. if i traded my first pick of the draft but my keeper is applied there it doesn't draft in order correctly. keepers should have the option to be applied simply before or after the draft is finished.

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow draft order to be imported from a spread sheet program such as EXCEL.

For someone like myself who likes to rank a very large number of players, the current system is cumbersome and time consuming. It is far easier for me to rank players in a spread sheet.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base