Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wrong Drafts

I keep getting put in Live auction Drafts and have never EVER signed up for Auction drafts,supposed to be autopick drafts.ever thing is so messed up,im done with yahoo.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION!

PLEASE ADD 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION PLEASE!!

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Link to players draft position

We have a Keeper league, in which the round the player was drafted in determines his upcoming keeper value. I'd like to be able to click on a player, a FA but more importantly, a player on someone's roster to determine the round that player was selected or whether he was Undrafted/FA. This would make it easier to determine accurate trade value.

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I really want a report card for Auction Drafts

I really enjoy the report cards given for Standard Snake Drafts, any chance we could get the same treatment for Auction Drafts?

254th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add a an option to set a keeper limit.

It would be great to be able to set the max number of keepers that an owner can keep.
    While currently the Commish can review everyone's keepers before confirming them, if people chose to keep too many, now I have to chase them down and find out who the really wanted to keep.
    It would hopefully be a fairly simple change that would make life much easier for me and my co-commissioners.
    Thanks!

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IR Spot for Dynasty League pre-draft

Allow players to be placed in the IR spot as part of keeper settings. e.g. Alshon Jefferys is PUP designate which is IR eligible. However you cannot place him in the IR spot until AFTER you draft. Hence, you could have had an extra draft pick during draft instead of waiver-wire pick after draft.

1328th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base