Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre-draft ranking sorting

It would be great to be able to sort through the player list data based on a pulldown option of "pre-draft rankings". That way you can look at your rankings based on position at a point other than in a mock draft or real draft. Would help you set your tiers internally

530th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fantasy auto drafts need a MAJOR change in settings

I had Amari Cooper well above Carson Wentz in my pre-draft rankings, yet, my team auto drafted Wentz above Cooper. This must be for positional reasons, but this is idiotic.

There needs to be SOMETHING where you can just say "My Pre-Ranks Only" instead of the computer choosing when and where you need a position...This has happened in EVERY auto draft i've ever done...

I want the guys i had ranked - not position players to fill out my roster...Why can't this be changed?

I don't even want to get into the computer drafting a Kicker when i've got guys…

870th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to set preferences for auto-draft

Allow users a long list of preferences for auto-draft. For example, when setting my custom pre-draft rankings, let me say that I don’t want a certain player or position to be drafted before a certain round. NFL.com offers this.

870th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Draft Values

Listing Auction/Draft and Keeper Values On Player Lists and Rosters Throughout The Season

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Setting randomize draft order now...

After setting league to setting randomize draft order now. Provide link, option under "Draft" tab or section on league home pace to list the draft order. Also ensure that the order doesn't change once its randomized. Yahoo chat tech said take a picture as the "system may change the order", then manually set the order as what the randomized one was. Thanks, been playing on yahoo since 2001 so hopefully this helps.

530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Random Draft order not random

I'm about ready to quit Yahoo and go elsewhere. Last year, four drafts, ALL picks at 3 or 4. This year, four drafts, ALL picks between 6-10. Seriously? It takes the fun out of it when you're either picking the same teams, or reaching for players you don't believe in. I have to believe another service would have a better random generator. This is ridiculous. I'm paying money for this. Fix this now, or I'm done with Yahoo.

870th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Entering draft results could be much faster.

Re: The "Edit Draft Results" page -https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/553472/editdraftresults

Entering draft results takes a lot of time. I like to type in the names because it's faster than clicking and dragging, BUT when you press enter to select the player, you have to re click on the search box which slows me down.

I wrote some code that will autofocus on the search box after pressing enter. If you could somehow send this to the fantasy football development team it will make this chore a bit easier.

function refocusOnEnterKeydown() {
    var ps = document.getElementById("player-search");
    ps.addEventListener("keydown", function (e) {
    if (e.keyCode ===…

530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trolls have destroyed the on-demand draft.

Your techs need to start doing some blocking. The on- demand draft has been non functional for 3 days. They fill the league, leave draft make nullify every one of them. Every. single. time.

370th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase the cap on running backs drafted

Since you added a flex spot it doesn't make sense that you can draft 8 WRs and only 6RBs. You can start the same number of each so why can't you draft to the same limit?

870th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You NEED to have better PAUSE controls during live draft

What a disaster switching over to Yahoo league. What is the reason for only allowing 5 pauses for a total of 15 minutes? And why can't I start the draft back up again by clicking START. Why do I have to wait the full 5 minutes? Look, there are all kinds of reasons a live draft party needs to pause/start their draft - especially when using your system for the first time. GIVE BETTER PAUSE CONTROLS!

421st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo should create customized Slow Draft option...

Create live drafts that have a customized timer and notifications. Simple right! Yahoo! already does both, why not combine the two. This would allow leagues such as mine to do a slow draft which a manager has hours or days to select a player then when they do the next manager would receive a notification that they are on the clock. Currently my league does this through GoogleDocs and texts. Yahoo! would be able to charge for this ability I'm sure. The other platforms allow you to do this but it costs a lot and I really like to use…

311th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pre-Draft Rankings

I have been playing Yahoo Fantasy football for 15 years and I have never had this issue. For some reason our pre-rankings are quarterback heavy with the top 20 pics as QB's. Our point distribution has been the same every year, and this is the first time we have experienced this. Is there a way to have the defualt pre-ranking the same as the AVG draft pick. Has anybody else had this issue? If this is a league issue I think it should be corrected. I would just like to know why this has changed and what I can do…

50th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please give the commissioner unlimited pauses for online drafts.

Please allow the commissioner to pause the draft an unlimited amount of times for the online draft. In a league where we can trade draft picks - it's annoying when the commissioner is unable to pause the draft to work out the players being picked up.

144th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PPR Mock Draft option

Glad to see the standard scoring updated to .5 PPR, can an option be available in mock drafts to have a 1.0 PPR?

346th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback! The pre-draft rankings are based on total points projected, hence why QBs are stacked at the top.

Engineering is working to switch the current pre-draft rankings to match our X-ranks. Will update here once resolved. Thanks again!

Yahoo Product Support

16. Fix draft appearance in dynasty/keeper leagues

As it currently stands, viewing the draft results from a dynasty/keeper league is repulsive. Why can't it just be the number of rounds from the draft and not include all keepers in random positions?

370th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PPR Mock Draft

It's 2017 ...when are you going to join this decade and add PPR mock drafts?

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Give commissioners ability to limit # of players of single position(Ex: 5QBs, 1 team)

I suggest Yahoo give commissioners the ability to limit the number of players a team can draft for a single position. I have several 16 team leagues and without fail there is that one player who drafts QB after QB. One team with 5QBs in a 16 team league means several teams will be forced to trade with him just to get a starting QB, let alone get a second QB for depth and bye week. That would go a long way to a great 2018 season.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Live Draft Party

Yahoo does not have enough options to accommodate live drafts. Did a live draft this year and it worked out great but I had to use Clickydraft instead of yahoo. The options that made us choose Clickydraft are:

1. Read only URL of live draftboard. This allows anybody to stream the draftboard where they have a web browser. We were able to put the draftboard up on a 70in tv for everyone to see at draft party.

2. Extend draft pick timer and pause timer. While hosting a live draft party with 10 close friends and a lot of drinking,…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow uploading of draft rankings via CSV

I would prefer to rank my players in Excel and then upload my rankings instead of manually having to look at my rankings and update them in the yahoo tool. This would be a great addition.

190th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base