Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow uploading of draft rankings via CSV

I would prefer to rank my players in Excel and then upload my rankings instead of manually having to look at my rankings and update them in the yahoo tool. This would be a great addition.

190th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are there no auction drafts for Winners Leagues??

Preseason has not even started and there are ZERO available auction drafts for those wanting to play in a Winners League. Not sure how many were available, if any, but there need to be more added.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Chuck, thanks for calling this to our attention. Our engineers are working to resolve this.

Yahoo Product Support

3. Editing pre draft

Pre-draft editing on iPad is nearly impossible and very time-consuming cannot find the list of complete players by category . Some Key players are excluded from list of players???

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Editing pre-draft rankings is very cumbersome.

1 Please add a search function for player names.

2 Please exclude players already on rosters - for keeper leagues

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make time zones clear.

Auction is set for 7 pm MST and countdown is 7pm PDT which is 8 MST. It is very hard to get 10 people to all reschedule last minute. You need to have someone select the time zone themselves or get your setting right (make MST = MST)!!

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Printable rankings!

A link to printable up to date draft rankings to use in live Yahoo drafts would be great. Using ESPN rankings sucks.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More in-draft control

Commissioner should be able to pause the draft, make picks for someone, even be able to go back and change a pick if need be. Not everyone can be at the draft. And sometimes the circumstances are less than ideal. Wifi cuts out all the time. People have technical issues. We had to switch to ****** espn this year because of their in draft controls.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  54 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Our league loves the auction style draft. Is it possible next year to make it a blind auction?

Our league loves the auction style draft. Is it possible next year to make it a blind auction? It helps keep the less knowledgable people from watching who the top people bid on and try to outbid them. I would keep the running tally of team's budget and who they drafted.

218th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need to be able to Pause Auction more than 5 tiles

Technical issues come up and league managers need to be able to reverse picks, change picks, and most importantly, be able to PAUSE an auction more than 5 times (that’s your max allowed right now). My League is gonna have to go with a different site unless you can change this. It’s too bad, because your auction room has fantastic functionality. Best in class.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We get a draft grade after the draft, why don't we get one at the end of year on how are draft choices turned out?

I don't believe in the grade of my draft at the start of the season. In the pros they also grade team's draft choices at the end of the season. Why not give a grade for a team's draft at the end of the season as well?

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ..better Draft settings..

..i keep getting stuck in super-small leagues (6 teams or less) when
    i'm unable to back out within 20min of the Draft..sure, i should be
    more aware & exit beforehand, but why not make it easier to bail??..

..or, moreover, Y! currently has a "Max Teams" setting..why not
    incorporate a "Min Teams" alongside that???..so Commishes can
    say, i want a League of 16-teams, but am willing to go with 14, or
    12, or whatnot..
    ..if that messes with Draft times, just auto-set to move the draft an
    hour later if the "Min Teams" threshold isn't achieved..

..i'm about to Draft…

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Draft applet keeps freezing

I have been playing Yahoo fantasy for years, and hve always had a good experience. This year however, it was horrible. the applet kept freezing (several times when it was my pick). I don't know what you guys have done, but please fix this.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey K Lien, apologies for the delays on receiving your draft grades. We’re working with our provider to make sure they get processed soon. Thanks for your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

16. Pre-draft rankings

Offer option to set pre-draft rankings in the app. The mobile site is so clunky (iOS). It’s easy to accidentally move players around because scrolling is so hard to do. The desktop site is only slightly better. And why do I have to keep loading players? Just give me the full list and let me choose my rankings.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Put an icon on the rookies so they stand out during the draft process.Also filter out the players already on a team from the draft listing s

Put an icon on the rookies so they stand out during the draft process.Also filter out the players already on a team from the draft listing s

942nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Flex position pre-draft values are missing

The flex position in all my leagues is not showing any pre-draft values/rankings.

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 942nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Indicate Cant Cut on Draft Board Somehow

Put a red border around picture name in red, something to so indicate Cant Cut List.

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base