Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inaccurate draft times.

We love using Yahoo for our Fantasy League and will continue to do so. As commissioner I am struggling to provide our league members with an accurate draft time. We are in central standard and would like the option of being able to change the draft to our time zone. Our draft time shows Pacific time and some of our members have forgot to convert the time and have been late to the draft. This seems minor but it would really help our draft day.

930th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the commissioner the ability to see who has submitted their keeper options. Also adding the keeper tools to the mobile app.

Allow the commissioner the ability to see who has submitted their keeper options. This would be extremely helpful and would solve sending reminders to everyone.

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Did two mock drafts. Selected my teams draft order, hit save and both times the mock showed Yahoo and experts -NOT MINE. PLS FIX

Did two mock drafts. Selected my teams draft order, hit save and both times the mock showed Yahoo and experts -NOT MINE. PLS FIX.

I took the time to put in a selection and Yahoo failed me.

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New draft model

The draft is often the most exciting part of the season. If we could make the offline model more like the real NFL model then that would get rid of the stickers and paper model that is used in bars around the country.
    (Idea)
    Create an offline draft model that allows for you to sync a laptop/tablet up with a TV and use that device to draft from only. You could put the device at the front of the room and walk up to enter your player. Once a pick is complete there could be a video package on that…

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto Draft Metrics

Curious how I can be in 3 pools on auto draft and the highest ranked player I get is 15th!! Problem here for sure

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limits on Drafting players

Currently in public leagues you have limits on drafting players. This not only makes mock drafts pointless but it also skews the ADP. If people aren’t able to draft players they want because of these limits we cannot get an accurate representation of when these players are actually being drafted.

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In "Mock Drafts", there are 16 slots for players, but only 15 rounds to the draft.

In "Mock Drafts", there are 16 slots for players, but only 15 rounds to the draft.

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Manual draft order changes aren't reflected on the "Draft Picks" page

We allow draft pick trading (keeper league) in the offseason. It's super easy to manually make these changes, however these changes are not reflected on the "Draft Picks" grid. The grid only shows how they were originally imported, not the current state. This has frustrated my owners as they are trying to work out trades based on that listing yet it doesn't reflect reality as previous trades have taken place and changed who has what pick.

I believe this is a bug and should be easily fixed by pointing the grid back to the same spot that the commissioners "Change…

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Draft schedule feature

A feature where the commissioner can suggest time when the league is available to draft so that a draft time can be picked for when teams can actually make it there.

There could be times/dates of possible draft times and the teams could select if they are available for online or offline (in person). This would make scheduling a draft much easier.

Similar to how Doodle.com works.

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Draft changes

Yahoo needs to make the live draft more flexible. Currently the commish can only allow up to 2 minutes between picks. Why? What if my league want 5 minutes? Why does Yahoo care so much to restrict it? Why does Yahoo care if its 2 minutes or 2 days? IT'S AUTOMATED!

Along the same lines, during a live draft the commish can pause the draft 5 or 10 times maximum. Why? Last year when the 2 minute rule from above came into play I was able to pause the draft to allow folks to catch up but I hit the…

421st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Might as well do away with the instant draft. Trolls have made it non functional.

I have been trying to do an instant draft for 2 days but the trolls will not let a draft start anymore.

421st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you stop sending me emails of draft results when I explicitly do not check the box

Can you stop sending me emails of mock draft results when I explicitly do not check the box

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow for extended draft

Having the option for an extended draft, allows teams to draft over a period of time. For example, a league could start drafting three weeks before the season starts. Each team would have, 12 hours to make a pick. It is getting tougher and tougher to find a time to draft, so this would allow more freedom for everyone's schedule.

530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pre-Draft Rankings

It seems that the pre-draft rankings are not correct. It looks like players are listed based on how they finished in scoring last year. Please correct this.

165th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Our league plays in two halves. In a change this year, you can no longer reset rosters after Week 6. Commissioners should have this power.

We play in a league, now in its 26th season. We're total points, and play in two halves -- with a redraft after Week 9. We moved from CBS four years ago to Yahoo! in large part due to the roster flexibility available here.

In past years, after Week 9, I could go in and reset the league's rosters and re-populate the teams via the offline draft tool. Not so this year. :-(

Now, according to the folks at customer support, the only way I can do this is to empty each team one player at a time, and re-add…

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base