Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. unlock max amount of players drafted per position

Please get rid of this new max per position in the draft. Or at least let the commissioners have the ability to customize the limit. This is something new this year.
    thanks

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey John, thank you for submitting feedback. The position caps only exist in Public leagues. There are no caps in private league drafts. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Mock drafts: report trolls

Let us help filter out those who "troll" and intentionally ruin mock drafts.

A guy named Cliff drafted: Jay Cutler 1st overall, followed by: Tony Romo, Younghoe Koo, and Jordan Gay. Cool.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option for keepers to not be applied in a round during the draft

in a league where draft picks are traded it gets screwed up because keepers are applied either in the first couple of rounds or the last couple. This in turn screws up the draft order. if i traded my first pick of the draft but my keeper is applied there it doesn't draft in order correctly. keepers should have the option to be applied simply before or after the draft is finished.

275th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow draft order to be imported from a spread sheet program such as EXCEL.

For someone like myself who likes to rank a very large number of players, the current system is cumbersome and time consuming. It is far easier for me to rank players in a spread sheet.

144th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auction Format

Our league loves the auction draft. However, with members scattered around the globe, timing the draft presents challenges for people in different time zones, so anything that makes the draft faster and more efficient is welcome. My idea would cut the draft time greatly and would actually make the draft more fun in my opinion.

The current process:
    Players nominated 1 by 1, which yahoo allows a MINIMUM 30 seconds per nomination, and then bidding on each successive nomination. This is too slow and non engaging for the nomination process which is in some ways inconsequential.

What should be:
    Nominate…

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings" Should Display New Ranking Order Dynamically

When editing pre-draft rankings, it would be great to have a section displaying the new draft order dynamically with the number of the rank. The Yahoo! fantasy football platform is the best in the business but the "Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings" is the weakest part and really needs an upgrade.

421st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ai is wrong on best Draft

Look at our league the guy who is said to have the best draft wasn't even there and drafted 2 players out for the year. Need to work on that

530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make My Rankings The Default

I've been enjoying Yahoo fantasy sports for a long time, but the way the fantasy football pre-draft rankings work is just horrible. I spent a few hours making my own rankings, which I saved and used in a mock draft. So far so good. Then I spent a few days tweaking my rankings and prepping for a draft for an actual league I joined. Once the draft started, however, I could find no way to import what I had done. After more tweaking to prepare for another draft, I now notice that there are two different versions of my pre-draft…

530th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Voice Chat To The Draft Client

Add voice chat to the draft client so team managers can talk to each other during the draft.

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Draft Analysis Filters

On the Draft Analysis page we are given an incomplete list of player's ADP and ADR could we get a complete list? Also I feel like the list should include more filters other than just the position filter, particularly I would like to see filters that include draft sizes for different sized leagues, ppr vs standard vs 1/2 pt ppr filter, dynasty vs standard vs keeper filter, and a date filter so we can look only at the drafts within a specified range of dates. This would give us players a better tool to see what the going draft value…

370th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mock Draft does not show the individual group (RB,WR, QB etc) rankings. I like to see 1-50 rankings players of each player per group.

Mock Draft list all players of all positions from #1, 2, 3 and so forth. I want to see the group of RB, WR, QB, TE, etc ranked individually each player #1,2,3 and so forth as well, when I want to compare a top 12 RB to a top 12 WR. Right now I have to count myself from the top of a particular group to see who is the top number 12 or number 24, etc.

239th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When we click on the report card for mock drafts show us who we drafted

When you show us our report card for mock drafts can you show the team that it's for? I mock a bunch because I get bored so I just have a bunch of report cards and ratings, but if I want to see the team it's talking about I have to go through the email reports to match them up. Why not just show the team with the report card?

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Draft grades not showing

It's been over 48 hours and they've yet to post for any of our owners. Not sure why.

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. jamal adams

Your auction auto draft bot just bid $40 for NY jets safety jamal adams. i I believe this was due to a typo that stated his projected auction draft value was something like $35. No defender is ever valued more than maybe $2.
    this is causing pandemonium in the league. I hate auto drafting as much as the next guy, but somebody needs to fix that soonest.

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. fix the connection on the auction draft

I had to reset my auction draft last night and pass and undo multiple picks because the server wasn't working. I don't know what the issue is, but this happens in mocks too. my league will be lost if it continues because it lags out multiple times. also increase the amount of times you can pause the draft. why is it capped

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wrong Drafts

I keep getting put in Live auction Drafts and have never EVER signed up for Auction drafts,supposed to be autopick drafts.ever thing is so messed up,im done with yahoo.

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION!

PLEASE ADD 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION PLEASE!!

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base