Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. THIS GAME TIME MATCH UP SCREEN LOOKS WAY TOO BIG. DOESN'T FIT SCREEN!

MAKE THE SCORING FIT THE SCREEN ON THE HEAD-TOHEAD MATCH UPS..JUST THE SAME AS LAST YEAR

592nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Projected Stats — Hard to read stats table

Projected Stats — To allow for a more easily read stats table, you should add column line (light gray) between the Rushing and Receiving columns. Same as what you have between the Fantasy and Passing columns.

901st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the team layout, all starters should be at the top; bench players should be at the bottom

The team layout is counter-intuitive. It seems like someone over-thought it or was just arbitrarily trying to be different. All of your starters should be at the top and your entire bench should be at the bottom, with a clear demarcation between them. At the very least, if the starters' position buttons are blue, your bench players' buttons should be half grayed out or should be a different color. The way it is now just isn't easy to take in with a quick glance.

460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. integrate Yahoo fantasy football with my smart tv

Allow Yahoo fantasy football to be accessed via my smart tv. I have a new smart tv and would like to track my team through my Yahoo fantasy football app. However, when I logged in, it only had my team from last year to view.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When a player's team has the ball, there should be an indicator.

When a player's team has the ball, there should be an indicator.

997th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Failure to auto-refresh

"Welcome to the new Yahoo Fantasy Football match-up page. No longer do you need to refresh your browser to see updates. Just sit back and enjoy stats and scoring updating automagically. Fantasy, the way it ought to be."

It does not auto refresh. I have to manually refresh to see updates.
    Make this feature work.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. don't make me click twice to read more of an article. If i clicked an article, it means i want to read it in it's entirety

don't make me click twice to read more of an article. If i clicked an article, it means i want to read it in it's entirety

997th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please add matchup color rankings for all weeks similar to how the mobile experience is.

on the mobile app you can see the "game log" and it will show the season and the color difficulty along with the # ranking for each team rest of season. this is not the same on your website where everything is in gray and shows no rankings, which is frustrating when trying to do trades or analyze future weeks. please fix this!

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi! Please put back the fantasy football stats for all positions by making it able to sort by weekly stats...

Hi! Please put back the fantasy football stats for all positions by making it able to sort by weekly stats...I also think you should make the QB show the rushing stats with yards, rush att, etc just like you show it for rb and wr also make rb and wr show the passing yds and td because some of them might throw the football too when a team runs a trick play...also the very least if you can make all the stats show that be great like w/e stats we are able to select for scoring when creating our own…

592nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Simon, thanks very much for this feedback. Will pass it along to Product and Engineering to investigate getting this added.

Yahoo Product Support

10. Add back the Show My Team checkbox in the Player List screen.

Add back the Show My Team checkbox in the Player List screen. It makes comparing available players vs. my team easier.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be fun if you added a "like/dislike" option for each add/drop in the recent transaction section of the league homepage. Thanks!

Example: When someone drops the Dolphins defense ahead of the wavier wire due to the Dolphins defense having a bad week, I want to be able to sarcastically "like" that specific drop in the recent transaction section.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Pat, interesting idea! I’ll pass it along to our engineers to see if we can add it to the roadmap. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

12. None of the videos within the player profiles are working at all! Please help.

Fearless Forecast videos in player profiles are not loading at all.

901st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Chad, thanks for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve!

Yahoo Product Support

13. fix the rules changes notification area.

IF an assistant commissioner makes a rules change, currently , it is showing as if the commissioner did it. Thus pointing fingers at wrong person. How can we change it to report accurately?

997th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update Projected Points - David Johnson

The word on David Johnson's injury is that he'll miss 2-3 months (which is 8-13 weeks)... Further, Bruce Arians has come out and said they hope to have him back by Christmas (which is 15 weeks away). That's rare insight from the coach. Yet, Yahoo projections for David Johnson have him coming back in just 7 weeks. He should be zero'd out until at least early December, probably mid December... It makes a difference for people negotiating trades with him involved... the trade projections are way off...

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 997th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You can can this sheeet! " You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another."

You can can this sheeet! "

You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another. You may also join a Pro League!"
    F that!
    How about since I've been doing this here all in all the time since '01, I get a little slack? Like maybe an extra team for every year over 3?

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Projections

Week 7 projections and defense are way off. Please adjust accordingly

901st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pick'em - Need Option for Weekly 2nd/3rd/(mayybe 4th) place finisher coloring

Pick'em Football - Leagues become much more scalable to large size if there is a user option in Weekly Performance Tab to show weekly top 2/3/4 instead of just weekly 1st place (currently just bolded font).

Suggest using just a color combo perhaps (1st place - Gold, 2nd place - Silver, 3rd place - Brown, etc).

Without it, league isn't scale-friendly (we can manually do it) & with it, it can scale vastly. Thank you.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Statistics on positional scoring

One thing that I find extremely informative on another fantasy site that is missing here is the ability to see how my team's scoring breaks down by position, and compare that to other teams. For example, I want to see how many points I've gotten from my defense, and where my team ranks in defense scoring compared to the rest of the league. This goes a long way in letting me know where I need to improve and where I am doing well.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 997th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base