Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prize for bottom bracket

I love that Yahoo has now implemented money collection into the league, but I would really like an option to give money to the winner of the bottom bracket (teams that didn't make playoffs). One of the problems that happens in fantasy is that the bottom teams no longer stay engaged (picking up free agents or setting their lineup), which effects how the better teams are doing as well. In the past I've offered the teams a chance to win their contribution back, so they still have something to play for even if they didn't make the top bracket playoffs.

689th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit team order (not sport order, but individual teams)

Can this be implemented? It works on the mobile app, but not on the desktop browser. Would really love for this to be implemented.

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Two team defenses are missing from Draft Analysis page

Our league uses Average Draft Position to calculate where our keepers are allowed to be picked. Unfortunately, I cannot begin to calculate the Los Angeles Chargers defense because it is nowhere to be found on the ADP page (https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/draftanalysis?tab=SD&pos=DEF&sort=DA_AP). It looks like there are currently only 30 teams listed. There are 32 teams in the NFL. So by my calculation, there are a total of two teams missing. I'm not sure which other team is missing, however

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please enter a weekly high score option for cash leagues

Doesn't have to be paid out weekly but would be nice to have more options to win other than season overall points.

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Franchise tag

We have a Keeper league, but this year have added a 2 year max Franchise Tag designation.

Is there anyway to add an 'F' along with the 'K' designation to distinguish these two?

Also, since most use pads or phones, and there's no way to hover over the 'K', is there an easy way to determine Keeper value?

Thanks and you guys CONTINUE to do a GREAT job?

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. extend season through the Superbowl in non-head to head leagues

In non-head to head football leagues, allow the season to run through the superbowl, this would add the challenge of choosing players with playoff potential and create a playoff season waiver rush.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I really like the passing and rushing yards standings. how about showing Defense standings

I really like the passing and rushing yards standings. how about showing Defense standings

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. show the players that were on my teams bench any given selected week instead of the pl

Show the players that were on my teams bench any given selected week instead of the players that are currently on my bench/team.. We frequently add/drop players throughout the season and as a result, I love to beat myself up by going back to a week I lost an important game to see who I should've started instead of the player I started who gave me a bagel! How can I do this if I can no longer see the actual lineup from that past week? :) The system shows the players who started that week but shows my current…

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Survival Fantasy football in year long leagues

Survival football league's should be built into season long leagues as an option like how league pick 'em is. It would be a side game the league can play along with the season long league and eliminates the need for a separate league.

257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship

Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship Now we have to have 2 different leagues and play a round robin championship. Other leagues like MFL do this but their UI sucks. Office leagues will pay for this.

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Next season, add one flex player to public lineups. Thanks.

Add one flex position to public leagues.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base