Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pulling Data from Multiple Leagues

I am working on a Fantasy Football project that looks to pull data (real-time points, teams, team rosters, etc) together from multiple leagues. I have been looking into the Yahoo Fantasy Sports API, but I am not sure if that covers all the data I am looking for. Is that something you can help with or can you point me in the proper direction?

568th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think it would be a great idea to add the ability to run a dynasty league on yahoo.

I think the ability to do a dynasty league on yahoo would be a great asset. Yahoo is the best interface for fantasy football, but currently doesn't support dynasty. The ability to manage a roster over the offseason, would be great for users, and could attract more.

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Custom Flex Positions

Allow the league commissioner to set what player types (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DEF) are eligible to play in a flex position.

447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Take me straight to fantasy football

Yahoo should give me an option when signing in on the website to set my account up to take me directly to fantasy football - there is nothing else I use, or am interested in using, on this website.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a dynasty mode so leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

So leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't allow players who aren't on real life IR to be put in the IR spot

Make it so the commissioner can designate who can be put on IR or only make so real life IR players can be put on it.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quit making Leonard Fournette DOUTFULL every week instead of OUT. He is OUT until after the bye.

Leonard Founette is OUT- STOP making him doubtful for 3-4 days every week.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add option to block trade offers from specific owners

Add an option for users to block incoming trade offers from specific owners.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can we please get Doubleheaders in yahoo??

Would love to have doubleheaders in 2 weeks of yahoo. How can we make that happen??

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop allow for unfair and fraudulent comments made in the Weekly Recaps under Matchups

Whoever is doing Weekly recaps is making unfair comments about why an Owner's Team lost in a particular, week, such as not mentioning they lost a player to injury early in a game. They are also posting comments under the Team Name, under Coaches talk, that the owner never made. Put a stop to this.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Final Grade

So you sent me two emails with my "final grade..." a league I got 4th in said "you've built a winner" and a league I got 1st in said "anyone can have an off-year." I'm not sure if this is incompetence, carelessness, or stupidity, but you're making me embarrassed to use Yahoo. Not that this is the first time I've felt this way, nor will it be the last, but at risk of quoting Chris Berman, c'mon man!

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Printable Reports

It would be nice if Yahoo made printable/exportable reports available. Year end stats,etc.

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. more pro leagues. There are VERY few options left and literally zero auction leagues until end of July.

Been doing pro leagues for nearly decade this year options are extremely limited. Zero auction drafts until end of July by July lst year I had done several. Yahoo is literally throwing money away. Open up more pro leagues to those who choose to draft early and often!

257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. double headers

double header weeks please

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make receiving AND rushing data available on player cards for RBs/WRs.

Having to dig for receiving stats for targets, receptions, and yardage for a primarily receiving RB is ridiculous. It should be on the player card within one click. It's not even on the same page! It's really clunky and I thought Yahoo Fantasy would have fixed it by now. ESPN carries this feature and it allows much quicker analysis of player data. Even if it takes an extra click on the player card, it is absurd that it isn't available as a key data point given the trends of receiving RBs.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mock Draft Machine Medal

I participated in over 50 mock drafts and you aren't awarding the Mock Draft Machine x50 medal. Please remove it if it's broken or fix it. Also medals are a lot of fun and quite the competition in our league. You could benefit from some new ones from time to time.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 - 12 team drafts within the same league.

24 TEAMS. 2 separate drafts. All viewable within league. 12 team league playoff champ plays other in championship. season teams play teams within their 12 team league. 4 teams in each league make playoffs.

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Editing players who are "Out" before a game

If a player is "out" before a game starts, he should be editable for any player whose game has not started, not locked in once that game starts.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base