Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi -

Hi - Is there an API to extract the data for our league? We want to give awards at the end of the season so I am hoping to extract both scores and individual player performance so we can see whose tight end had the best performance, whose team won with the lowest score, the game with the highest combine score, etc. Generate some stats that aren't otherwise available from the platform.
    Thanks
    John Q

568th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1) Commissioner Notes need to appear at the top of the screen

Commissioner Notes need to appear at the top of the overview page

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. pre-draft rankings

I had Leveon Bell as #1 on my pre-draft rankings in my league. He went in round 7???? and I am just annoyed. Why pre-rank my players on Yahoo fantasy sports only to have it be not to happen. I double checked my rankings and he is # 1. Not only that, most of my choices as pre-draft selections are on other teams. ESPN here I come.....

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What in the world happened to smack talk and posting GIFs and MEMEs.

BRING THE ABILITY TO SEND GIFS AND MEMES FROM OTHER APPS! I mean seriously what was the reasoning for removing this? This was a feature I bragged about to other leagues on other sites. Yahoo your in house GIF search is awful. Anything we post from another app doesn't upload correctly and only uploads as an image. I have been running a family/friend league in yahoo for 7 years and I really want to stay but if this feature is not put back in we will be moving on unfortunately. This is not an "angry food customer" rant this is…

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Expand to NFL offseason

Please consider using the sister league of the NFL to run a Fantasy game during the NFL offseason. The AAF starts in February. It may not be feasible for a full blown game the first year without prior year stats but something like a Pick'em game could start to build interest.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Commissioner should be able to change Team Names/Logos

In my league we like to have a friendly punishment for whoever got last place the season before. This year it was voted that the league gets to vote on the team name for last place. As commissioner I thought I would be able to manually change other team names, but that doesn't seem to be an option. In private leagues like this why would you not allow this as an option? I would think the best route is more flexibility, and if people are doing weird things with it then the other managers can leave the league. This is…

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show receiving stats for RBs and rushing stats for WRs in Player Info (yellow box)

Receiving for RBs is a huge component of their value and rushing for WRs can also be useful. Show these in the player info tab that opens when you click the yellow box next to player's name and just allow the box to be scrollable to the right.

It's so annoying having to click into the actual games to see those stats or in a player's full schedule. For WRs, it actually still doesn't show their rushing stats in full schedule, so it's impossible to find on yahoo and you have to leave the site to see those stats on…

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ads on the fearless forecasts?!?! C'mon stop wasting my time with your GREED!

Remove the ads (which are longer than the forecasts) from the fearless forecasts. Ridiculous....

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Record Book errors

The team scoring tab in my leauge is wrong. my team set the record for most points in a season all time. Yet the all time record still shows the previous record hilders name with my points. There are multiple errors throughout the record Book though.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you shorten up the "My Teams and Leagues" section?

Can you shorten up the "My Tams and Leagues" thing on right hand side of pages? Perhaps make the print smaller? That'd make it easier to
    log on to a team at the bottom of the list, etc......

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dynasty League

Please create a dynasty league option that leaves the league open for transactions all year

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. statistics: User vs User history

I have ran a league on Yahoo for 12 years now. I personally keep a spreadsheet of every match up score and end of season statistics. This allows me to be able to tell the league specific match up stats. This weeks looks like - "Jon is 7-2 all time vs Matt but they are 1-1 all time in playoff match ups. Matt is 2-1 in finals and this is Jon's first finals appearance" It would be cool if Yahoo displayed stats like that for the match ups or we at least had easy access to pull that sort of…

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Links on FFL home page not working

the link for previous weeks and the playoff link for championship/conso are not working. Any idea why? Any fix?

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Edit Schedule Midseason

Is it possible to edit the league schedule during the season? I would like to have a balanced schedule where in Week 12 the 1 seed plays the 12 and the 2 plays 11 etc so that people contending for playoffs have the opportunity to play each other. Is that currently possible?

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Toggle visibility of projections

Give each owner the ability to hide projections if they don’t want to see them. The projections can sway a decision, and I’ve found many times I went with a player based solely on projection, but it ended up being the wrong decision!

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add %owned (+/-) column to transaction trends ... keep in mind, the higher the ownership % the less opportunity for change

Please at least add %owned (+/-) column to transaction trends ... keep in mind, the higher the ownership % the less opportunity for change ... i.e. if player is 90% owned the number of possible adds is way lower ... %of possible adds/drops would be a better normalized comparison metric across all players

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base