Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. export

Export your league history to an excel sheet. Including schedules, rosters, standings

574th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Downloadable Player Data

I would like to be able to download all player data in excel. When I filter through player data, it would be great to be able to download all of the data I filter through for personal analysis. This would add a new dimension for players to be able to run their own data analysis that they feel is pertinent for whatever it is they are looking for for their team. Commissioners could analyze data to shame people for poor drafting or compliment them for good drafting, individuals could examine obscure but fun stats, etc.

574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to change name of League. I have an auto-renew league. Won't allow me to change 2017 to 2018. ********

I have an auto-renew league. This year, it won't allow me to change the name of the league. I always change the year in the league name to the current year. So now, for 2018-19 season, my league name is "the sunday truce 2017". That's bs. Why can't i Edit league name with auto-renew???? really silly and seems like an oversight.

899th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Contradictory information all over the place

The information being offered on your site is different depending on what area you look at. Right now I am looking at Vance Mcdonald and it says "Jacksonville gives up the 6th most fantasy points to the TE position." However, if you go to the Matchup rating it says "in Week 11, the Steelers take on the Jaguars, who give up the eighth-fewest fantasy points to tight ends.". From 6th most points to 8th fewest points. That is a difference of 18 slots. That is ridiculous. IT is the same with many many other players.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Secondary filtering of players has an unfortunate feature

Under "Player List", if I sort by some statistic and I then want to view the opponents of each player in that sort, I cannot do it. The system re-sorts players when "Opponents" is selected by some nonsensical algorithm, and then there are no further options for sorting (except alphabetical). When "Opponents" is chosen, it'd be nice to have the previous sort criteria preserved. Thank you.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Set a designated backup player at major positions

It would be great to have a system where you can set a designated backup at the major positons (QB, RB, WR, TE). If one of your starters gets injured in the first half of their game and doesn't return, your backup's second half stats would be counted toward your team's total for the week.

699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better notes on defensive players

I run an IDP league (separate from my offense league) and it seems like all of the notes are about offensive players. There are rarely notes on injury updates or players moving up the depth chart. The information is out there, just more difficult to research and some of my managers don’t have as much time to delve deeper than using the yahoo notes.

300th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the league record book available as soon as a league is renewed. Not only after the 1st weeks games.

As soon as a league is renewed, the record book from previous seasons should be available. It's fun to have the information from the record book at the draft.

453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make available player lists available to be exported to excel.

Trying to prepare for our keeper league draft. Because our draft is a bit unique and we keep all players we have only a 5 round draft and have to complete the draft off line (another issue). Would be very helpful to be able to export all available players and data into an excel or .csv format. Same goes with the current or end of year teams.

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please allow commissioners to link leagues (in same season)

I run the OklahomIraqis League (okiraqi.org), which Yahoo highlighted previously (http://www.okiraqi.org/uploads/3/4/9/2/3492896/yahoo-svg.png). We have three 14-team "conferences" that have their champions compete in Week 17 for an overall championship. There has been a lot of talk recently of moving to MyFantasyLeague.com due to the ability to have all three of our conferences (with separate player pools) under one league banner, with a Week 17 overall championship. Yahoo has been great to us since 2006 though, and I'm very loyal. I at least want the ability to "link" the three leagues under one league link so that everyone could easily…

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Justin, thanks very much for your feedback. We’re here to provide the best fantasy sports experience possible for you and your leaguemates. Linking leagues is not currently on our product roadmap, but I will pass the request to our product team.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy
    Yahoo Product Support

13. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I need to renew an old league from 2016

I commission 2 leagues every year for the past 6 years. Last year I could only find time for one so I suspended one. Now I can't find out how to renew 2 this year. There should be a button to renew leagues beyond 1 year of inactivity.

574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Linking Leagues for Superbowl

I run two Yahoo leagues. I currently create two separate leagues, with two separate drafts. Week 17, the winner of the WFL-AFC league plays the winner of the WFL-NFC league in the superbowl. I have a spreadsheet and have to manually enter all the stats that handles it, but it would be super sweet if I could link the two leagues and have the winners of each play each other for the superbowl. Or one league with 2 conferences that have overlapping players and play each other in the superbowl.

574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Optional "Bye-Week" Roster Slot

Proposing a "bye week" roster slot that works like an IR slot.

Players would only be eligible for this slot when they're on a bye week and would have to come off upon completion of the bye week. This frees up a roster spot for the user.

Reason: Having to burn a roster or potentially even drop someone because they're on a bye isn't an objectively good thing and should be optional - bye weeks can penalize you for having too many good bench players and cause an unpleasant experience. There should be an option to stash bye week players…

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. All Play and Hybrid All Play Standings

Allow for All Play to be an option where top half of teams scoring that week get a Win. As well as hybrid All Play where 2 Wins/Lossed are awarded each week. Matchup as well as top half scores.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why do you make it impossible to find my EXISTING LEAGUE to sign back in??

Why do you make it impossible to find my EXISTING LEAGUE to sign back in?? It's unbelievable how difficult it is to navigate the website. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to sabotage your own fantasy sights. If i didn't have an existing league I'd leave Yahoo and go to ESPN because I go through this every freaking year with Yahoo. It's ridiculous! Same thing for the Pick'em pool that I have setup on Yahoo. Who the **** are your web designers?? It's Pathetic!

899th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Poll

Please add back the option to post polls on the website. It makes it very hard when trying to incorporate changes moving forward. I want to convert my league to a keeper league... but may have to switch to ESPN or another format if polls aren't enabled. This makes it extremely difficult for people with busy lives to coordinate.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Commish Notes

Make Commish notes as default instead of Commish Changes!

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base