Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Force a manager to move a player out of an IR spot when they return to real-life action

Force a manager to move a player out of an IR spot when they return to real-life action.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duke Johnson should be WR/RB.

Duke Johnson Jr. is the definition of WR/RB. He gets 3 or so carries a game in the backfield and gets reps from the slot WR position when Crowell is in at RB. Please allow him to be dual eligible.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. christian mccaffrey WR/RB eligble

Christian Mccaffrey should have WR eligibility as he lines up as a WR for a majority if not almost all of his snaps.

358th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Evan Engram a WR/TE

Per Rotoworld: "Engram was featured early, but fell out of the gameplan in the second half. He played a lot of snaps in the slot with Sterling Shepard sidelined."

He continues to play snaps at WR positions and therefor should be considered one.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IR Designation Customization

It would be really nice to allow leagues to designate the level of player status to move players to the IR slot. Many leagues want to allow suspended players to also be included.

Our league wants ANY players, healthy or not, to be allowed to be placed on IR.

Allow the commissioner to set the minimum player status to allow teams to place players on IR such as IR, doubtful, out, suspended, questionable or any.

The reason our league personally wants this is to allow for a quasi-taxi squad feature that we could place rookies on IR to use as…

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Eric Reid LB Eligibility

The 49ers have just moved Eric Reid to Linebacker. Please update his position accordingly.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Separate D/ST

You should have a position that is just D not D/ST

929th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edge rusher as a position

Instead of just DE, DL, DT or LB designations, yahoo should distinguish between LB, Edge rushers (LB/DE) and interior lineman

412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Injured players tagged as inactive

Players that are injured, like Marcus mariota today for week 5, are tagged as inactive, making them ineligible for IR and preventing owners from making roster moves for the injury. I'm not sure if this is lack of attention to detail by the fantasy staff or an error in their programming, but if this continues we will have to go back to espn where we have never had this problem.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A bit more reality

The post draft evaluations are kinda weak. I love the sense of humor but the evaluation is largely still based on wide outs. It's pretty clear the bias is towards the strong wr aspect.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. J.D. McKissic WR/RB

McKissic is a WR/RB on CBS Fantasy

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hau'oli Kikaha has moved to DE

He's been playing at DE all off-season, but is still listed as LB.

You guys updated Roman Quinn right away, but Hau'oli Kikaha is still showing LB for some reason.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Additional Roster Positions

In order to keep Special Teams relevant, I propose adding two positions:

KR = Kick Returner
    PR = Punt Returner

Each NFL team designate a player, usually a wide receiver, slotted on its special team roster. Adding the above two roster positions will allow leagues to utilize the return yards and the return touchdowns into their grand scheme of their football strategy.

The above will provide a valuable option for league owners, whereas, some wide receivers and runnings backs may be on the low end of their respective depth chart, but may be on the top end of the special…

412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For your defaul league create a flex position and drop the number of Wr's to 2 from 3.

Yahoo really needs to drop the 3rd WR position and make it a flex. Players would be free to utilize a WR, RB or TE for this role. This would bring the Yahoo experience close to the ESPN format which has been so popular over the years.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IR/SSPD roster spot

My league voted for an IR/SSPD spot on our rosters. But it seems like there is no way to do this on Yahoo. I think Yahoo should have more customization options for IR positions to fit leagues that want to have other options for I/R than just players on injured reserve.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alshon Jeffery - Questionable ??

Alshon was on PUP (on my IR list). Passes physical but will be out for 2 weeks. However, his status is now Questionable!?! He is still on my IR and I've made a trade ( other players from my bench ) before his status changed. I wonder if Yahoo will process the trade without me moving Alshon from IR. His status should be OUT.

1325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base