Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Record Book errors

After the problems with Yahoo player scoring at the end of WK 11 the league Record Books have errors.

Example:
    Team Points - Most
    Single Week (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)

Team Points - Least
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 95.00 (Does Not include Monday Night Game)

So in the same week (Wk 11, 2018) I scored both the Most, All Time and the Least, All Time

The same error applies for Passing…

201st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drop the can't cut list

Stop this stupid rule. Why am I forced to keep player that is not playing due to hold out, etc. I should decide what players to keep and get rid of. No player should be so important that you are force to keep. Only rule that has really bothered me over the years..

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PPR points per position

Would it be possible to change scoring PPR points per position? We want to do a Tight end premium 1.5 ppr. with RB/WR .5 point.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Draft Order

It was 56 minutes before the draft was scheduled to take place and I wanted to set a custom draft order, but Yahoo has an arbitrary rule where I can't change the draft order 1 hour before the draft. So I had to reschedule the whole draft. Thanks, Yahoo, for not giving me full control over my league.

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commissioner button not working

Renewed my League today, yay! BUT.... I click on the Commissioner button to change some settings, and it never loads and opens up, the blue circle just spins and spins.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customize waivers to run on multiple days and be "free" on gameday

The options for waivers are very limited, either running Tuesday PM or players always stay on waivers (continuous). We'd like to run waivers on multiple days, but still enable "free for all" on game day so owners aren't stuck waiting for waivers.

If we could get the above change, that would be awesome. Beyond that, I believe it should be built in that, on a day that a player has a game, they are removed from waivers. This allows owners to make moves on Thursday night prior to the game if needed, while the players not in the game are…

493rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. transparency on who vetoed a trade

Trade Veto Transparency (TVT).

Allow all League Members (or at least the Commish) to see who voted against a trade. We have certain League Members who hide behind the current anonymity and veto trades that help other teams (even though the trades themselves are fair).

I'm against Commissioner Review because of timing issues (i.e. I have a life outside of Fantasy Football and sometimes I don't get around to checking the League for a few days) and also I don't want all the other League Members contacting me directly about why the trade is legitimate or why I should not…

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How the heck can you draft autopick already?

The actual draft didn't even happen yet. This is ridiculous. My first two picks are Ryan and Ertz.Ertz was sandwiched between Beckham and Brown. That is terrible rankings. And, why do I have TWO kickers? I want to leave this league. Or, give me an extra league to draft This is B.S!!!

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Weekly Contracts

The problem I have with FF is it relies heavily on how well you drafted. Get lucky and you win for 16 weeks straight.

In my league we use FAAB which is a lot of fun because it creates a supply and demand market and assigns dollar values to waiver wire players.

Here is my idea. What would be cool is a week-to-week contract system. Teams get a budget just like real life teams. Players get "signed" to a contract on draft day from anywhere from 1 week to the whole season. Initially, this is based on algorithms tracking projected…

651st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improved Fantasy Football trade veto system

I would like to see some upgrades in regard to the way trades are vetoed in fantasy sports. By default, 33% of the league must vote against a trade for the trade to be vetoed. I am in a 12 team league, therefore 4 vetos nullifies the trade. I am asking you (Yahoo) to improve your process by allowing commissioners to edit the amount/percentage of votes that it takes to veto a trade. We are considering moving our league to another platform if this issue doesnt get solved. we have been with yahoo since 2005, and i would be sad…

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Out players stay Out until the NFL injury updates

There should be a presumption that an injured player out in Week X will still be out in Week X+1 unless and until the team issues a Game Status report (Friday before a Sunday game) clarifying whether the player is something other than Out.

239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow setting of maximum # of players to be autodrafted at each position

Players should be able to set the "shape" of their lineup when they have to autodraft. For example, I want to draft 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WRs, etc.

I was unable to participate in my league's live draft this year, but entered an extensive list of player rankings. I ended up with an A+ draft on paper, but it had a backup kicker and IDPs, and only 2 RBs and 3 WRs. As you might guess, that didn't work out so well.

It seems for players who have to autodraft, it should be possible to indicate the maximum number…

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a "draft board" view for offline draft entry

For offline drafts, can you create a "draft board" view to enter draft picks. Our league would prefer to project the draft board during our draft and manually enter the picks. Currently the format is not very user-friendly and does not appear as a draft board, forcing us to purchase a paper board and then go back and enter draft results at a later time. This would save a lot of time and be an awesome feature for offline drafts!!

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Week 17 Pro Bowl

Give a league option to have a pro bowl on week 17. After the champion is crowned in week 16, you have a league wide game to see who scores the most points in week 17. High score wins the pro bowl.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. This is useless

I was invited to join a league to take over an existing team and I can't access getting to this team. Your helpline is useless.

156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base