Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix stat tracker

You guys mad so many changes that the stat tracker is showing all 0 as score on every single teams b

986th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix stat tracker

stat tracker is not tracking fantasy team scores

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Get a working stat tracker app

something that works w/o crashing all the time

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix Your F-ing Live Game Scoring

Your StatTracker has everyone @ 0 vs. 0 for MNF. Fix it you idiots. If you have to tweek it for Bal vs Pitt, start on Tuesday. Dumb *****.

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove player lock in IR position once he plays so that I can make a last minute player pickup for MNF games

I left Eckler in my IR spot because i didn't NEED to play him and didn't at the time want to have to drop someone to move him out of the IR spot. Now, hours before MNF I'm hearing the Tuesday rescheduled game may be moved again. I need to have the flexibility to pick up a player for MNF but can't because I'm being given the you have a player in the IR position who needs to be moved out message. I can't do that when you lock players in the IR position after they play. I should be…

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow modified # of playoff teams.

Leagues and teams were decimated by Covid-19 issues especially this past week during critical matchups that will determine playoffs. Our league would like to allow all 12 teams to make the playoffs with top 4 seeds having byes. Yahoo currently only allows 4, 6 or 8 teams to make playoffs. Please make an exception at least for this year.

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Waiver claim loophole

There is some loophole in claiming waivers from different time zones. The team with #1 waiver priority was able to claim a player at 2:19am, however waivers didn’t go through until 2:57am, and the next morning the same team was still #1 in waivers. There is a window in which any team can grab a guy at an absurd time overnight and not be penalized in their waiver priority. This need to be changed on Yahoo!s end. Or at least give an option that forces the commissioner to approve ALL waiver claims the next morning so all teams are getting…

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop forcing me to make a lineup change every time I touch the screen

Only activate a row when the blue button is touched. Otherwise I should be able to scroll up, down and all around without the UI forcing me to make a change.

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Potential Minor Bug/Defect with 'Note To Self' section

Not sure where else to provide this feedback; I did see the note advising: "If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues."

But the 'Contact Us' Help site appears to cost money/require a subscription to even provide feedback?: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football/contacting-yahoo-customer-support-sln26180.html

I stumbled across what appears to be a bug/defect with 'Note To Self' functionality in https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ under 'My Team' tab -> 'Note To Self'

I am using:
    Google Chrome version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When attempting to add the following information to the top…

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stat Tracker - TOUCHDOWN display

When a team scores, I hate the way it simply says TOUCHDOWN and the team name as, unlike previous years, that stays on the screen until the scoring team kick off. Never mind saying how they scored the touchdown and who scored it which is the most important in fantasy. Then no mention of if they made/missed the extra point, or went for 2.... a huge fail. Same with Field Goals... How long was it etc... I dont like having to dig to find that information when it should be readily available. This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY!

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trading Auction Budget Money

Can there be a feature added to trade auction budget money for future seasons in auction keeper leagues. If you can trade picks in standard league I don't see why you can't trade draft budget money also.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Guy in my pay league has two teams. Yahoo Public 95487

Guy in my pay league has two teams. How is that fair?

896th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Revolutionary Fantasy Football League

New far more competitive way to play fantasy football. Eliminates ability for teams to tank or ruin leagues for other players. Changes and updates draft strategies.

986th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add options for Fantasy Playoffs

Specifically in leagues with divisions, allow the option to have each division have its own seeds. This will allow leagues to mimic the real NFL and how the NFL has its conference champions face each other in the SuperBowl. Please see below and I will explain in detail how this would work.

2 Divisions in a 12 team league:
    -Each division (6 teams) has the top 3 teams make the playoffs
    -The top 3 teams in both division are assigned numbers 1 thru 3 seeds
    -The 4, 5, and 6 seeds for both divisions make up the consolation bracket.
    -In…

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base