Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Evan Engram a WR/TE

Per Rotoworld: "Engram was featured early, but fell out of the gameplan in the second half. He played a lot of snaps in the slot with Sterling Shepard sidelined."

He continues to play snaps at WR positions and therefor should be considered one.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mock drafts: report trolls

Let us help filter out those who "troll" and intentionally ruin mock drafts.

A guy named Cliff drafted: Jay Cutler 1st overall, followed by: Tony Romo, Younghoe Koo, and Jordan Gay. Cool.

97th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mock drafts with mobile isnt counting towards medals

why don't mock drafts performed on a mobile devise count towards the medal count? I've done 10 mock drafts but have not received a medal. WHY??

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fairness of Continual Rolling List waiver priority

I don’t understand the logic/fairness of the Continual Rolling List waiver priority that is used in the Yahoo Pro Leagues (assuming I understand how it works). Whether teams are requesting the same players or different players from waivers, it appears that the team with the worse waiver priority will get the later time stamp in each round of claims? So if every team took one player off of waivers each Wednesday, or two etc., the waiver priority would never change. The only way I can improve my priority is if I take fewer players than someone else. That doesn’t seem…

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why are there no auction drafts for Winners Leagues??

Preseason has not even started and there are ZERO available auction drafts for those wanting to play in a Winners League. Not sure how many were available, if any, but there need to be more added.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to modify number of votes to veto is ridiculous!

Why do we have to keep it at 1/3? Everyone in my league is pretty active (we take this league seriously) and almost no trades go through? Why? Because it only takes 1/3 of the league to veto trades!! Absolutely ridiculous. I really wish you could make it half the league....

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  65 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. On side kick recovery scoring option for Defense/Special Teams

Have the option to add points for a on-side kick recovery for Special teams as that is an important play if recovered

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The fantasy football page is horrifically slow. It never stops loading.

I am running the latest version of Chrome for Windows 10. The page is horrible. It just keeps loading more and more junk. All other pages like NFL.com, and Facebook just snap right up. Whatever ads or other junk you keep loading is making the site almost unusable even on a 100 MB internet connection. Please correct this !!!

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Line up changes

If you set your line up for a few weeks out, and then make a change to any position for the week you are in, it changes all of your changes you made for the future weeks back to what they were. I would love to see this fixed. Once a line up is set for future games it should stay as is until you make a change to that specific week. This is a major flaw.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get better matchup writers

Who is writing the matchup ratings? Horrible. Is this on purpose? Ted Ginn facing bad Saints secondary.. he plays for the Saints! Stats wrong, opponents wrong on like 90% of players. Has to be on purpose to be that awful. WTF?

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Live online draft

Consider giving commissioners an option to remove time limit from live online drafts. I know first-hand of one league that is only still in CBS for that reason (even though yahoo is way better than cbs in every other aspect)

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option for keepers to not be applied in a round during the draft

in a league where draft picks are traded it gets screwed up because keepers are applied either in the first couple of rounds or the last couple. This in turn screws up the draft order. if i traded my first pick of the draft but my keeper is applied there it doesn't draft in order correctly. keepers should have the option to be applied simply before or after the draft is finished.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yes, please make it blatantly obvious BEFORE someone signs up for a draft that all times are indeed pacific time. I was never aware of this.

Please make it obvious that all draft times are Pacific. I had no idea, signed up for a 4 am draft in a money league when I thought it was 1 am. The only time slot available said "1 am", nothing more. I finish signing up, draft time, 4 am. I pleaded with a rep, and she more or less tells me my money is gone, wasted, and she cannot help me and there's nothing she could do. The draft wasn't even going to start for another 16 hours! There should be more avenues available to get your money back…

327th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Touchback should not be scored as a fumble recovery by the Defense.

On a fumble into the endzone or touchback, no player on the defense is awarded with a fumble recovery in the box scores or statistics. Therefore yahoo should not credit the defense with a fumble recovery. The possession of the ball is given to the other team, the "fumbled" football is not actually recovered by any defensive player.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Score adjustments to Live Scoring more transparent

Over Sunday Night / Monday Morning there have been several scoring inaccuracies from Live scoring to when the stats are sync'd with the NFL stat service. This has resulted in matchup win / losses changing with no tractability to why. I suggest adding the differences from Live Scoring and when the update happens with NFL stats over night from Sunday to the stat adjusment page so it can be easily seen why.

157th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't post on message board.

Can't post on message board. The message disappears every time I attempt to post something. Please fix as it is frustrating and should be simple

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I lost my volume only on fantasy football Apple computer o.k.

I lost my volume on Fantasy Football .My Apple computer o.k.

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Conditional Waivers

When prioritizing waivers, there should be an option to make certain waivers conditional based on higher priority waivers being successfully claimed. This would help when you don't want to lose your league waiver position for the lower priority claims, but would like to process multiple waiver claims if you already used your position on the #1 priority waiver claim.

157th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base