Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop listing players as questionable in game injury. The player is taken "out" and does not return. Out should be status until week update.

Stop listing players as questionable with in game injury. When the player is taken "out" and does not return, the player is not questionable. Out should be status until weekly practice update. When you are out and do not return, you are out and not questionable. This would allow management of the player by IR roster, add, and drop.

190th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

651st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hybrid or Combined League play

I have been a commissioner for 12 years and have my on website.

Everyone in fantasy would like to see a hybrid league.
    OR allow you to reward additional wins for H2H and Points Scored combined league.(Commish tool)

Example would be:
    Rewarding 1 win for H2H
    Rewarding 1 win for top half highest points scored.

Yahoo doesn't even have a tool to put manually place a team in the playoffs based on: highest scoring non playoff team.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Option to Export League Data

Add an option to export league data to Excel or CSV. This would be very helpful for dynasty leagues and for commissioners tracking league-custom records and stats.

493rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT

Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT this allows dynasty GMs to add in offseason trades, then GMs can pick keepers with their proper players and we can then online draft, this would make dynasty leagues so much easier and better to use!

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve options for consolation

Most leagues like to have some kind of consolation bracket or competition for those who don't make the playoffs. The 6-team bracket is limited to only the leagues that fit that size.

You should be able to choose the option of having a consolation bracket with 4-8 teams (3 weeks max). Currently, unless you have 6 teams in the bracket, Yahoo doesn't even track these consolation scores anywhere besides the specific teams page. I had to create a scoring chart offline to keep them involved.

Additionally, you could offer an "all play" option for the consolation as well, where those…

651st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow playoff matchups to be edited after the playoffs begin.

I'd like to be able to manually change matchups during the fantasy playoffs. This would allow me to have a consolation tournament take place for the Bottom 4 teams, and would include losers from Round 1 of the playoffs.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Guillotine leagues

Can you add the option for guillotine leagues? These are leagues where the lowest scoring team is eliminated and it’s roster is put back into the player pool to be available for waivers/free agency to the teams surviving. This happens until there is one team left

531st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stat Corrections

It is ridiculous that stat changes happen on Thursday. This took me from in the playoffs playing for a championship to out of playoffs. As of Thursday when I set my lineup I was under the impression I was in playoffs, when I checked the results on Tuesday and saw that I was in consolation bracket I was confused. Not a single message from yahoo explaining the change costing me at a minimum of 2nd place. This was a $500 league costing me possibly thousands of dollars. Not only did this ruin my week, it very well costed the person…

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fantasy Football App Bug

The fantasy football app is not correctly reporting week 11 matchups. It appears to be neglecting the players from last nights epic Monday night game.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't allow players who aren't on real life IR to be put in the IR spot

Make it so the commissioner can designate who can be put on IR or only make so real life IR players can be put on it.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Special Teams Scoring

I think it is bad to count points via blocked punts/kicks returned for TDs or KO returns for TDs as points allowed for a defense. Those are fluky plays, generally speaking. Those fluky plays should just be rewarded to the DST who scores, but not penalized for the teams whose special teams unit gave them up.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. H2H Regular Season, Points playoffs

H2H is way more fun for regular season, but I would like to make playoffs points-based. Instead of H2H matchups, the teams in the quarters and semis face everyone and the top scoring half of teams move on to the following round (4 move on from quarterfinals and 2 move on from semifinals). Simple feature to add, and it's more fair.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop making me re-sign in

I have the "keep me signed in" box checked, but I still have to sign in frequently, even though there are no other yahoo accounts on this device and I never sign out... Signing in is a major pain because it has to send a notification to the app on my phone, and it never works the first time... I always have to hit "resend"... This level of security is insane--no one is going to try to hack my fantasy football account... This isn't Fort Knox.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base