Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make posting images/memes more user friendly on the fantasy football message board

It should just be drag and drop if you have your own images you want to post, not all the pasting URL nonsense,

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  44 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. off season trades need to be reflected prior to assigning keepers

Please allow the rosters to be updated for off season trades need to be reflected prior to assigning keepers. You have this nice keeper tool, but since we have contracts that expire after 3 years, we have a bunch of trades in the off season, and none of those players can be "kept" by the new team owner.

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do you get out of a fantasy league?

I would like to get out of a fantasy league. So can you make a button where I can delete my team

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Stattracker sucks

Why change something right at playoff time and beginning of football. Hard to read,navigate,and poor format. Once again Yahoo disappoints. Please go back to old model, or give a option to do so

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I rely on https://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/ for seeing all my teams at once, now I cant. Please fix

I have always used https://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/ as my bookmark so I can see all my leagues and teams on one page. Now that info is no longer available on that page. It was one page that I could go to for all my teams, now it's useless. Please return that info to that page.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Punters

Please add Punters! There are many interesting statistics that we can add to having a punter as an option for a private league that would make it a lot more fun to play! I would be happy to give it a test run for our league and give feedback!

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have a lot of people in my league that only use the app for the league. The mobile app cannot choose keepers

Add in the option to see the previous year roster and have the ability to choose keepers. So many users dont use the website anymore and only use the mobile app. They aren't able to complete this.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Data in "STANDINGS" reporet is not correct. So ALL mock drafts are usless.

Fix wrong data in "RESULTS" report after mock drafts.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My league is having issues adding and dropping players on the yahoo app. One league I have no issues but the other league crashed everytime

The app keeps crashing in one of my leagues. One works fine, but the other league crashes everytime we try to add or drop players.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Toilet Bowl Bracket for 8 Team Playoffs

In a 12 person league, when switching from a 6 team playoff to an 8th team playoff you lose the consolidation bracket for weeks 14/15 (15/16). The consolidation bracket is used for the loses of the championship playoff. Please allow for the non-Championship playoff teams to play in a "Toilet Bowl" bracket!!! Vote for this... it helps everyone playing stay active for the whole season.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Just tried to sign up for Survival Football, to find the only options are to 'create a group' or 'join a private group'.

What's up with that, Yahoo? No love for those of us who joined public groups, in the past?

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve auto renewal

Is there a way to not have leagues renew without returning owners needing to do something - click a button on team page?

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please bring back the match up color code to my team and player list.

Last year the matchup under each player on the my team page and the player list page was color coded green, yellow or red to indicate how good or bad of a matchup that player had based on the fantasy points that defense allows to that position. It is gone this year and it'd be great to have it back. Thanks.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How can I as the commish edit a managers email address

How can I as the commish edit a managers email address

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Further League Overview Customization

I think being able to allow Commissioners to customize the homepage of the "League Overview" (i.e banner for the league at the top of the page) would be a nice feature to further customize your league and make it your own.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Different head to head scoring option

I would like to set up a league where 1 "win" is awarded for head to head play and 1 "win" is awarded to the top half of point scorers for the week. In other words, you could lose your head to head matchup, but still get "win" for being in the top half of scorers for the week. This would allow a win/loss record to be inclusive of head to head wins, as well as scoring consistency for the season. To balance things out, you would need to award a "loss" to a team not scoring in the top…

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You people are impossible to get to...I've filled your instructions to get fantasy football help, but yahoo keeps telling me wrong email ad.

one of my mgrs. changed his email, he is having trouble getting yahoo to recognize it in one of his leagues... I, the commish, dropped him and sent him an invite to re-join with his new email.This has been done successfully in 3 other leagues that he is in, one of which I commish.. He is told the league is full, but on the league page it states the league cannot be drafted because of an uneven number of teams, but again it won't allow anyone else to join...

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. dont freeze indefinitely if i want to propose a freakin trade

wtf is wrong with yahoo fantasy football now.??
    i try to do a trade and it freezes me out

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Drafting rankings

I suggest you guys should have an option to take off the rankings. It should be more like a live draft online. It's easy for anyone to wake up early morning and not do anything and just pick off who is ranked higher. Make it more shuffled and make people actually do some homework in players.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base