Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Two Game Week

Every week you have a chance to get two wins:

1. Against your H2H opponents
    2. Your points rank within the league (i.e., 12-team league, top 6 scoring teams get a win, bottom 6 receive a loss)

This will help mitigate some of the luck inherent in a H2H league, while still allowing the fun and excitement of H2H.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • PPR Pro Leagues and Higher Stakes

I know that football is still far away but I would recommend the PRO500 and maybe PRO1000 leagues. Also PPR option would be great.

98th ranked
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • yahoo
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Keep track of Total Points through week 17 for all players.

Right now, in a head to head league, points are not cumulated once a team is not in the head to head playoffs. There should be a section where total points for the entire season is added. Our league pays out head to head and total points, but with yahoo we had to manually add up some of our player's points.

114th ranked
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • yahoo
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Put a link back to the Yahoo! Fantasy site, ON THIS PAGE.

There's no link on this page, back to the main page fantasy league page I was just on. Just put a link back to main page instead of click throughs. It's like no one has updated this web site since 2003.

49th ranked
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • yahoo
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • New Power Rankings

I think our current power rankings stink. I have no idea what it means. I think it has something to do with projected future points, but your guess is as good as mine. And what does this ranking really tell us about being a manager? We should be ranking teams on the decisions that were made at the draft, on game day and all throughout the season? The standings and points scored only go so far, we can go deeper. We can see exactly how great teams were built and where other teams blew it. How lucky a team got,…

65th ranked
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • yahoo
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • LIFETIME STATS

I would like yahoo to add in our profile our lifetime records win/loss vs teams we have in our leagues especially the same teams we play with every season...would be cool to look back and see my overall record vs a team and it would be cool to have that in the weekly matchup...just another stat i think yahoo players would love to see.

52nd ranked
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • yahoo
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Bring Back Polls

I don't know why polls were disabled, but when I am setting up a new league it would really be helpful to have polls so we can all agree on scoring settings.

98th ranked
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • yahoo
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • I do what's called Manager Efficiency Rating -- a percentage of points scored versus the points you could have scored with the right players

I do what's called Manager Efficiency Rating -- a percentage of points scored versus the points you could have scored if you had the "right" players in your lineup (the optimal). I also do what's called Strength of Team, which is simply a sum of a team's optimal points. With these two measures, you can analyze who has been good at inserting the right players into their lineups and whose team has had potential, but the manager can't get it right in terms of their lineup. It can identify who has been doing well despite not having the pieces on…

68th ranked
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • yahoo
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Roster minimums by position

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

In very deep leagues (16 teams like mine), quality players are hard to come by on waivers. Would like a rule requiring a configurable minimum of each position on the roster at once. This will prevent people from picking up a couple extra players and waiting until saturday to drop them for a Kicker, Defense, etc; the players dropped are now on waivers and unable to be picked up by anyone else.

57th ranked
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • yahoo
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Scoring formats

Please add the option for adjusting reception value independent of position and adding the ability to adjust reception scoring by decimal values. For example... my league would like to use a 0.5 PPR scoring setting for all players and a 1.5 PPR scoring value for TE. As of now you can only set it to 0 or 1 PPR.

115th ranked
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • yahoo
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Make the Weather Forcast feature clickable instead of hover-over

I like the weather forecast available on each player... but could you make the feature clickable instead of hover-over? It's a small thing but when passing over the feature it will activate and sometimes becomes annoying.

54th ranked
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • yahoo
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Show points per position on the year for your team

In other leagues, namely hockey, you can click on League --> Team Stats --> Totals and it will show you how many goals, assists, points, etc. your rostered players have got on the year. It also creates a sortable list with all the other teams so you can sort by goals and it will order them from Team 1 to 12 for most goals scored.

I wish there was the same for football. Instead of goals, assists, etc. it should be by position: QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex, K, DST.

Then you could look at this list and sort to…

60th ranked
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • yahoo
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Evaluate free agent add

We can currently evaluate a trade to see what projected points differences are for the teams involved. Is there a way to make this feature available for when we add free agents? It would be helpful to see projected weekly and season points differences based on adding/dropping a player.

93rd ranked
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • yahoo
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Cost per Transaction on the Waiver Wire

Cost Per Transactions: My current league is a cash league, however we also collect at the end of the year for roster pickups on the waiver wire. $2.50 per pickup, $2.50 per drop. A move cost $5.00 total.

In 2017, can Yahoo collect the transaction fee when the transaction is made?

Action: Have the paypal account link to Yahoo Wallet, everytime a transaction is made, the withdrawal is collected in the league pot.

2016 was even better as the Commissioner end of the year responsibilities are automated with payments with the collection of funds at the start of the season.

98th ranked
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • yahoo
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Toilet Bowl/Last place standoff

ALL teams should still be allowed to play during the playoff weeks. As a commissioner I hand out a loser trophy at the end of the year. We call it the toilet bowl, but Yahoo dose not allow the last teams to play each other, and in the final league standings, yahoo does not readjust the final spots at the bottom of the list. So what I am asking for is to PLEASE PLEASE allow the last place teams the chance to play each other. It still makes the game fun to the very end.

6th ranked
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • yahoo
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  Gathering feedback  ·  59 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Make the Team Log Sortable

The team log could be a valuable tool if it was sortable and showed fantasy points rather than just raw stats. This seems odd considering every other table of players in yahoo fantasy is sortable in some way except for the team log. There is also an issue with columns being aligned on that page which could be easily fixed.

98th ranked
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • yahoo
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Inside/Outside Linebacker option

In IDP leagues, MLB's are the heavy hitter and are therefore stacked on benches.

Please add a provision to draft Inside OR Outside, similar to being able to draft DT,DE, Safeties, etc

98th ranked
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • yahoo
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Dynasty/Keeper support: rookie draft, open year round, etc.

Implement the features that myfantasyleague.com has that prevent us from running a legit dynasty league: open year round, ability to have a rookie draft after the NFL draft, ability to trade draft picks and players during the draft. If there's an increased cost associated with keeping leagues open all year, maybe offer a premium feature that you pay for.

2nd ranked
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • yahoo
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        Gathering feedback  ·  197 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Allow draft pick trades for future years beyond just 1 year

Would like to be able to include draft picks in trades beyond just 1 year out from the current year. Would be way more realistic and awesome for keeper leagues.

65th ranked
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • yahoo
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • You should be able to customize your league home page. .

Make each owner able to custom organize the home page. I want to see transactions when I open up league...not have to scroll down 3/4 of page. The Toyota adds and Champion of champion adds should not be prioritized on page while you shove the transaction log at bottom. This can be easily done...lets hope you take this into serious consideration

69th ranked
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • yahoo
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base