Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Week 17 Pro Bowl

Give a league option to have a pro bowl on week 17. After the champion is crowned in week 16, you have a league wide game to see who scores the most points in week 17. High score wins the pro bowl.

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cheating....

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

Pootie-Tang Clan (ID# 1473090 Commissioner cheated on last game Changing Line after Game started to stay Undefeated. His first place first time in FF No way ...Band Him and Take away his First Place

361st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expand playoff participants

In 14 team leagues, allow all teams not in the winners bracket to participate in the consolation bracket. 6 & 8 instead of 6, 6, and 2 automatically out

440th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve options for consolation

Most leagues like to have some kind of consolation bracket or competition for those who don't make the playoffs. The 6-team bracket is limited to only the leagues that fit that size.

You should be able to choose the option of having a consolation bracket with 4-8 teams (3 weeks max). Currently, unless you have 6 teams in the bracket, Yahoo doesn't even track these consolation scores anywhere besides the specific teams page. I had to create a scoring chart offline to keep them involved.

Additionally, you could offer an "all play" option for the consolation as well, where those…

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP PLAYERS

IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP PLAYERS, IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE TEAMS THAT ARE PLAYING FOR MONEY

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fantasy Football App Bug

The fantasy football app is not correctly reporting week 11 matchups. It appears to be neglecting the players from last nights epic Monday night game.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

471st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expanded Fantasy Football Options

Support tailored positional scoring such as Tight End Premium.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

471st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auto Lineup Like Autodraft

I would like to know if you can make an option for auto lineup?
    Just like when you have a draft an you can go on autodraft. In leagues I'm in we have had owners not changing lineups and playing guys out injured or on bye. We need an option for either the commish of the league or Yahoo automatically puts in the players with the highest projections. So is there anyway next year you can put in an auto lineup button so this doesn't happe. Its unsportsmanlike to not play legal lineups.
    Thanks Del

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow edit to # of teams making playoffs by the commissioner.

With a league of 14 teams, I want to have 7 teams make the playoffs w the reg season champ being awarded a bye. Why doesn't Yahoo allow this? It's either 6 or 8 teams.

361st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop allow for unfair and fraudulent comments made in the Weekly Recaps under Matchups

Whoever is doing Weekly recaps is making unfair comments about why an Owner's Team lost in a particular, week, such as not mentioning they lost a player to injury early in a game. They are also posting comments under the Team Name, under Coaches talk, that the owner never made. Put a stop to this.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow commissioners to edit entire playoff brackets, winners and consolation brackets

This suggestion is mostly for consolation brackets. Right now, in a 12 team league with top 6 seeds making the winners bracket, seeds 7 and 8 get byes in the first round of the consolation bracket. They are then set up to face the winners of the 9/12 and 10/11 matchups.

This essentially eliminates seeds 7 and 8 from losing the consolation bracket and coming in dead last. In leagues where the person in last place has a "punishment" for losing it basically makes it so that two teams check

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't penalize DEF for a pick-six or a fumble returned for TD.

A DEF should not be penalized for "points allowed" if they weren't even on the field when it happened. If Jared Goff throws a pick-six, it's hard to blame the LAR DEF for that. If Tom Brady gets strip-sacked and it is run back for a TD, how is that NE DEF's fault?

Frankly, I don't think the DEF should be penalized with "points allowed" resulting from the offense turning the ball over inside their own 20 yard line, but at least there is an argument to be made that the DEF was on the field when the points were…

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 361st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base