Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand to NFL offseason

Please consider using the sister league of the NFL to run a Fantasy game during the NFL offseason. The AAF starts in February. It may not be feasible for a full blown game the first year without prior year stats but something like a Pick'em game could start to build interest.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Final Grade

So you sent me two emails with my "final grade..." a league I got 4th in said "you've built a winner" and a league I got 1st in said "anyone can have an off-year." I'm not sure if this is incompetence, carelessness, or stupidity, but you're making me embarrassed to use Yahoo. Not that this is the first time I've felt this way, nor will it be the last, but at risk of quoting Chris Berman, c'mon man!

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. commissioner's tools

Make all of the commissioner's tools on the desktop available for mobile devices too.

315th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't penalize QBs for a kneel-down.

If your QB has done well enough during the game he doesn't even need to try on the last drive, you shouldn't end up being penalized for that. Sacks don't count as negative run yards, why should kneel-downs?

We had a team in our league this year literally lose by 0.01 points because his QB knelt on the last play of the game. It's ridiculous.

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If we could see an overall leader bord based on your fantasy rating.

We want to see an overall leader board based on your fantasy rating.

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Printable Reports

It would be nice if Yahoo made printable/exportable reports available. Year end stats,etc.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trading Block access in the app

Add the ability to access the Trading block via the app or have it show up in recent transaction when someone updates their trading block like it does in the browser. This would entice more ppl to do trades or atleast have an idea of what ppl want etc.. I dunno how many times i update the trading block just see that no one even knows i updated it

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Team Defense Scoring Udate

Start Team Defenses off at zero points. They should advance just like every other position.
    If they hold offenses to a FG (set points +)
    If they get a TD scored on them (set points -)
    Allow for the same categories of the individual players (passes defended, tackles, sacks, int, return yds)

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. INTERESTING TRADE IDEA..WAT IF ??

Wouldn't it be interesting 🧐. The same way you can trade future draft picks. If you could trade waiver wire positions for players. If I had the #1 waiver I could trade it for a player on someone teams. And swap that spot for his player 👀

315th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 team playoff option

Can you please add a playoff option where 3 teams make the playoffs with the 1st seed getting a bye in week 15 and the 2nd and 3rd seeds playing each other in week 15 for the right to play the 1st seed in week 16?

This would be good for leagues that want to have some playoffs, but want to limit the number of teams in the playoffs as well as give a reward to the regular season champion

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Record Book errors

The team scoring tab in my leauge is wrong. my team set the record for most points in a season all time. Yet the all time record still shows the previous record hilders name with my points. There are multiple errors throughout the record Book though.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a dynasty mode so leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

So leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you shorten up the "My Teams and Leagues" section?

Can you shorten up the "My Tams and Leagues" thing on right hand side of pages? Perhaps make the print smaller? That'd make it easier to
    log on to a team at the bottom of the list, etc......

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes to league record book.

Crazy that you can't find historical champs anywhere.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base