Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Total Points needs more value

As the commissioner of my league for the last five years I am constantly looking to improve our league to make it more competitive and more fun. I believe that win loss record should not be the only way to determine playoff seedings, and league standings. Points For is the best indicator to show how well the team is done not Just win loss. I would like to see Yahoo To allow customized playoff seeding by allowing the commissioner to rank teams according to their total points for. It a 10 man league I would propose that three playoff seeding…

115th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Removed Lamar Miller from Do Not Cut list

I understand the need for a Do Not Cut list but Lamar Miller should not be on it. His stock has taken a dive over the past few seasons. He is not even a player likely to be selected in the first 3-4 rounds of a draft. Please update this Yahoo! You are going to force people to drop players with a lot more upside than him, especially in leagues with a small number of bench spots.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. droppped balls

My suggestion is to add a stat category for pass catchers who drop the ball when thrown to them. This "dropped ball" should not count against the QB, as an incomplete pass. If there is no way to separate the two then add it and they both will lose points.

861st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You can can this sheeet! " You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another."

You can can this sheeet! "
    You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another. You may also join a Pro League!"
    F that!
    How about since I've been doing this here all in all the time since '01, I get a little slack? Like maybe an extra team for every year over 3?

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hau'oli Kikaha has moved to DE

He's been playing at DE all off-season, but is still listed as LB.

You guys updated Roman Quinn right away, but Hau'oli Kikaha is still showing LB for some reason.

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow managers to drop an abandoned league

Our commish has abandoned our league. It has been locked in but not drafted. Because it has been locked in we cannot delete league as managers.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Defenses should get points for interception/funble recovery yards returned

Self Explanatory in the title I think:

If say the defense recovers the ball as a fumble from the QB but went nowhere with it, , it is currently scored and valued in fantasy as the same as if they recovered the ball but got chased down out of bounds after carrying it 50 yards. That 50 yards should be worth something.

235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Projections

Week 7 projections and defense are way off. Please adjust accordingly

861st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch

There should be an option to score passing with Air Yards going to the QB and Yards After Catch going to the receiver. This may solve the nonsense of scoring 25 yards equal to 1 point in standard scoring formats.

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Projected Stats Broken

Once a game starts, the participating players' projected stats drop to 0 this season, both in StatTracker and the Matchup pages. They worked fine last season, any chance this will be fixed soon? It's nice to know how a player is doing compared to their projections prior to the game.

494th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Daniel, thanks for calling this out. Our team noticed it last night as well so engineers have already started working on a fix. Should be resolved by Sunday’s matchups. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

15. Get the SKILL LEVEL ******** off my team page

Get the SKILL LEVEL ******** off my team page. If I want to see my history, I'll go look it up.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. League Page Changes

Can you move the Message Board/Commissioner Note to the top of the league page above the standings and allow GIF/Video/Pictures? I like everything about Yahoo except for the league page. It doesn't promote any interaction between the teams.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pick'em - Need Option for Weekly 2nd/3rd/(mayybe 4th) place finisher coloring

Pick'em Football - Leagues become much more scalable to large size if there is a user option in Weekly Performance Tab to show weekly top 2/3/4 instead of just weekly 1st place (currently just bolded font).

Suggest using just a color combo perhaps (1st place - Gold, 2nd place - Silver, 3rd place - Brown, etc).

Without it, league isn't scale-friendly (we can manually do it) & with it, it can scale vastly. Thank you.

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Archive

The archive of previous years in the league does not let you view old matchup box scores, rather just shows the score and team rosters. In previous years I was able to see league history including matchups but now there is no ability to see this. Please bring back the ability to see old box scores from previous years.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Statistics on positional scoring

One thing that I find extremely informative on another fantasy site that is missing here is the ability to see how my team's scoring breaks down by position, and compare that to other teams. For example, I want to see how many points I've gotten from my defense, and where my team ranks in defense scoring compared to the rest of the league. This goes a long way in letting me know where I need to improve and where I am doing well.

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Message Board Notification

When writing on the message board there's no notifications to show the commissioners whats going on in the league, unless they actually click which most likely no one will.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base