Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix the connection on the auction draft

I had to reset my auction draft last night and pass and undo multiple picks because the server wasn't working. I don't know what the issue is, but this happens in mocks too. my league will be lost if it continues because it lags out multiple times. also increase the amount of times you can pause the draft. why is it capped

911th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color Code the Matchups and Schedule

Please color code the matchups and the schedule with green, yellow, and red. Identifying the strength of a matchup is just another source of information. Every year we have to ask you to fix this. Just keep the color coding on please.

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. so painful to get past the advertising

can't get past the screen to join even though i am in a league already

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option where waivers end Monday night. Too many top waiver pick up shows. Not fair to guys who watch NFL vs just watching waiver pick shows

I want an option to make waivers end Monday night at midnight. There are too many shows and websites who tell the top pick ups of the week and it creates an unfairness to the game. They all come out on Tuesday evening cause all waivers go through that night. Now someone who does not watch or follow any football cant just quickly read who he should pick up. He will have to do some research and watch games.

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Percentage Start for Available players

I would like to see the "start %" for all the players that are available for pick up in my league.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Renew My League Message

Renew My League Message??

Why am I getting that message now when it was renewed two months ago? ... we already had our Draft ... hope this doesn't ***** everything up

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Locking Out Single Players for the year

Believe locking single players for the year should be an added feature. We had some issues with keepers and drafting errors offline, causing "collusion" among the league. As a commissioner, I dropped that player and would like to lock him from the league so another team cannot pick him up.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Previous Years Forum's

Please make previous years forum's available so that important information isn't lost forever!

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. charge for transactions add/drops

cash league: we charge $1 for each add/drop or trade over the season and pay that money out to highest point total. Can you add a feature that bills teams each time they make a transaction?

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Draft Dates - Time Request

Where do we go to request a draft time/date? Hoping that you'll add a $100 or $250 September 5th AUCTION draft at 10pm.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Projections

When will weekly projections be updated? Right now players are projected for the exact same point total every week. I'm pretty sure Yahoo just took a player's yearly projection and divided by 16. This is not helpful, and it seems that, with only a month or so until the season starts, should be taken care of already.

386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Martavis Bryant is listed as suspended still. He has been reinstated

Bryant is listed as suspended. He is not anymore.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jeff, thanks for calling this out! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get the SUSP designation removed for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

13. 609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Joe, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get week 1 projections for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

14. Marcus Cooper? No Projections?

Accurate projections would be nice.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Ryan, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get projections for Marcus Cooper. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

15. Wrong Drafts

I keep getting put in Live auction Drafts and have never EVER signed up for Auction drafts,supposed to be autopick drafts.ever thing is so messed up,im done with yahoo.

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Field Goal Yardage Range (change 40-49 to 40-44 & 45-49)

Over the past 5-10 years, a majority of leagues I am in, like to award an extra bonus point for FG's between 45-49 yards and 2 extra for anything over 50, BUT, we don't feel that FG's between 40-44 should be anything more than the standard 3 points.

In your scoring system, you should separate the 40-49 range, for FG's, to 40-44 and 45-49 to allow us to award more points for that 45-49 range instead of it being all or nothing for 40-49. For those that don't like awarding for 45-49, they could still assign the 3 points for…

609th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have the option to set Rival teams inside the league manager so that Yahoo can custom gen the schedule not the commish.

I catch flak every year due to the fact that I make custom schedules to accommodate our Rivalry week games. Its always OOOO look he made his schedule easy blah blah. IF we could set Rival teams for the league then have Yahoo custom generate the schedule my problem would be solved. Anyone playing who sets Rival games could use this please add it Yahoo!

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Canada cash leagues

Can you please have Canadian cash leagues or at least allow us to join American ones

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION!

PLEASE ADD 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION PLEASE!!

911th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base