Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trading Auction Budget Money

Can there be a feature added to trade auction budget money for future seasons in auction keeper leagues. If you can trade picks in standard league I don't see why you can't trade draft budget money also.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add options for Fantasy Playoffs

Specifically in leagues with divisions, allow the option to have each division have its own seeds. This will allow leagues to mimic the real NFL and how the NFL has its conference champions face each other in the SuperBowl. Please see below and I will explain in detail how this would work.

2 Divisions in a 12 team league:
    -Each division (6 teams) has the top 3 teams make the playoffs
    -The top 3 teams in both division are assigned numbers 1 thru 3 seeds
    -The 4, 5, and 6 seeds for both divisions make up the consolation bracket.
    -In…

74th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to Delay StatTracker

StatTracker updates so quickly that it is often ahead of the streams of the games that I watch on DAZN.

This is a little annoying if I want to monitor both StatTracker and the game stream as StatTracker will update before I can see the play unfold.

It would be neat if there was a feature to delay StatTracker by ~30-45 seconds so that the game streams will be ahead of it.

411th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow players to trade FAAB-$ as part of trades.

Allow players to include an amount of $ from their FAAB budget as part of trades (just like you can trade picks)

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IR spot

Why can you put anyone who is "OUT" in the IR spot??? You should have to be on the IR to be put in there. Like it used to be. Pretty simple concept. Why it changed to this is beyond me. Fix it please

109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dropping bench players after they play (REMOVE)

You need to remove the ability to drop bench players once they've played. This is the only platform that allows this and multiple analysts have spoke out about why this shouldn't be allowed.
    If a player tears his ACL on Thursday Night Football, you should't be allowed to drop him for another player who has yet to play, even if he was on your bench.
    At a minimum, you should add a setting for commissioners that locks all players to a team's roster once they have played, regardless of if they are starters or benched.

60th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why is Tevin Coleman labeled as "Questionable" for week 3??? Everything I read says he is OUT with an ankle injury. What is true?

Why is Tevin Coleman labeled as "Questionable" for week 3??? Everything I read says he is OUT with an ankle injury. What is true?

935th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Denico Autry DT

He has been a DT in their 4-3 defense since last year. Not a DE. Please look to changing this hopefully before Sunday. Thanks.

641st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I am in a Yahoo League with IDPs. Khalil Mack is still designated a LB, and should have the DL/DE designation added to his eligibility.

I am in a Yahoo League with IDPs. Khalil Mack is still designated a LB, and should have the DL/DE designation added to his eligibility.

641st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Scoring

Fantasy Football League, Grid Iron Gangsta's (299836). I think there was a mistake. Red Tide beat Motor City Madman in week 1. The scores are reversed.

Can you guys look into this, and validate the results.

Dave Beever
    Commissioner

935th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I can't sign in to my Nine to Five Fantasy Football League or Say you Will Fantasy Football League

I can't sign in to my Nine to Five Fantasy Football League or Say you Will Fantasy Football League

935th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Enable notifications for trades

Hi, I believe that the Yahoo fantasy app should send a push notification to every owner in the league after a trade between two teams is approved by the commissioner. I realize a notification gets sent to the commissioner to approve or veto the trade but after the commissioner makes that decision, every owner in the league should get a notification.

ESPN has this feature and it is very helpful. Thats all im asking for. Thanks for attending my TED Talk.

935th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Take George Kittle off the can't cut list

My league does not play with the TE position and I took a flyer on Kittle thinking maybe he would be as productive as a WR2. He hasn't even provided flex value but I can't drop him for high upside guys which is impacting my standings. Zack and Ertz are the only other 2 TEs on the can't cut list and they're putting up WR1 numbers. Please remove George Kittle off the can't cut list ASAP.

641st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base