Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow importing of Pre-Draft rankings via CSV or other means.

It is very tedious to update my rankings based on my spreadsheet. Please for the love of god let me import via CSV!

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 8 Team Consolation Bracket Option

Can you please add a Consolation Bracket for the 8 team playoff option. This remarkably helps in preventing managers from giving up on their season if they have been eliminated from the playoffs. Thank you

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Option to Export League Data

Add an option to export league data to Excel or CSV. This would be very helpful for dynasty leagues and for commissioners tracking league-custom records and stats.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/hea

Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/healthy status changes, yet you did NOT notify me a player had been traded.... Some one in my league within 12 minutes already took his replacement off free agency. If you had notified me when it was announced, I would have been able to scoop up the replacement from FA BEFORE random opponents took the new RB1 for the browns.

Its un-be-frickin-leavable that you don't notify on TRADES

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a dynasty mode so leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

So leagues can stay open year around to make transactions and set offseason deadlines.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Na slot

Add an NA slot. No need to control this, allow each league to add the option if they wish. Could be used for guys listed as OUT, SUSP, NA, but separate from guys on the IR.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. filter mock drafts

I doubt it would be too hard to let people filter the rules, positions available, # of players for the mock drafts. The point is to practice for your real draft, so I'd like to be able to practice as close as possible to my real league settings.

I play in a 12 person, PPR leauge, with IDP instead of K and D/ST slots. I feel like adding a drop down filter menu that would allow you to only see the leagues you want with these options shouldn't be too hard.

412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Le'von Bell is not on a NFL Roster he should be Listed as NA not Out

Bell is not on a Roster thus should be made NA not out like other players through out the season such as Dez or Marshall who were NA not Out when the were unsigned. Bell is unsigned. For short Bench Keeper Leagues this is a huge issue. Fix it.

871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add DST and K to Superflex position

For a Superflex position, why not make it open to all positions, including DST and K? If someone has a second defense or kicker that's a better option than anything else they have going that week, might as well allow them to plug it in to the Superflex spot.

412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Team name more than 20 characters

Can you please make yahoo fantasy better by making more characters for team name

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pulling Data from Multiple Leagues

I am working on a Fantasy Football project that looks to pull data (real-time points, teams, team rosters, etc) together from multiple leagues. I have been looking into the Yahoo Fantasy Sports API, but I am not sure if that covers all the data I am looking for. Is that something you can help with or can you point me in the proper direction?

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yards from scrimmage instead of separate rushing and receiving yardage categories

I'd much prefer a scoring category for scrimmage yards rather than separate categories for rushing and receiving

412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

338th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I think it would be a great idea to add the ability to run a dynasty league on yahoo.

I think the ability to do a dynasty league on yahoo would be a great asset. Yahoo is the best interface for fantasy football, but currently doesn't support dynasty. The ability to manage a roster over the offseason, would be great for users, and could attract more.

358th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customize IR Slot

Please allow us to customize IR slot.

As commissioner, I'd like to be able to only allow IR (Injured Reserve), O (Out) and PUP (Physically Unable to Perform) designations for that slot.

Personally, I don't think NA (Not Active), P (Probable), Q (Questionable) and Suspended (SUSP) should be used, but make that customizable so folks can allow it if they prefer.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. player fantasy profile popup

What happened to the player fantasy profile? Now I do not see the historical or future stats in the popup. The player news does not show any FF stats. What are you guys doing?

358th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. NA roster spot to cover IR, SUSP., INJ, PUP, inactive etc.

NA spot would cover ALL misc reasons of unavailability. IR, PUP, etc. etc. Replace it as the icon or make the NA spot able to accept all the listed attachments.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trading Block access in the app

Add the ability to access the Trading block via the app or have it show up in recent transaction when someone updates their trading block like it does in the browser. This would entice more ppl to do trades or atleast have an idea of what ppl want etc.. I dunno how many times i update the trading block just see that no one even knows i updated it

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello on your fantasy app please allow for better customization of the fantasy schedule.

Hello on your fantasy app please allow for better customization of the fantasy schedule. For instance allow me to generate a schedule where I can designate 2 players to face off twice a season....while also being able to set rivalry weeks where certain matchups are set. For instance if I want a rivalry week on week 14 i should be able to set the criteria to make a schedule where certain people face off week 16.....while still having division foes face each other twice. Instead of having to randomly refresh the schedule until I have it. There should be a…

492nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scoring

Yahoo - you're scoing system SUCKS!!!

1.Did you see Matt Ryan's INT? No way did J. Jones tackle the Cb - he ran out of bounds - J Jones should be -1 for his tackle

2. K. Cousins did not fumble - he pitched the ball back to D. Cooks - WHO dropped the ball hence D. COOKS FUMBLED - NOT COUSINS!!!

3. Explain to me how you score that last play of the Ravens game? I think 10 ravens players had at least 2+ yards rushing on the play. And it's not just this play there are last plays…

871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base