Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the Team Log Sortable

The team log could be a valuable tool if it was sortable and showed fantasy points rather than just raw stats. This seems odd considering every other table of players in yahoo fantasy is sortable in some way except for the team log. There is also an issue with columns being aligned on that page which could be easily fixed.

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I really like the passing and rushing yards standings. how about showing Defense standings

I really like the passing and rushing yards standings. how about showing Defense standings

172nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Power Rankings

I think our current power rankings stink. I have no idea what it means. I think it has something to do with projected future points, but your guess is as good as mine. And what does this ranking really tell us about being a manager? We should be ranking teams on the decisions that were made at the draft, on game day and all throughout the season? The standings and points scored only go so far, we can go deeper. We can see exactly how great teams were built and where other teams blew it. How lucky a team got,…

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For your defaul league create a flex position and drop the number of Wr's to 2 from 3.

Yahoo really needs to drop the 3rd WR position and make it a flex. Players would be free to utilize a WR, RB or TE for this role. This would bring the Yahoo experience close to the ESPN format which has been so popular over the years.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cost per Transaction on the Waiver Wire

Cost Per Transactions: My current league is a cash league, however we also collect at the end of the year for roster pickups on the waiver wire. $2.50 per pickup, $2.50 per drop. A move cost $5.00 total.

In 2017, can Yahoo collect the transaction fee when the transaction is made?

Action: Have the paypal account link to Yahoo Wallet, everytime a transaction is made, the withdrawal is collected in the league pot.

2016 was even better as the Commissioner end of the year responsibilities are automated with payments with the collection of funds at the start of the season.

369th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep track of Total Points through week 17 for all players.

Right now, in a head to head league, points are not cumulated once a team is not in the head to head playoffs. There should be a section where total points for the entire season is added. Our league pays out head to head and total points, but with yahoo we had to manually add up some of our player's points.

846th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Put a link back to the Yahoo! Fantasy site, ON THIS PAGE.

There's no link on this page, back to the main page fantasy league page I was just on. Just put a link back to main page instead of click throughs. It's like no one has updated this web site since 2003.

105th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve Stat Correction notification

Last week I got a notification I had won an extremely close contest. Next time I looked, a half point had been deducted and I lost that contest, but no notification was sent to that effect. In such a case, shouldn't a notification be sent to inform you what happened and why?

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the Weather Forcast feature clickable instead of hover-over

I like the weather forecast available on each player... but could you make the feature clickable instead of hover-over? It's a small thing but when passing over the feature it will activate and sometimes becomes annoying.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show points per position on the year for your team

In other leagues, namely hockey, you can click on League --> Team Stats --> Totals and it will show you how many goals, assists, points, etc. your rostered players have got on the year. It also creates a sortable list with all the other teams so you can sort by goals and it will order them from Team 1 to 12 for most goals scored.

I wish there was the same for football. Instead of goals, assists, etc. it should be by position: QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex, K, DST.

Then you could look at this list and sort to…

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The rank displayed on the player's info window

When you have player's info window (yellow note icon) open, it displays the player's overall rank. I would like to see the positional rank for that player (maybe both positional and overall).

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Optimal Line Up - Season Rankings

At the end of the regular season, Yahoo should show how teams would have ranked if Optimal line ups were submitted for the season. Just for fun and hazing/ bragging.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Convert To Cash League Option Fields

"The new Convert to a Cash League option is awesome and will now save me the hassle of collecting the cash myself. However, the fields are not able to be customized. Will this option be added or can you add a few fields from the below list. This is what our leagues pays out on and i find it to be a lot more interesting as teams tend to play till the end to collect the cash.

100 - ENTRY FEE
    750 - 1st place
    100 - 2nd place (entry fee returned)
    50 - division winner
    50 - division winner …

70th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pre-draft Rankings / Position drafting each round

I suggest you allow teams to choose which positions they want to draft during each draft round in the pre-edit. This would allow closer control of not drafting multiple players in postions (ie only 2 QBs, not 4 TEs, etc.) When all positions can be drafted each round, the only control you have is the ranking itself. But when a players ranks 3QBs together hoping to get at least one of them, they don't want all 3.

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. show the players that were on my teams bench any given selected week instead of the pl

Show the players that were on my teams bench any given selected week instead of the players that are currently on my bench/team.. We frequently add/drop players throughout the season and as a result, I love to beat myself up by going back to a week I lost an important game to see who I should've started instead of the player I started who gave me a bagel! How can I do this if I can no longer see the actual lineup from that past week? :) The system shows the players who started that week but shows my current…

448th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Survival Fantasy football in year long leagues

Survival football league's should be built into season long leagues as an option like how league pick 'em is. It would be a side game the league can play along with the season long league and eliminates the need for a separate league.

209th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give "C C L" option in Public leagues

Add the option of joining a league not having a Can't Cut List to your Public leagues. I get tired of looking for leagues with 'normal' settings in custom leagues with the CCL eliminated. Your standard settings are just fine except for this one thing. Thanks

369th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Highlight Player When Team Has Ball!!!!

Please make the stat tracker better by highlighting the player when their team has the ball. This is probably the only thing I like more about ESPN. And yes I know I can look at the scoreboard but this would be so simple to do and makes it way easier to navigate from game to game when you are watching them all.

159th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Link to players draft position

We have a Keeper league, in which the round the player was drafted in determines his upcoming keeper value. I'd like to be able to click on a player, a FA but more importantly, a player on someone's roster to determine the round that player was selected or whether he was Undrafted/FA. This would make it easier to determine accurate trade value.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Split the defensive category into Line, Linebackers, and Defensive Backs.

Rather than pick one team defense, break defense out into 3 categories: Line, Linebackers, and Defensive Backs. Ex. You could draft Dallas' Defensive Line, Detroit's Linebackers, and Cincinnati's Defensive backs! Some points would translate to all 3 categories, like tackles, but others would be unique to each.

891st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base