Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Our league loves the auction style draft. Is it possible next year to make it a blind auction?

Our league loves the auction style draft. Is it possible next year to make it a blind auction? It helps keep the less knowledgable people from watching who the top people bid on and try to outbid them. I would keep the running tally of team's budget and who they drafted.

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re-Arrange League Order

If you are in more than one league, you should have a feature to allow us to re-arrange the leagues in the order we want.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship

Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship Now we have to have 2 different leagues and play a round robin championship. Other leagues like MFL do this but their UI sucks. Office leagues will pay for this.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Setting the season length in a Points league

I am the Commissioner in a Points league. No head-to-head. Whoever has the most total points at the end is champion. I noticed on the head-to-head option you can set the length of your season. So if you wanted the last week of competition to be week 16, you can do that.

As far as I can tell, in a Points league you cannot set the length of your season. It's 17 weeks, period. However, our league, for example, does not want to play week 17 because many NFL teams are sitting their starters on the final week of the…

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I really want a report card for Auction Drafts

I really enjoy the report cards given for Standard Snake Drafts, any chance we could get the same treatment for Auction Drafts?

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 588th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add PPG to team page

Points per game is the most important stat in fantasy football and should on full display anywhere stats are visible. Would make trading players a little easier too.

369th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IR/SSPD roster spot

My league voted for an IR/SSPD spot on our rosters. But it seems like there is no way to do this on Yahoo. I think Yahoo should have more customization options for IR positions to fit leagues that want to have other options for I/R than just players on injured reserve.

272nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it Easier to get to teams from homepage

It would be a greater experience when using yahoo fantasy sports to have a easier way to view all fantasy teams. Along with having the ability to hide and un-hide teams that are not being actively managed.

369th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Organize The Bench Players by Positional Groupings

When using larger benches it is easier to manage the players if they are sorted by position instead of random.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mix Daily Fantasy and the Traditional League

Mix Daily Fantasy and the Traditional League
    The league concept is essentially the same with 12 teams playing each other all season, nothing changes here…but my suggestion would be to integrate the daily fantasy model into this set up. Every team would have a budget and that team would have to “field a team” based on the that budget. Then the 12 teams would play each other as usual, with the same schedule and playoffs etc. So, there would be no drafting at the beginning of the season just a league set up and an established weekly budget for each…

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add a an option to set a keeper limit.

It would be great to be able to set the max number of keepers that an owner can keep.
    While currently the Commish can review everyone's keepers before confirming them, if people chose to keep too many, now I have to chase them down and find out who the really wanted to keep.
    It would hopefully be a fairly simple change that would make life much easier for me and my co-commissioners.
    Thanks!

57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Standings columns sortable

Columns should always be sortable but the Standings table (front page of the league) sees the most requests among my players.

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fournette is injured!!

Leonard Fournette is listed as doubtful or questionable almost every week when it's been confirmed by reporters that he will not play until week 10. Keep him listed as "out" so that I can actually add players from the waiver wire when Fournette is on my IR slot

891st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it so my multiple fantasy football accounts can be merged

Make it so the two fantasy leagues I play in with the same email address can both be seen through the app or the site. I had to clear cookies on my phone and now no matter which way I try to access I can only access one of the accounts. ( Before I had to have one loaded on the app and the other on the web page)

891st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please let me Close the FF Mobile App Ad the sits right in the middle of the article's Text and can't be moved or closed.

Poor design. I will purposely avoid the product when it blocks the article text and gives me no control whatsoever. Get your web development team off their seats and fix this. I will be at ESPN in the meantime.

891st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a way to contact Yahoo fro the main screen of your Fantasy League main page.

Provide a way to contact Yahoo fro the main screen of your Fantasy League main page. I saw a post that says "Yahoo is a Dead-End" site who offers no support. It took a while to find this avenue to find a way to communicate my issue. My issue is that on 11/4/47 at approx. 10:00AM all of the NFL Defenses from our teams showed zero projected points. If a quick link was established, like I recommended above, your website could learn about these types of problems as they occur.

891st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 891st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)