Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fantasy football

More scoring options like other fantasy sites. Some sites allow you to do full point PPR for tight ends and keep other positions at .5. That’s just one example... ESPN and CBS offer tons of different options to make their leagues feel different. I love yahoo, but I feel myself gravitating towards leagues that offer tons of fun and different scoring. When you are in a bunch of leagues, it’s nice to add different wrinkles to leagues to make them different. I’m loyal to yahoo, so I’m hoping we can add some more scoring for this year.

938th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. head to head mock drafting. league mock drafting. your league can have a mock draft.which might be promote more action,trading involvment

head to head mock drafting. league mock drafting. your league can have a mock draft. which might promote more action, trading involvement for when the season starts

938th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. gamechannel should show each quarter fouls , not total fouls.

gamechannel should show each quarter fouls , not total fouls.

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add commish updates to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile App needs a NIGHT MODE

Please add the option for a dark / Night mode to the Fantasy App. Similar to what you have in the Yahoo Sports App.
    My eyes will thank you.

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. what happen? Normally i click on sport then fantasy then it take me to my team. Now I have to do a search? WTF?

stop trying to change things, it taking twice as long to get to my fantasy team. Fire the person with this stupid idea.

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issues with Trading Block using Safari

When trying to edit the Trading block (using Safari) all the players below the one selected to trade will appear with check marks also. The same thing happens for Position wanted,

e.g:
    I have the 4th player on my team list selected to trade and I have looking for WR checked.

When I go back to edit my trading block:
    From the 4th player down to the end of my team list are all checked as on the block. Not accurate.

And positions Wanted appear checked as WR, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF. Not accurate.

Those inaccurate checked players and…

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Alshon Jeffery - Questionable ??

Alshon was on PUP (on my IR list). Passes physical but will be out for 2 weeks. However, his status is now Questionable!?! He is still on my IR and I've made a trade ( other players from my bench ) before his status changed. I wonder if Yahoo will process the trade without me moving Alshon from IR. His status should be OUT.

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. IR Spot for Dynasty League pre-draft

Allow players to be placed in the IR spot as part of keeper settings. e.g. Alshon Jefferys is PUP designate which is IR eligible. However you cannot place him in the IR spot until AFTER you draft. Hence, you could have had an extra draft pick during draft instead of waiver-wire pick after draft.

1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Next season, add one flex player to public lineups. Thanks.

Add one flex position to public leagues.

938th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 63 64 65 67 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base