Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let fanasty football players who are injured and out be put to IR before game time

Let use move them to IR if it is already known that player won't play

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. what happen? Normally i click on sport then fantasy then it take me to my team. Now I have to do a search? WTF?

stop trying to change things, it taking twice as long to get to my fantasy team. Fire the person with this stupid idea.

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Random waiver times

allow us to pick a certain waiver time. Otherwise have them very random. The ability for some to get free agents at 3:00 because of a flexible schedule is a advantage for certain teams. your site is great about making things equal..... this is one of the few things that make this site unfair. Just an opinion

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Issues with Trading Block using Safari

When trying to edit the Trading block (using Safari) all the players below the one selected to trade will appear with check marks also. The same thing happens for Position wanted,

e.g:
    I have the 4th player on my team list selected to trade and I have looking for WR checked.

When I go back to edit my trading block:
    From the 4th player down to the end of my team list are all checked as on the block. Not accurate.

And positions Wanted appear checked as WR, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF. Not accurate.

Those inaccurate checked players and…

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alshon Jeffery - Questionable ??

Alshon was on PUP (on my IR list). Passes physical but will be out for 2 weeks. However, his status is now Questionable!?! He is still on my IR and I've made a trade ( other players from my bench ) before his status changed. I wonder if Yahoo will process the trade without me moving Alshon from IR. His status should be OUT.

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IR Spot for Dynasty League pre-draft

Allow players to be placed in the IR spot as part of keeper settings. e.g. Alshon Jefferys is PUP designate which is IR eligible. However you cannot place him in the IR spot until AFTER you draft. Hence, you could have had an extra draft pick during draft instead of waiver-wire pick after draft.

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your draft for fantasy football doesn’t work for ipads

Get an app that works....just freezes

1319th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Next season, add one flex player to public lineups. Thanks.

Add one flex position to public leagues.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 63 64 65 67 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base