Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add a an option to set a keeper limit.

It would be great to be able to set the max number of keepers that an owner can keep.
    While currently the Commish can review everyone's keepers before confirming them, if people chose to keep too many, now I have to chase them down and find out who the really wanted to keep.
    It would hopefully be a fairly simple change that would make life much easier for me and my co-commissioners.
    Thanks!

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Totally customizable playoff formats

There absolutely needs to be the ability to create a totally customized playoff format. Our league went to 14 teams this year and it created several issues with playoffs, due to the limited options that yahoo allows. It shouldn't be very hard to allow commissioners total control for playoff brackets, allowing byes where an odd number of teams enter or continue in the playoffs. Other sites have these options and yahoo needs to keep up. I know we're not the only ones who are a bit salty about this. We want to come back next year, but you need to…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  351 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Standings columns sortable

Columns should always be sortable but the Standings table (front page of the league) sees the most requests among my players.

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fournette is injured!!

Leonard Fournette is listed as doubtful or questionable almost every week when it's been confirmed by reporters that he will not play until week 10. Keep him listed as "out" so that I can actually add players from the waiver wire when Fournette is on my IR slot

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it so my multiple fantasy football accounts can be merged

Make it so the two fantasy leagues I play in with the same email address can both be seen through the app or the site. I had to clear cookies on my phone and now no matter which way I try to access I can only access one of the accounts. ( Before I had to have one loaded on the app and the other on the web page)

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please let me Close the FF Mobile App Ad the sits right in the middle of the article's Text and can't be moved or closed.

Poor design. I will purposely avoid the product when it blocks the article text and gives me no control whatsoever. Get your web development team off their seats and fix this. I will be at ESPN in the meantime.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide a way to contact Yahoo fro the main screen of your Fantasy League main page.

Provide a way to contact Yahoo fro the main screen of your Fantasy League main page. I saw a post that says "Yahoo is a Dead-End" site who offers no support. It took a while to find this avenue to find a way to communicate my issue. My issue is that on 11/4/47 at approx. 10:00AM all of the NFL Defenses from our teams showed zero projected points. If a quick link was established, like I recommended above, your website could learn about these types of problems as they occur.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have problem week projections in football for week ahead

In the app under the player tab I do status all available then position all then I try to go to the week ahead but it doesnt show me the projections for the upcoming weeks. I can see it in game log but doesnt work under players tab. I have android that I'm useing... hopefully you guys can fix the issue thanks !!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fantasy Football - Limit Number of Players per Position

CBS, ESPN, and others have this option. Please add option to limit the number of players a team can roster per position. Stop the RB hording!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customize Weeks 12 & 13… for 10-player leagues in Fantasy Football

As commissioner… Want to customize games for Weeks 12 & 13 in 10-player league… week 12 - play only teams #9 & 10… winner will face #8 in Week 13… winner in Week 13 will take #8 spot in Week 14 (start of playoffs)…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Avatars not loading

Within the last day or so, the avatars (next to the nicknames) are not loading and there is just a generic nickname first letter. With so many "John"s and "Michael"s et al, it makes posters less distinctive and sometimes it is unclear who is actually commenting. Please fix.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Defense Fantasy Scoring

Yahoo should add an option for DST scoring so that points can be subtracted per individual point allowed, instead of "0-6", "7-13" etc. Other Fantasy sites offer this, it'd be awesome if Yahoo stayed ahead of the curve and continued to have the best customization :)

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I liked the view in fantasy football (last year-?) in which you could see the top 5 football players at each position. For the week.

I liked the view in fantasy football (last year-?) in which you could see the top 5 football players at each position. For the week. I enjoyed that page.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change it Back to when i COULD MAKE MY LEAGUES PRIVATE !

CHANGE PROFILE BACK TO WHEN WE COULD MAKE LEAGUE PRIVATE TO PUBLIC VIEWS

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Removing Players no longer active on Roster

When you have a player that was on the Do not Cut list you can not drop him even though the NFL team no longer has him on their active roster,Yahoo is slow about making those changes.Please do so a little faster so other active players can be added.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow adding second yahoo account to fantasy profile.

We change emails and use different emails. Let us use both

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo Fantasy Draft time bug

Our league, since 2008, consists of managers from all over the world, which cover 3 different time zones. Scheduling a draft time that suits everyone is hard enough as it is. Once we have scheduled a date with every player, its time to set it in the system. Heres the problem. On the set draft date and time page, it says very clearly that draft times shown are in CST format. That's great, except, it is not in CST. E.g. we have decided to draft at 11pm China time, which in CST would be 10am on the same day. But…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The auto-pick for fantasy football is absolute **** I had a family emergency and couldn’t draft and had to relyonYahoo auto-draft which

Have someone who knows at least something about football to review the auto-draft process and fix it.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base