Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can I no longer choose to hide the names of leagues i play in to the public ?

why can I no longer hide my leagues I play in to the public ?

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Should have created separate PPR option PRO leagues. 1/2 PPR what is that? Ruins it for standard formats and PPR formats. Ridiculous.

1/2 PPR what is that? Ruins it for standard formats and PPR formats. Ridiculous. Trying to copy FanDuel is not the way to go. People don't do FanDuel because of formats, just because it's a daily option. You just ruined Yahoo PRO Leagues for a lot of players. Was even thinking of the $1k option, but scratch that off the board. Played Yahoo for years, now going to have to look at other options. SMH.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back 'Compare to Me' on manager profile pages!

For years, I've enjoyed the "Compare to Me" feature on profile pages of other managers in a league. I play roto in baseball and basketball, and of course H2H in football.

Click it, and you got a great visual snapshot of your performance and the rival manager's performance over your participation in Yahoo fantasy sports. Not versus each other, but over the history of each manager in all sports. Then you could drill down by sport if you liked.

Now this very interesting and valuable feature has disappeared with the revamped manager profile pages! Ugh. Please bring it back! Perhaps…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Draft Central!

Is it possible to only have a auto pick draft only & a regular draft pick only in draft central!? It dosen't serve the purpose if people just auto pick all the time!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new manager profiles suck. Restore the old profiles!

The new manager profiles suck. The old profiles revealed far more information about the other managers in the league.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This format stinks

This format stinks

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fantasy football

More scoring options like other fantasy sites. Some sites allow you to do full point PPR for tight ends and keep other positions at .5. That’s just one example... ESPN and CBS offer tons of different options to make their leagues feel different. I love yahoo, but I feel myself gravitating towards leagues that offer tons of fun and different scoring. When you are in a bunch of leagues, it’s nice to add different wrinkles to leagues to make them different. I’m loyal to yahoo, so I’m hoping we can add some more scoring for this year.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. head to head mock drafting. league mock drafting. your league can have a mock draft.which might be promote more action,trading involvment

head to head mock drafting. league mock drafting. your league can have a mock draft. which might promote more action, trading involvement for when the season starts

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. gamechannel should show each quarter fouls , not total fouls.

gamechannel should show each quarter fouls , not total fouls.

1368th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let fanasty football players who are injured and out be put to IR before game time

Let use move them to IR if it is already known that player won't play

1368th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. what happen? Normally i click on sport then fantasy then it take me to my team. Now I have to do a search? WTF?

stop trying to change things, it taking twice as long to get to my fantasy team. Fire the person with this stupid idea.

1368th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Random waiver times

allow us to pick a certain waiver time. Otherwise have them very random. The ability for some to get free agents at 3:00 because of a flexible schedule is a advantage for certain teams. your site is great about making things equal..... this is one of the few things that make this site unfair. Just an opinion

1368th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your draft for fantasy football doesn’t work for ipads

Get an app that works....just freezes

1368th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Next season, add one flex player to public lineups. Thanks.

Add one flex position to public leagues.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 65 66 67 69 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base