Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

325th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Tarik Cohen a RB/WR

I believe Tarik Cohen should be listed as a RB/WR based on how he is used in the new Bears offense.

https://www.4for4.com/fantasy-football/news/bears-beat-tarik-cohen-more-rbwr

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tiebreaker is supposed to be Head to Head season record, but 4th seed went to highest scoring. Need HELP ASAP

Our league is supposed to be head to head season record tie-breaker. 3 teams finshed 8-6. 4th seed went to highest scoring instead of the team that won their regular season matchup by 90 points. Need help changing playoff seeding in our league

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add playoff options. Each round lasts 2 weeks long, with combined score determining the winner. Weeks 13-14 semls, then 15-16 finals

We would like to bring our league to yahoo, but need this playoff setup as an option. Each playoff round lasting 2 weeks and you add each teams points up to determine the winner.

We use Weeks 13-14 for the semi-finals and Weeks 15-16 for the finals. It really adds to the drama as each round lasts longer and give a better chance for the best team to advance.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add option to block trade offers from specific owners

Add an option for users to block incoming trade offers from specific owners.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Playoff Week 14, 15, 16 (4 Teams)

Week 15 and 16 would be a 2 week championship. 4 teams make it in a 10 team league. Need more flexibility scheduling the playoffs.

447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can we please get Doubleheaders in yahoo??

Would love to have doubleheaders in 2 weeks of yahoo. How can we make that happen??

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show me Fantasy Points in player's Game Logs like it does on Android

Currently the desktop version doesn't show Fantasy Points and leaves me trying to translate every stat into fantasy points myself if I want to try and find scoring trends. Quite frankly, it's become so tedious that I'm considering switching back to another fantasy app even though Yahoo blows other apps out of the water in every other way. This feature (and playing the waiver wire in general) is just so integral to my experience throughout the year that it's frustrating it that seems to have been omitted.

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't make stat changes Thursday morning!

Really dumb to make stat corrections Thursday morning. I went from a having a first round bye to playing, dropping from 2nd to 3rd in my league. I missed out on waivers and 3 days ti prepare. Anyone who actually plays fantasy would never do that

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back the old StatTracker

The new StatTracker is far worse than the old one. I loved nothing more than using the old StatTracker. Me and my friends talk about it all year and offseason about the feeling you get from seeing the old stat tracker points go up in comparison to the new version. The new version is much worse and no one in my league likes it. We strictly use Yahoo! for the old StatTracker. Worst case can you give us the option like last year to use the old version of StatTracker? It would be appreciated and makes Fantasy Football way better.

194th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto Lineup Like Autodraft

I would like to know if you can make an option for auto lineup?
    Just like when you have a draft an you can go on autodraft. In leagues I'm in we have had owners not changing lineups and playing guys out injured or on bye. We need an option for either the commish of the league or Yahoo automatically puts in the players with the highest projections. So is there anyway next year you can put in an auto lineup button so this doesn't happe. Its unsportsmanlike to not play legal lineups.
    Thanks Del

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Use fractions of points for kicking

Almost every other site is going to the fractional point system for kicking. There is a huge difference between a 49 yard field goal (4.9 points) and a 40 yard field goal (4.0 points). Under the current system, they are scored the same. Come on man.

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello on your fantasy app please allow for better customization of the fantasy schedule.

Hello on your fantasy app please allow for better customization of the fantasy schedule. For instance allow me to generate a schedule where I can designate 2 players to face off twice a season....while also being able to set rivalry weeks where certain matchups are set. For instance if I want a rivalry week on week 14 i should be able to set the criteria to make a schedule where certain people face off week 16.....while still having division foes face each other twice. Instead of having to randomly refresh the schedule until I have it. There should be a…

447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show entire starting roster on the screen

Currently on iOS mobile you cannot see your entire starting roster without scrolling. For instance, in matchups you can’t screenshot and show everyone as you will be missing your D/ST. In lineups it shows your bench before showing Kickers and D/ST. It is small but a welcome change IMO

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Playoff time!

When it comes time for playoffs, you should dress the site a lot more for the contenders. Give it an intense, more exicting look. Add some art, regular season h2h match up summaries, etc. to the Match Up page. More graphics or something on the League page as well.

IT'S THE F'N PLAYOFFS!!

I'd love to work for yahoo fantasy if you take this idea.

Thanks.
    Sammy Lin

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Nomination time for auction drafts needs to be decreased

This is our 12th year playing together and the 6th year doing an auction draft. The time it takes for people to nominate players is too long. There should be an option for 15 seconds, because the lowest option right now of 30 seconds, is far too long. If guys are not paying attention and forget to nominate then a good player still gets nominated automatically. With a league of 12 guys drafting 15 players, that's an hour and a half spent just on nominations. The draft takes way too long. Adding the option (not making it a default by…

194th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fractional Points for Field Goals

Clearly, there needs to be fractional points for kicking. It's criminal that kickers can bang through 5 FG's, but not get the fractional points they deserve. A field goal should be at minimum 3 points. starting from 31 yards, they should then go up in value, i.e. 3.1 pts for a 31 yarder, 5.2 for a 52 yarder. and there should be an option for 60+ yarders, considering that while they don't happen that often, should be recognized. could help steal a game for someone that would have otherwise lost. kickers are often over-looked, and thought of as not a…

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Weekly Round Robin / All Play

Will Yahoo have a scheduling option for weekly round robin where each team play each other?

For example, in a 10-team league, each team will have nine individual head-to-head matchups and compile a weekly record (ex: 7-2, 4-5, etc...).

Our league always has a problem where high scoring teams take a h2h loss with an unlucky matchup...and conversely...low scoring teams end up with a win due to a good matchup. For instance, a team could score 110 points (2nd highest weekly score) and lose against a team scoring 115, while a team that scores 65 points (2nd lowest weekly) beats…

162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base