Fantasy Golf

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Golf better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Where are the player profiles?

Every time I click on a player as I have done hundreds of times in the past to see how a player has done in a cerain event over the past few years. The Players Profile comes up with an easy way to maneuver to past years and gives scores and finishes. NOW I go to a players pprofile and get nothing but a blank screen. Cmon Yahoo. This is a very important part of fantasy palyers history and a big part of playing the game. I have been a member of Yahoo sports and Yahoo for over 30 years.…

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need golf included in the fantasy app or create one specifically for golf. It's 2017, should be simple enough

You need golf included in the fantasy app or create one specifically for golf. It's 2017, should be simple enough

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You are aware that week 30 Firestone scores were never updated. Will they be updated soon?

Our totals for week 30 were not updated so hoping this will be corrected soon.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your site SUCKS I'm done after these last 4 tournamentAHOO'S

we deserve alot better than this horribley slow site week after week after week after week after week. I guess you runs this yahhoo game HATE'S his golf. We are definitely second class citizen's in YAHOO'S pecking order. SAD so SAD

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. league message boards

Is there any way to read more then 100 message's in private groups. It only shows the last 100 messages. When you click on more nothing happens.

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back Player Profiles

Not sure why they're gone but people who play your fantasy golf games need this information in order to stay competatiove

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Scoring for the Bridgestone Invitational isn't updating. No 4th round or bonus points.

Scoring for the Bridgestone Invitational isn't updating. No 4th round or bonus points.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When I select a player to go to his history stats my computer brings up yahoo home page

When I select a player to go to his history stats my computer brings up yahoo home page
    Reset
    Category (optional)

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fire the people who are in charge of updating fantasy golf.

It is ridiculous how long it takes for the fantasy golf scores to be updated.
    There is no need for this lag and
    Delay to occur. You guys should be embarsssed and even ashamed that the scoring updates are done so terribly.
    You could just write a program
    To get updates from other sites, because EVERY other site is more efficient in the updating process. Yahoo is at the very bottom of the golf world when it comes to updating scores, and for a company that I consider to be the leader in fantasy sports, it's absolutely embarrassing.
    This has…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get the field right!!!

The players available for the finals at East Lake include 5 players who did not make the field, while leaving out five players who did make it. This game has always had its share of bugs and issues, but this is just ridiculous.

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hire Homer Simpson as your only employee....OH, you did that 3 years ago? It shows...

Admit you don't care if everyone of us Fantasy Golf League players is ****** off because of your ****** update system. Call us snowflakes, libtards, neo-conmen, Trumpanzees, inbred morons, fascists or Nazis, BUT FIX THE ********** PROBLEM, you NERDS !!!

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why in the "heck" when a golf tournament is over at say 7pm the scores are not posted by 11pm

does this web site not care about golf? It is ridiculous that you can score the days end score's in a more reasonable time table!!
    Dear lord my grandma was slow but she was OLD!!!

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base