Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dark Mode

Make a Dark Mode for your website.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily - First Game

I hope you guys will consider a new option of roster changes "Daily - First Game". Where people can make moves for that day until the start of the first game. Once the first game starts, any roster moves will be in effect for the following day. Not sure why this isn't an option as it is on ESPN. Might just have to transfer my league there if we don't like the Daily - Today option, as some of us don't always have time to make line changes after games have been played before midnight for the following day, and…

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. votes to veto a trade

Please give the commissioner of the leagues the ability to change the number of votes it takes to veto a trade, this has been an ongoing problem in our league for many seasons

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Database

The database for hockey is really frustrating for commissioners. We have to manually keep track of players that were in the database the prior season but have since been removed. High end prospects are added one year and removed the next year for no apparent reason. I've been a commissioner for dynasty leagues on yahoo for 10+ years and I've had to manually keep track of things. Yahoo could make their fantasy product so much more attractive with very little effort. But they don't seem to want to listen to the people who play fantasy and make them money. There…

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring GP (games played) back under League>Overview for each team for skaters and goalies.

This feature was removed a few days ago, and is greatly missed, especially at this very important moment in the season. For a rotisserie league, I relied on this to determine pace and strategize according to what other teams in my league played. This quick overview is much easier than going into 10-15 individual team rosters and scrolling down to see how many games the team has left.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give a manager the ability to opt out of auto-renewal

Please give a manager the ability to opt out of auto-renewal.

In my current situation, there is a private league where the commissioner is not cooperative. He drafts the players for all the teams, locks out the managers so that his team is first.

He did that last year, and he will do it again this year, because there is no way for me to delete my team without his cooperation.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Free Leagues

Increase the number of free leagues you are allowed to join. 8 free leagues vs 50 Pro leagues is crazy.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey James, thanks very much for your feedback. This is something our engineering team is currently investigating. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

8. Mock drafts for keeper leagues

It would be awesome to be able to have a mock draft for individual keeper leagues. All players that are kept by apposing teams are not included in the mock draft. Would make for good practice before the actual draft

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Where did the GP column go?

You removed the GP column on the My Team stats, I dont understand why. Should put it just left of the TOI/G.

Very useful

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. list players who are suspended as "not available"

players who get suspended should be listed as "NA" so they may be put into an NA slot.dynasty and keeper leagues should not be penalized and have to keep a suspended player on their roster.This really hurt my team recently in the playoffs.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Rotisserie standings tab for Head-to-Head leagues

I'd love to see a rotisserie style standings page added for head-to-head leagues so I can see just how lucky/unlucky each team has been in terms of matchups and chirp accordingly.

All the data is sitting there on the "Team Stats - Totals" page, it wouldn't take much to turn it into useful information.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a GP stat under My Team tab for players

Please add GP when users are looking at their players under the "My Team" tab. It will be a lot easier to see who to bench or start. Thanks!

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Personal Notes for Individual Players

Currently, the only place to take notes is on the "Notes to Self" section on the "My Team" page. It would be great if you could make personal notes on an individual player while on the "Players" page.
    For example, as I add prospects to my watch list, it would be nice to be able to make a note that reminds me of their prospect rankings on other websites, or remind myself if I think they are overrated or underrated.
    Perhaps you could add a tab next to "Player Info" and "Player History" in the player's pop-up window.

193rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allowing league commissioners to edit matchups (playoffs seeds or matchup totals in season)

This would allow leagues to implement penalties on users who break league rules (dock them wins, etc.). Being able to edit standings or playoff seeding would add a greater dimension to leagues.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove Week 1 from Record book in head to head

As week 1 is lasting longer than any other weeks, it has more games and thus all records are set very high.
    They are unchallengeable during all remaining "normal" weeks of the season (exept maybe on plus/minus) thus making the record book feature useless ...

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Commissioner Note as default tab

As it was before, can you make the Commissioner Notes the default tab on the league page? This is a useful function to visibly communicate with the league, and it seems pointless not to have it shown automatically. The changes tab is useful but doesn't need to be seen all the time, whereas the notes tab's purpose is its instant visibility, as it was before.

Thanks.

Thanks.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Injury Status not up to date

Yahoo needs to create a way for Commissioners to manage player status. Twice this week alone, yahoo removed an IR status from a player two days before the team removing the player from IR, then for no reason removed a DTD from a player that is clearly out and was showing DTD for over a week. No reason why, but this screws of peoples plays, as they need to remove the player from IR+ position before they can make other roster changes.

I even noticed Rotoworld updated news for one of the players saying they were game time decision however…

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow copy / paste of images directly in messages!!

Year after year, we are unable to paste images directly into the messages to our pool members, which is ridiculous. Only URLs? Is this 1999? I believe years ago we could do that, this functionality is NOT rocket science - if Yahoo wants us to interact more between ourselves, this would go a long way in doing that! Without being able to paste images in messages, it's just text basically and really limiting... Thanks

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve "Edit Rosters" for Commissioners

The "Edit Rosters" tool under "Team Management" for commissioners is pretty archaic.
    There should at least be an indicator on the page showing which of the managers players are scheduled to play that day and it should be editable for more than the current day.
    I mean at the very least.
    It's just a poor outdated tool as it is right now. Pretty sure commissioners would appreciate it getting a facelift.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base