Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is there a 20 character team limit for team names?

Why 20 characters? This is stifling for longer and creative names. Argh!

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give commissioner "Start Active Player" button to edit other team rosters

Give commissioners one-click ability to auto set rosters (similar to "start active players" button under my profile) so commissioners can easily fill in rosters for teams not setting their lines. Either that, or simply make the default be that Yahoo automatically populates any open spot for each team.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add a live chat in StatTracker for Yahoo Fantasy Hockey.

ESPN Fantasy Hockey has a live chat option in its stat tracker option and it is a lot of fun. My league is considering switching next year for this reason. This would be so much fun to be able to chat with whoever else in your league has the stattracker window open... similar to how the live draft window works. Please yahoo add this!

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the Players List page exportable to excel

I'd love to be able to do my own analysis using the data in the players List page...having this page exportable would be fantastic.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Start Active Players

Start Active Players for x number of days.

Going through day by day by day is extremely annoying. Make the Start Active Players work for as many days as decided. Sort the conflictions based on player ranking (Matt Duchene being benched over Martin Hanzal is a crime, I should have checked so I blame myself, but you guys can do better too).

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sort players by teams

Sorting through players on the waiver wire / free agents should have a sorting function by teams. If I wanted to look for a player on a specific team such as the Penguins, I should be able to view all the Free Agents on the Penguins. This would make things easier to search for players and well as could make the leagues more competitive.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change Roster Transaction Deadline - Pre-Season

Please allow for the Roster Transaction Deadline to be changed pre-season opener to come into effect immediately. Currently, we are set to Weekly-Monday and when I change to Daily-Today, it won't come into effect until Monday, Oct 8...that will leave us on Weekly for the first week, which is not fair to the players.

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. League Projections

The League Projections table that is available in the evaluate trade screen should be accessible outside of that screen. It's very useful for quickly determining team-wide strengths and weaknesses, and you can only see it if you create a trade, which alters the information.

193rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add team weekly transaction totals

Add total weekly transactions on each teams homepage next to goalie appearances. This functionality is in the app but not main page. This would help in leagues that have max weekly transactions.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tristan Jarry

Tristan Jarry was assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the AHL several days ago. He should be marked as NA but he is not.

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show GP on the matchup total page or have a weekly teamlog showing GP.

When looking at weekly stats to be able to see the number of GP on matchups (at the end of the week) and/or have the team log have a week selection option to see what you did the past week.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to see player history during the season

There are guys who are cut and released multiple times over the season .

Could it be an option to see who drafted a player (and what round and pick) as well as all the times he was cut and released (and by what team)?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Customize default view for team page

The default is stats -> today

Could it be opened up so you could customize the default view?
    Stats -> today is good once play is underway, but when it comes to setting the lineup (early in the day or they day before) I always have to run through the same series of clicks to get the view I want to see

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug in goalie Average Stats

There is a bug in the goalie stats: all goalies show 0.0 points and no stats when viewing Average Stats. This happens on both my Team page and when viewing the Players page. All other stats views seem to be working fine for goalies and average stats are working fine for forward/defensemen.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Implement a voting module for commishs' on league home page.

Implement a voting module for commish's to place on league home page where it can be easily seen. Where I can type an explanation of what the vote is about w/a default list of the league team names beneath it w/simple YES or NO radio buttons for them to vote.
    For ex.
    "Does everyone agree on putting a limit of 2 on IR positions?"

Blue Team Yes O No O
    Cys Team Yes O No O
    Myy Team Yes O No O

etc.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hide the "A stat correction was applied to..." a lot quicker.

Hide the "A stat correction was applied to..." from team pages a lot quicker or put it somewhere out of sight and is only seen unless it's clicked on.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show all the new players you added to your team even if they did not play on the day you added them to your team.

I think in the near future you should be able to show players you added to your bench to reflect on days they did not play on your team when you added them to your fantasy hockey team.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. fix the glitch in IR+

There is some sort of glitch in the IR/IR+ system. We have two IR spots and one IR+ spot in our league - I had two players on IR, and another got injured - I placed him in my IR+ spot, but it did not open up a roster position. In the end I had to move the player to IR+, remove another player off IR, and then move that player back to the IR spot he was in.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Still gathering feedback? Please add ave stats for last season before draft!!

Please add ave player stats from last season before draft

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base