Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Still gathering feedback? Please add ave stats for last season before draft!!

Please add ave player stats from last season before draft

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft Lottery

Please make a lottery application based on the previous year's standings, that all members of our pool can view. It would be cool if the league commissioner can set the lottery date and everyone in the pool can sign in to see the results.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You should start the open of the season August 1st

Everyone in my league would like this and i see a lot of poeple talking about that in others forum

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Daily - First Game Line Changes

I hope you guys will consider a new option of roster changes "Daily - First Game". Where people can make moves for that day until the start of the first game. Once the first game starts, any roster moves will be in effect for the following day. Not sure why this isn't an option as it is on ESPN. Might just have to transfer my league there if we don't like the Daily - Today option, as some of us don't always have time to make line changes after games have been played before midnight for the following day, and…

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Daily - First Game Line Changes

I hope you guys will consider a new option of roster changes "Daily - First Game". Where people can make moves for that day until the start of the first game. Once the first game starts, any roster moves will be in effect for the following day. Not sure why this isn't an option as it is on ESPN. Might just have to transfer my league there if we don't like the Daily - Today option, as some of us don't always have time to make line changes after games have been played before midnight for the following day, and…

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please bring back adding keepers by team and not just by round!

You took away this feature but it was so much better in dynasty leagues - for example I am in a hockey league with 12 teams and 20 keepers per team and the round they are kept in don't matter. Having a by team option would cut the input time by about 75%

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Automatic Keeper time limits per team and season

I think that for all Fantasy (specifically Hockey and Football) we should have a way to set automatic Keeper limits. For example, if a team is allowed to keep a player for 3 seasons, the system will automatically track how long that player was kept and reset itself when that player is released. Also prevent that player from keeping them past the set season limit. This would fix it from having to keep track of this manually.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make headers for player stats "sticky" on Matchups page

Would you consider changing the HTML to make the header for player stats (the one that says Player, G, A, +/-, etc.) move down the page as you scroll? I believe it's called making it "sticky" in HTML.

I'm in a deep league with a lot more player categories than normal. As you scroll down the page to look at player stats, it can be tricky to remember what stat is in which column. It'd be nice to be able to scroll down the page for a long list of players and have the header move down the page as…

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Parameter to adjust amount of divisional games

I have a divisional system in my league, And i would like the schedule to make more divisional games, I'm finding it very difficult to edit the schedule in a way that is fair but the teams within the division also play each other more.There should be away to say hey, the people in the division will play each other x amount of times, and have the schedule generate with that parameter

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add coaches and coaches categories

I would like to be able to draft a NHL coach and add coaches losses and coaches wins in matchups

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. IR or OUT?

Some leagues still choose to use the traditional IR spots rather than the new IR+...The problem now is Yahoo has been listing players as OUT rather than correctly listing them as being on the IR
    It seems rather redundant to have an IR and OUT especially when guys like "Mike Green" just had neck surgery and is out for at least 2 months...Detroit has placed him on the IR so why is he still listed as OUT and not IR?
    It just seems useless to have IR and OUT
    My suggestion is to remove the OUT status for players
    Go…

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why can't I drop a player in my IR slot to pick up another IR player?

I'm simply swapping a current IR player for a different one,

but instead, I need to DROP an active player as well, so that I can pick up the IR player. Plus I risk losing the active player I dropped since he goes through Waivers...

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keeps league suggestions

I am the commissioner of a private keeper league. Two things that would make life easier and also provide more customization for the league.

1) make it so that a GM cannot drop a keeper. We have this as a rule and it is hard to police. I have to manually review league transactions against a list. Would be nice to make it so GMs can't drop at all.

2) playoff tiebreaker. Would be nice for the commissioner to be able to choose the team that advances as one of the options. This allows us to do our own offline…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In the commissioner tools, "lock teams", separate drop and add checkboxes

In the commissioner tools, "lock teams", separate drop and add checkboxes. As commissioner, I lock rosters for our playoffs, to prevent managers from adding free agents. But, I would like to still allow managers to drop players, themselves, without having to go though outside channels of communication to figure out which player a manager wants to drop, then using commissioner tools to edit a roster. This occurs with previously-injured players coming off of IR.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Forsberg did not start today for Chicago. It’s was Berube. Please fix or it will cost me my season

Forsberg did not start for Chicago. please fix by tomorrow cause it will cause me my standings.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Player Pictures 2017-2018

Please update the player Pictures for Rookies. Guys like Boeser, Keller, McAvoy etc. Have no pictures at all.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The 2 wk set during the All Star Game should not be set up that Teams can only chg 4 players

I wish Yahoo would make it possible to chg 4 players every and every week. Only being able to chg 4 players during the 2 week set around the All Star Game don't make sense.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow weekly lineup changes before games start, when entire league starts after deadline

This usually comes into effect around holidays, and possibly all-star break. Like this Christmas break, there are no games scheduled until Wednesday. Having a weekly deadline of Monday prevents roster changes later in the week, even though no games have been played. Like the NHL, a lot of people go on breaks/vacations when there's no games, or at least have an out-of-sight out-of-mind thing, but come back frustrated that their rosters can't be changed.

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mobile Notifications

So i had won a match up last week 5-4 but thought for sure that i should have won by more because it showed my goalie stats were better. But I always play on my phone, but i just logged onto the desktop into my team and see that i legitimately lost because i didn't have enough goalie appearances. It's fair that I lost but I think the improvement needs to be made to let me know that I need more starts while on the mobile device

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base