Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When searching in the free agent or waiver pool have a column for last x GAMES played

Instead of searching for past X days it should also have X games played. Some players with bye weeks/injuries wont have many games in the past 7/14 days

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show Dropped Players - Gamechannel/StatTracker

I've been very much enjoying the updated version of Gamechannel/StatTracker which was rolled out at the start of this season. I have one point of feedback tho:

The check-box entitled 'Show Dropped Players' should be set to 'off' by default. It is currently set to 'on' by default.

I'd rather not have players that aren't currently on my roster clogging up my Team View screen by default. I do find the feature very useful and appreciate that it was added, however I'd usually prefer to have it off, therefore it should be set to off by default. This is especially…

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. League History

Dynasty leagues should show all available stat records Since league been Created. and championship results

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Moves

If you turn a player back to free agency in the same day and he doesn't go to waiver, wtf does it count???? Frickin stupid ars Yahoo

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cory Schneider Current Ranking

Cory Schneider's ranking is currently below a ton of goalies, despite having better all around numbers ( wins, gaa, sv% and shutouts)

Please fix this so I can trade him easier

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. if a trade is vetoed, the league has a responsibility to show who voted which way for clarity and transparency otherwise how do we know its

when a trade is vetoed it is only fair that a published list is available on how the members voted so that the 2 teams that were trying to do a deal know that it was fair! Also if it is the league that makes the final decision, reasons for that should be provided as well

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I was wondering why, Elias Pettersson is still not in my yahoo fantasy pool. guys like Miro Heiskanen, Cody Glass, are in player list

I was wondering why, Elias Pettersson is still not in my yahoo fantasy pool. guys like Miro Heiskanen, Cody Glass,Lias Andersson, are in player list?
    these young players can be crucial for Keeper Leagues, as young players carry tremendous value.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. re:Goalie Scheduling

When scheduling My Goalie, adding in the opposing teams W/L record in his stats line would be helpful. That way if you are carrying more that 2 Goalies you can see what Goalie might have the more sucsefful game

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop moving my line-up around for the rest of the week when I add a player today!

Stop moving my line-up around for the rest of the week when I add a player today!

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would like to see a option to put a time limit on all trade proposals.

Would like to see a option to put a time limit on all trade proposals. This would force the recipient of the offer to make a decision on accepting, rejecting or countering.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. RETURN TO OLD FORMAT

I submit please you access the NHL/Stats though Yahoo's Sport and from there you see the Scoring/more/All Players = results only the first 50 x names appears when 665 + should be listed. Up to last Friday morning, all was working great where the layout was perfect.

Follow-up question - Where can we locate to pull down menu for past Regular Seasons and Playoffs' stats?

Thank you,
    Yvon Brunet

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Your chat is totally ruined on the phone app, which was one of the best things in the fanatsy world. Huge loss. Cannot address whole pool

Your chat is totally ruined on the phone app, which was one of the best things in the fanatsy world. Huge loss. Cannot address whole pool at once anymore. Major failure. Kept the spirits going all year and now it's dead.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Set my roster to the top ranked players automatically.

If i add someone to my roster, or move someone to my IR list, my roster gets thrown randomly out of whack. Or if I accidently miss a day, Yahoo could automatically set my top ranked players by default to my roster starting list.

The whole process of setting up my starting lines could be way easier. Not why the process is so clunky

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Undo the live stats changes, because they're breaking the system

Live stats...total mess...LA/NYI starts in 3 hrs but you've got them 6:50 into the 1st period already. Consistently, stuff like this since the NHL season started.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the Boston at Vegas game to the schedule for fantasy players!

Add the Boston at Vegas game to the schedule for fantasy players!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. StatTracker daily POINTS

PLEASE put back the DAILY manager point totals in the StatTracker (left side) for Points Only formats.

Cant understand why this was removed.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the Matchups Page Layout

Can you please change the matchups page layout? It would be much better if we could see a side by side view of the matchup like you do on mobile. It is kind of annoying to have to scroll to the bottom half of the page to see your opponents stats and then scroll back up to see yours.

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. changing roster moves

So I hit the weekly roster to put your starting line up and I want to set up my league so its an every day line up change is in affect, is there any way to change it to every day roster start?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow option to have NA players ONLY added directly to NA slots!

Currently there is an option to add IR players directly to IR-slots without dropping a player on your roster that also includes players listed as NA. However, there is no way to separate this option for these slots. NA should be totally different from IR. We have "Dynasty" players we want added directly to our rosters but we do not want IR players to follow the same rules. Please allow Commissioners to select independently these type of slots that they want to allow direct adds to. Thanks!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keeper designation not showing for my players

In my keeper league, the little "K" icon shows on the players kept by other teams, but not on my own kept players. Because costs vary for our kept players, this means I have to know who I kept and what all of their costs are in a separate location. Not impossible, but makes extra work.

Can we have keeper status displayed for all players, not just those on other teams?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base