Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keeper designation not showing for my players

In my keeper league, the little "K" icon shows on the players kept by other teams, but not on my own kept players. Because costs vary for our kept players, this means I have to know who I kept and what all of their costs are in a separate location. Not impossible, but makes extra work.

Can we have keeper status displayed for all players, not just those on other teams?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kudo

Just to commend you for the Start Active Players button!! Saves a lot of time in setting lineup! Again, T.Y.!!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you add the possibility for the commissioner to edit team info for all other team?

I have been a commish for many years now. Both in football and hockey fantasy.. and I real’y thibk it’s time to improve the commish tool for edit other rosters. For sure, a little bit of cuteness will be welcomed but other features like edit team info (i.e. roster name)

Thanks

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i hate the automatic league renewal. and i cant even set it up for next year to not do it.

i already hated before when you renewed a league, everyone was already in (because some people are idiots and dont know theyre even in a league and dont play. or you dont want someone in this year and now you need to kick them out instead of just not inviting them). now you have auto renewed my league and i cant even undo the "auto renew" for next year. tried. cant. thanx.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Option "No Keepers" on Keeper Selection Page

My league offers the possibility to keep 0, 1 or 2 players. After the deadline passed, I as the commissioner, cannot see whether a manager actively decided to keep 0 players or whether they forgot to even check the keeper selection page. Therefore, I want you guys to add a simple box you can check/uncheck saying something like "I don't want to keep anyone".
    This would let the commish know, whether someone intentionally wants to keep no players or whether he just forgot to declare his keepers.

Thanks!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PreDraft Rankings - List of newly added players

A list of players added after the league goes live would be very helpful.
    Yahoo should create a list of newly added players. I like to set pre-draft rankings, add players to Watch List. But Yahoo adds players after i set my predraft rankings/when the fantasy league is first opened. One has to look through 800+ players to pick out the newly added players.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow injured player replacement in weekly roster locked leagues

Our H2H league uses weekly roster locks (instead of daily) to make it more casual. If a player gets injured early in the week (ie. Jonathan Quick placed on IR this week) and is eligible for being placed in the IR or IR+ slot, can Yahoo make an exception to the weekly roster lock to allow a replacement from your bench when a player is placed into the IR/IR+ slot.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Oveckin score's GWG @ 129.53 on the PP and Williams clearly did not tip it in but Yahoo Fantasy shows wrong stats

Oveckin score's GWG @ 129.53 on the PP and Williams clearly did not tip it in but Yahoo Fantasy shows wrong stats

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Posting of Pictures on the Message Board

Please re-allow GMs to post photos as part or all of a message on the league message board

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. separate playoff pool

Would love to have a customized league that redrafts for the NHL playoffs. Only office pool provides us this option at the moment, but i prefer your platform.

307th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why can't I add a player for the following day when games are currently in progress?

People have busy schedules and need to be able to make trades for the next day regardless of what's happening today. Move making is too restrictive and not indicative of a progressive site.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make rejected trades visible for the league

It would be very interesting if the rejected trades would be visible for all the other league members. Maybe it allows other managers to make a similar/better offer. Could be in the "Recent Transaction" section. But I really do not know, how difficult it is to implement something like this. Or is this already possible but not activated in my league?

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Thanks for changing the NHL player profiles and taking away info pertinent to making decisions every day.

Thanks for changing the NHL player profiles and taking away info pertinent to making decisions every day.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. maybe for next year 17 - 18 season add 3 more players or 2 utl like basketball there are so manyy other good offive hockey players to go aro

maybe for the 17 -18 season you can add 3 other players or utl like in basketball there are enough good hockey players to go around
    thanks

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add the 2016-2017 Player Photos

How is this not added yet

358th ranked

We're glad you're here