Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scoring has not been accurate as it relates to +/- and PPP. Benn has a -1 +/- and he was on the PP for the go ahead goal.

Scoring has not been accurate as it relates to +/- and PPP. Benn has a -1 +/- and he was on the PP for the go ahead goal. He should have a 0 +/- rating and a PP Point for Friday night.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Point editor

A way for commish to penalize teams for not making minimum goalie starts for the week. Football leagues have the option to edit teams point totals for any given week(not sure why football has it and hockey does not) This was voted on and passed in my 12 team league before I found out that it was not an option in commish tools.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Non-scoring stats

Can you please remove these from the goalie cats? It's absolutely confusing to see them in my matchup.
    Thanks

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ALL scoring categories are currently displayed in weekly matchups. Only categories being counted in league scoring should be displayed.

In the weekly matchup scoring page, ALL categories are being displayed, regardless of whether they count in that particular league or not. There should be an option to only view the categories that count in that league.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. please change edit weekly lineup to daily for league #928 and fix the yahoo help so it will accept my email

I want to change weekly edit to daily edit for my league #928, but when I try to get through Yahoo help centre to chat or email it keeps saying that my 14year olf email address isn't valid.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Strength of Schedule (SOS)

For Head-to-Head leagues, under the "Standings", add the Strength of Schedule (SOS) column to show the difficulty or ease of a team's/person's opponent as compared to other teams/persons. This is especially important if teams in a league do not play each other the same number of times.

This column may also be used in the future as an alternative for determining which teams would be eligible for playoffs and tiebreakers.

The calculation would be SOS = 2(OR)+(OOR) / 3, where OR is the opponents' record, while OOR is the opponents' opponents record.

206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back sortable stats

When looking at your roster, you used to be able to look at current rankings over 7, 14, 30 days or the entire season. Over the last few days, it appears that on the individual team page, you can only look at current rankings for the whole season. This obviously adds a layer of difficulty that was not there before in evaluating current player performance. Please allow us the ability to view those rankings on our team page as opposed to only in the Free Agent section.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. People have reached Max on the games by position yet points are still counting.

I am in a league where many of the participants reached max games two weeks ago and yet they are still accumulating points in those positions. Why is the still happening when I reported this the last 2 seasons.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Thomas Greiss should be credited with a loss from Monday's game

Thomas Greiss took the loss in Monday's game, but he has not yet been credited with one. Please correct this, it's the playoffs and this is unacceptable.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. my win was not registerd and i loose? please help

lost in playoffs because goalie win was not registerd

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How are the season(avg) rankings calculated? I think they're buggy...

The other day I had the player list sorted by season(avg) and I saw a player who was better than another player in all categories except SOG (-0.5) and PPP (-0.05) but he was ranked lower. Those numbers are average. They had pretty much the same time on ice per game as well. That to me means there's something wrong. It can't be a complicated formula.

The other thing I find very annoying is that the season(avg) ranking factors in TOI. Nobody cares how many points a guy is getting per minute. What they want is to pick a player…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "player minutes remaining"

Adding a "minutes remaining" column showing how many minutes-left-to-play each player has would be a convenient feature to have on either the "my team" or "matchup" pages.

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fantasy Hockey at Yahoo would be much better if J. Halak and B. Bishop were correctly assigned a loss fo the December 4 2016 games

Fantasy Hockey at Yahoo would be much better if J. Halak and B. Bishop were correctly assigned a loss fo the December 4 2016 games they started and finished. The official NHL statistics assigned each losses when the games which they participated in were completed. As it stands on December 5th Yahoo's fantasy site shows neither a loss or win for the outcome for each player. I realize certain stats might be more arbitrary however in both of these cases there is no grey area, both goaltenders should have losses assigned to them and applied to the fantasy team totals.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Penalties negative in ours but would like fighting to be a positive

We have penalties a negative. But have a separate stat for fighting don't know if that's possible. Better yet game misconduct not count at all. Nothings worse then a -17 in pim.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. allow offline draft rosters to be uploaded 24 hrs before season starts and keep scoring retroactive to start of season

allow offline draft rosters to be uploaded 24 hrs before season starts and keep scoring retroactive to start of season

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Corsi (shot attempt differential) for points

If the point of fantasy points is to measure skill, then shot attempt differential can no longer be ignored. As a more accurate version of +/-, it correlates much more with winning than, say, blocked shots or hits, both of which are currently counted in fantasy leagues.

These stats are very easily attained now that the NHL is keeping official track of them on their website, so I don't see why assigning something like 0.1 pt per corsi wouldn't work. An amazing night of +10 corsi would thus be 1pt — nothing too intrusive, but something which rewards smart understanding of…

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. giveaway/Takeaway - Faceoff W/L

Maybe Yahoo can have an option for these stats Faceoff wins minus faceoff loses and takeaways minus giveaway. To reward defensive player and make teams more balanced

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Goalie win totals (and perhaps other stats have not been updated)

Goalie stats have not been updated correctly, as the display total is inconsistent with nhl league total and totals displayed in the notes on the player profile

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base