Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rating system for abuser/cheating commissioners....

it would be cool to have a sort of rating system feedback to rate commissioners in private leagues so that other people know to steer clear of certain nefarious commissioners who don't abide by common decent standards of play. Kind of like what Amazon or Ebay does when they allow buyers to rate their transaction so others know if a seller is reputable or not. Would certainly help people to avoid wasting their time in leagues that end up ruined like mine did. I exposed a commissionner's cheating to the rest of the league (they weren't paying attention to the…

273rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. what is it gonna take

Byfuglien has been on IR for a day and a half, when are you guys going to put him on IR. I have already lost 1 day's opportunity to pick up a replacement and about to lose another, because i don't want to cut him.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is the Commissioner allowed to do whatever he wants in Custom Leagues-->even if it's a $ league he posted on the public boards to join??

I have shady behavior by the commissioners of both Custom Leagues I'm in:
    1. One is a $$ Roto league started well into the season, where each team started well behind the 82 game limit There was no maximum moves limit, so picking up players everyday was essential to making up for lost games. Well, last week the commissioner decided that he didn't like the 2 of us playing within the rules and lowered the games played limit massively. So, now I am almost out of moves. The reason I paid $ was because of the settings being the way…

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You are NOT responding to a player who is constantly profaning us and harrassing us, "*** this" in league 20903. You need to ban him IMMEDIA

You are NOT responding to a player who is constantly profaning us and harrassing us, "*** this" in league 20903. You need to ban him IMMEDIATELY. I've reported him thru the abuse tab repeatedly, nothing is happening!

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All fantasy sports

Can you make the players notes icon on my team page bigger for mobile site?! Hard to tap on it and open with a phone.

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have an appeal for vetoed trades

Have a review process for vetoed trades. When a fair trade is vetoed with no reason there should be a way to override via an appeal to Yahoo for review. Veto votes should also come with a reason. As it is now, I suspect one or two people either have multiple accounts in same league or have friends in the league they asked to veto the move.

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Message board

I'm a commissioner, I'd like to be able to remove unfit messages from the league message board.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. trades need to be monitored-huge trade that is totally lopsided being allowed that is obviously collusional takes the fun out of participati

if someone votes against a trade it should be flagged for yahoo to consider trade that just went down should never have happened-
    make it easier to contact yahoo with concerns

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Close roster loophole

Please close the roster loophole that allows teams to not start a D-man and perpetually allow a team to keep a fourth player on the bench. Some joker in the league I'm in is currently doing this which gives him an unfair advantage by filling that roster spot and cycling through an additional forward that has dual position eligibility. If the G position now has minimum appearances then you shouldn't allow a team to accrue points with a fourth bench slot constantly filled by not starting a fourth D.

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pro Leagues - Lock consolation bracket teams

They shouldn't even exist, just like in the sports they follow. My one hockey league had the 11th place team add the top 3 FAs this morning to his team that has nothing to play for.

If you want people to take the Pro Leagues seriously, stop letting teams that aren't competing for money anymore take the top players remaining on the FA/Waiver wire.

Or institute FAAB budgets.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I think you can make all fantasy leagues better by showing the last time a manager was active - for line up changes or add/drops

By showing when managers are active commissioners can message ppl in the league that are not picking up players or changing their lineups. Also for other members to offer trades to people who do not check and have to wait weeks for trade offers. Will help leagues weed out non-active players as well.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sportsmanship Rules for Private/Custom Leagues

I propose mirroring the sportsmanship rules, to some extent, currently being utilized in the Public League. Having five impartial league owners, randomly selected by Yahoo, to submit to Yahoo their conclusion for appropriate action Yahoo can implement.

General: If an owner does not comply with the sportsmanship rules as defined in "Fair play and sportsmanship rules for public leagues", or a league determines that an owner has acted in an unsportsmanlike manner, the league reserves the right to disqualify the owner, void points and/or remove that owner from the league and select a new owner. The resolution will be handled…

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make retroactive lineup change tool available to fantasy hockey commissioners.

My league locks our lineups for the entire week. Because week 1 of the NHL season is longer (Oct 8-Oct 19) roster changes were made on the Monday by a few teams in my league (even though the option should not have been available).

Now I would like to retroactively correct those lineup changes so that no unfair advantage has occured.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Vetos

Allow commissioners the option to choose a higher threshold for vetos. 1/3 of the league is not enough and whether it is or not, the option to set it at 1/3 or 3/4 etc would be nice. My league would like it to be at least half the league for a veto.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base