Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. **YOU MUST ADD KEEPERS TO THE END OF YOUR ROOSTER IF DRAFT PICKS ARE TRADED

Please add a disclaimer that Yahoo is not smart enough to know when the first pick is being made.
    **YOU MUST ADD KEEPERS TO THE END OF YOUR ROOSTER IF DRAFT PICKS ARE TRADED
    14 man online draft just canceled…. FRIG
    Thanks yahoo for not correctly applying draft pick trades to my league’s draft ! A lot of pisted off people

346th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the commish to manipulate playoff brackets and add and subtract points in case of human error.

Allow the Commish to edit points and manipulate brackets. We had a manager start a player he shouldn't have by accident and it won him the week. If I could have edited the 1 goal this player got, or even pick the winner myself it would have saved the season.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the entire 1st round of nhl draft

How can keeper leagues be drafted now if the database isn't updated? Why are players who were drafted in round 3 in the database but the 3rd overall pick isn't there? Where's the logic ?

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. keep auto draft auto instead of letting east coast speed freaks live draft while 'auto draft' is drafting.

Tired of signing up for auto draft only to find out some jerk gets to dive in and live draft while the rest of the league expects fair draft. Cheating!

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello, this is more of an inquiry, rather than suggestion. I joined the Fantasy hockey league, added two team, one was drafted within a day

I have joined/added two teams to this years Fantasy Hockey League, one was auto drafted within a day or so, yet the other has yet to be completed and its been approx. 4 days, is there any reason for this?

Yours,
    M.J. Malloy

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't access previous years draft results all of a sudden. We use it every year to determine who is "keeper eligible".

We use the previous draft results to determine who is keeper eligible in our league. All of a sudden the draft results are not available for any league in Yahoo Fantasy Hockey or Football. WTF?

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Draft/Keeper Experience needs an overhaul

1st - manually entering keepers should be an option, not the standard. Other websites don't have this archaic way of inputting keepers, they just magically appear in the teams roster! Novel idea!

2nd - it would be nice if I select a non-snaking draft, it remains a non-snaking draft and doesn't revert back every time.

3rd - I should be able to change from snaking to non-snaking draft easy. Thisnoptionnshoukd be plain as say and not hidden in a spot that is now a mystery to me as I get an error message when in try to access the custom…

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make some additions to the yahoo live draft room

Maybe allowing commissioners the option to make trades during the draft. Give more advanced options to draft pick times, for example allow the comish to set longer pick times for the first 2 rounds or so. just making the Draft room more interactive overall would be a great benefit that could be enjoyed by all fantasy managers in all of the different sports yahoo has to offer

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. SMALLER MOCK DRAFT OPTIONS!!! - either 5 or 6 people. Please make it happen!

Please make an option for smaller mock draft sizes. 8 people does absolutely nothing to help a lot of people practice.

Thanks!

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base