Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Hockey better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give a manager the ability to opt out of auto-renewal

Please give a manager the ability to opt out of auto-renewal.

In my current situation, there is a private league where the commissioner is not cooperative. He drafts the players for all the teams, locks out the managers so that his team is first.

He did that last year, and he will do it again this year, because there is no way for me to delete my team without his cooperation.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team Slogan

Where has that team slogan thing gone, the one you could write next to your team name? We need it in our keeper league to write there our team's prospects.

And don't tell me again it's not possible due to technical reasons (like removing polls from message boards) or some bull like that.

Thanks.

108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stats correction

My matchup end up in a tie. The pass category was tied 30-30 and according to a stat correction, I was awarded a pass on monday so I should get a point and at the same time win the matchup. Will it be change?

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. League Messages A Mess

Countless times in Fantasy baseball, football and hockey messages don't post. I type out a long message to the league and it doesn't post to the pool. It gets emailed out that I posted a new message but it doesn't show up on the league message board. This has happened to me and fellow players in 3 different leagues in 3 different sports.

And when a message does post normally the formatting gets all messed up. It will bunch together all the lines and disregard any spacing that was in the original version.

Your message board used to be my…

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Set my roster to the top ranked players automatically.

If i add someone to my roster, or move someone to my IR list, my roster gets thrown randomly out of whack. Or if I accidently miss a day, Yahoo could automatically set my top ranked players by default to my roster starting list.
    The whole process of setting up my starting lines could be way easier. Not why the process is so clunky

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Undo the live stats changes, because they're breaking the system

Live stats...total mess...LA/NYI starts in 3 hrs but you've got them 6:50 into the 1st period already. Consistently, stuff like this since the NHL season started.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Draft Failure

Sign up for auto draft and get LIVE drafts every time,complete failure on yahoo part,and even after draft says draft was done NO ROSTERS appearing in my Team,again COMPLETE FAILURE.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Patrick Eaves LW

He plays LW with Getzlaf and Perry... he did this for most of last year, but he is only listed as RW. Please fix!

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mitch Marner should be a RW, could this be updated please?

Mitch is still listed as a C but doesn't play up the middle, could this be updated to reflect his actually position (RW) please.

Thank you

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the Boston at Vegas game to the schedule for fantasy players!

Add the Boston at Vegas game to the schedule for fantasy players!

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop moving my line-up around for the rest of the week when I add a player today!

Stop moving my line-up around for the rest of the week when I add a player today!

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Score the match-ups please . My league #87155 has not been scoring.

Please keep the match-up scores. My hockey league #87155 hasn't been scoring now since the league was drafted.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Schedule Flexibility

When you have a situation where a league can't get together for the draft until the Thursday (1 day into season), I don't think you need to make it so that the league can't start till October 16th; after week 1 is complete. Why not just start the scoring on the Friday for that league? Or alternatively just award the teams the points for their players that have already gone (ESPN had this figured out years ago). The 1.5 week delay is brutal.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create a Fantasy Hockey "Hall of Fame."

I think the Fantasy Football "Hall of Fame" is a really nice upgrade that differentiates Yahoo from other fantasy football sites. It would be great if you created the same for fantasy Hockey. Fantasy Hockey has been around for just as long as Fantasy Football.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2017-2018 season: Can we please get a category of Faceoff % or Net face offs?

Hello yahoo, can we please get a faceoff% or net face offs stat category this upcoming season, like how you have net saves and holds in baseball? We've asked for this for years but to no avail. This stat seems like a no-brainer.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ALL Scores not loading (all Yahoo Sports)

Im sure youre all aware, but your scoreboard for ALL your sports has not been loading for months now. You guys should really resolve this before everyone just goes to ESPN once and for all.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/scoreboard/

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. StatTracker daily POINTS

PLEASE put back the DAILY manager point totals in the StatTracker (left side) for Points Only formats.

Cant understand why this was removed.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Phishing pop up attached to you site??

Don't know where to address this, but for the last week when I use my I-pad, every time I sign into Yahoo fantasy sports sites, I have been getting a phishing pop-up which stops me from continuing on the site on the I-pad. When I click on the "close" button it sends me to their site to respond to questions. I have tried everything, clearing my history and sites visited, restarting the I-pad, but nothing seems to work and I still get the pop-up. I have never had this problem on any other sites I visit. Is anyone else having…

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Daily - First Game

I hope you guys will consider a new option of roster changes "Daily - First Game". Where people can make moves for that day until the start of the first game. Once the first game starts, any roster moves will be in effect for the following day. Not sure why this isn't an option as it is on ESPN. Might just have to transfer my league there if we don't like the Daily - Today option, as some of us don't always have time to make line changes after games have been played before midnight for the following day, and…

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Hockey

Feedback and Knowledge Base