Fantasy Hockey

Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Hockey better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop adding C

Stop adding C to guys just cause they take faceoffs...that does not make them a C...stop caving to demands that players get positions added after .5 1 or 2 games...when they go back to the position they started at and are now tri position its ridiculous...Teams do some line juggling doesnt mean positions need to be added

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Goalie win totals (and perhaps other stats have not been updated)

Goalie stats have not been updated correctly, as the display total is inconsistent with nhl league total and totals displayed in the notes on the player profile

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an option when sorting stats to pick by position "All forwards". This would allow us to compare all our forwards at the same

Add an option when sorting stats to pick by position "All forwards". This would allow us to compare all the forwards at the same without mixing in the defensemen. This is particularly practical because a lot of forwards can play multiple positions so it's good to know where they place.

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can yahoo create a box pool for the NHL playoffs?

Pick one player from each box. 5 players per box, 18 box's 3 goalie, 6 dman, 9 forwards.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Please share my info with the NHL" preference is not saving correctly

On the edit information page from your team, there is the preference that says:

"PLEASE SHARE MY INFO WITH THE NHL SO I CAN RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT NHL GAMECENTER LIVE, THE NHL NEWSLETTER, AND SPECIAL OFFERS FROM THE NHL, ITS AFFILIATES, AND MEMBER TEAMS."

I selected 'no' and saved. When I went back in, it was 'yes' again. Not sure if that's a universal glitch or Yahoo sneakily set it up that way. Either way, please fix it and reply on this thread that it's done.

Thanks.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey B, thanks very much for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve and should have this resolved shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

6. GWG in SO

GWG in SO should be counted!

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. could you please add a 'total points' column to the stats cats.

Add a 'total points' column to the player stats.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Games actually PLAYED/ROSTERED totals for F/D and G

I wish I could compare how many games my players have played (while ROSTERED not on the bench). You can see "GP" in Team Log, but this is simply how many the players have played total (even if they were benched for some). I run with 3 or 4 defenseman, and I have no way of knowing if it's hurting my total games played.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove Leon Draisaitl from non-cut list.

He no longer is on the Oilers' top line with McDavid (now 3rd line) and is not on the top PP unit either. He is significantly underperforming and hurting a lot of fantasy owners who cannot cut or move him. Thanks!

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The 2 wk set during the All Star Game should not be set up that Teams can only chg 4 players

I wish Yahoo would make it possible to chg 4 players every and every week. Only being able to chg 4 players during the 2 week set around the All Star Game don't make sense.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mobile Notifications

So i had won a match up last week 5-4 but thought for sure that i should have won by more because it showed my goalie stats were better. But I always play on my phone, but i just logged onto the desktop into my team and see that i legitimately lost because i didn't have enough goalie appearances. It's fair that I lost but I think the improvement needs to be made to let me know that I need more starts while on the mobile device

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2016-17 Position eligibility requests

Put back RW for Seguin and LW for Kusnestov. Both have played in dual positions for multiple seasons.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  896 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Maximum Games Played per roster slot - Goalies - Points-Only Leagues

Commisioners should be able to set the amount of Maximum Games Played per goalie roster slot in Points-Only Leagues.

Since goalies never play all 82 games in a season, and in Points-Only leagues each goalie roster slot is set to 82 Maximum Games Played per slot by default with no option to adjust, managers inevitably have to own more than one goalie per goalie roster slot in order to reach the Maximum Games Played for that position. In larger Points-Only leagues this means that some managers will be at an unfair disadvantage because there are not enough quality goalie starts…

139th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Moe, thanks very much for your feedback. We’re committed to providing the best fantasy hockey experience for our users. I will pass your request on to our product team to investigate making the change. Good luck the rest of the season!

Yahoo Product Support

15. Please add Takeaway / Giveaway Ratio

Another Util category which sounds more fair and important than +/-.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks very much for your feedback! The team is looking into adding more stat categories for this season. Will keep you updated here!

Yahoo Product Support

16. Lundqvist loss yesterday

How does Lundqvist get the loss? Shouldn’t Pavelec get the loss in yesterday’s game? He let in the 4th goal and King Henry was pulled. And they lost the game 6-3.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 8 Team playoffs should have the option for a 4 team consolation bracket

When my league was 10 teams, top 6 made it and bottom 4 went into a consolation bracket where the winner earned the first overall pick next year. We expanded to 12 teams this year and an 8 team playoff and now the 4 team consolation doesn't exist? This is literally no different from other 4 team consolations they already have so I see no reason why that can't happen. This is the best option to keep teams from tanking at the end of the season and just getting rid of all of their players they're not going to keep…

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Vladislav Namestnikov Playing right wing

Vladislav Namestnikov has been playing RW for a while. He is only C,LW eligible. Can you make him RW eligible?
    Thanks

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dadonov LW position eligibility

Dadonov needs LW added. He has been playing LW wing with Trocheck & Malgin.

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Evgeny Kuznetsov constantly flanks the wings when playing on a line with Backstrom which happens often at even strength and 100% on PP

On every line combo website, it shows that he is always playing the wings on the PP and he's always paired with Backstrom on the wings. It makes no sense that he is only classified as a pure C.

139th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Hockey

Feedback and Knowledge Base