Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. my win was not registerd and i loose? please help

lost in playoffs because goalie win was not registerd

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Team Stat Filters

I like the feature allowing owners to look at their team statistical performance. But one missing element is the ability see team stats over recent time periods. I am looking at my opponent's performance in prepping for our playoff match up and Yahoo gives me his team totals for the entire year but how's he doing lately in certain categories? I should be able to see how his team has performed in team totals for the last 2, 4, 6 weeks or even over custom dates.
    IN GENERAL DATE FILTERS ARE NEEDED ON EVERY PAGE, FOR EVERY TEAM, EVERYWHERE!

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kuznetsov remove from can't cut list

Can we please remove Kuznetsov from the can't cut list? He's underperforming by a large margin at the moment.

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why can't I add a player for the following day when games are currently in progress?

People have busy schedules and need to be able to make trades for the next day regardless of what's happening today. Move making is too restrictive and not indicative of a progressive site.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. show standings on YAHOO app

Standings can change during the middle of the week. On the YAHOO regular page it does but not on your mobile app. I know its not official until the end of the week but it is good to know.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. roster move

Last night I was unable to make a roster change because I got a message that said something like, "unable to make changes, something out of date, sorry for any inconvenience." I was able to make the roster change today but because of that, the player I picked up (a goaltender) is starting today but is not on my active until tomorrow.! Thanks a lot YAHOO! Can YAHOO please put him in my lineup today!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Option to remove team from league during season.

I'm sure you've ran a pool were a team has quit mid season. I'd like an option to delete a team prior to playoffs and be able to manually adjust standings.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How are the season(avg) rankings calculated? I think they're buggy...

The other day I had the player list sorted by season(avg) and I saw a player who was better than another player in all categories except SOG (-0.5) and PPP (-0.05) but he was ranked lower. Those numbers are average. They had pretty much the same time on ice per game as well. That to me means there's something wrong. It can't be a complicated formula.

The other thing I find very annoying is that the season(avg) ranking factors in TOI. Nobody cares how many points a guy is getting per minute. What they want is to pick a player…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Opponent's Points per Category

On the Team Stats page, can you also show a rankings/total for what each team has faced in each category?? It shows your total Goals and Assists for example, but would be neat to see how many Goals and Assists YOUR OPPONENT'S have had while playing you in a season.

It's basically the same idea as how a NFL league has points against....this would just be a lot more detailed.

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Jonathan Quick off the Can't Cut List please

He's gone for at least 3 months with a groin injury and even the Kings are looking for a replacement.

97th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. keep auto draft auto instead of letting east coast speed freaks live draft while 'auto draft' is drafting.

Tired of signing up for auto draft only to find out some jerk gets to dive in and live draft while the rest of the league expects fair draft. Cheating!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make rejected trades visible for the league

It would be very interesting if the rejected trades would be visible for all the other league members. Maybe it allows other managers to make a similar/better offer. Could be in the "Recent Transaction" section. But I really do not know, how difficult it is to implement something like this. Or is this already possible but not activated in my league?

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why don't the current ranks show up on the My team page. They are blank,

Why don't the current ranks show up on the My team page. They are blank.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Minimum Player Requirements Active Rosters in Hockey

I'd like to see minimum Player Requirements for positioned players in hockey. In our league we do the honorary way and police it our selves but it is tough to do. We have a minimum of 2 goalies 3 defencemen and 7 forwards each week on an active roster. So let's say you have a defencemen injuries and you place him on ir the team must pick up a defencemen to meet the active roster requirement. There's to many times this year where we had that problem and someone would pick up a forward and have 2 defencemen on the…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Minimum Requirement for Active players postions

I'd like to see a minimum requirement for active players positions added to Yahoo next year. For example in our league we do the honorary thing but it's hard to police unless Yahoo creates that option under the commioner tools. In our league you must have 2 goalies and 3 defencemen that must be on your active roster for the week. So let's say there was an injury to a defencemen then you place him on injuries reserve then that leaves to on the active roster with our waiver set up then the team must get a defencemen. We have…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Kyle Okposo IR

He's out for weeks with broken ribs. Come on!

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. TJ Oshie was on ice for 2 goals last night and plus minus was 0

TJ Oshie was on ice for 2 goals last night and plus minus was 0

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Thanks for changing the NHL player profiles and taking away info pertinent to making decisions every day.

Thanks for changing the NHL player profiles and taking away info pertinent to making decisions every day.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base