Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. games remaining

Under League / Overview and League / Standings
    Please add a column "Games Remaining"

It would be great, if you could update Android App to display totals on league's page. Currently, user has to click on team name to see the points scored.

206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "player minutes remaining"

Adding a "minutes remaining" column showing how many minutes-left-to-play each player has would be a convenient feature to have on either the "my team" or "matchup" pages.

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't access previous years draft results all of a sudden. We use it every year to determine who is "keeper eligible".

We use the previous draft results to determine who is keeper eligible in our league. All of a sudden the draft results are not available for any league in Yahoo Fantasy Hockey or Football. WTF?

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fantasy Hockey at Yahoo would be much better if J. Halak and B. Bishop were correctly assigned a loss fo the December 4 2016 games

Fantasy Hockey at Yahoo would be much better if J. Halak and B. Bishop were correctly assigned a loss fo the December 4 2016 games they started and finished. The official NHL statistics assigned each losses when the games which they participated in were completed. As it stands on December 5th Yahoo's fantasy site shows neither a loss or win for the outcome for each player. I realize certain stats might be more arbitrary however in both of these cases there is no grey area, both goaltenders should have losses assigned to them and applied to the fantasy team totals.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to include a section listing the number of games each player has played in that week

I would like to be able to quicklÿ determine how my players and opposing players have done throughout the week by analysing the number of game they played throughout that week.....at this time I would have to review the players results each day whereas I would like to have a list of the number of games the player played up to that point in time as I review the results.....for example I want to look a players result on Saturday and get a gauge as to the average number of points, shots on goal etc a player has done over…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trade Block, Trade Offers, Rejections and Counter-Offers

1) The trading block is only seen on the desktop web browser, which it should be implemented into the fantasy app ASAP. I am the only member of my league that will use the desktop site while the rest use the fantasy app, so they have no clue that there is a trade block, which makes it completely useless. It could either have it's own separate tab at the top beside 'Add Player' or be worked into the 'League' tab and have a sub-tab by 'Standings' and 'Transactions'. It would be very beneficial either way.

2) When trading, you have…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Live Update for Matchups

Hi Yahoo Fantasy Hockey,

I love the system you guys have provided (for free) - I just had a few UI issues I was hoping you could address.

1. Could you make the weekly Matchup page auto-update while games are active? Or have a toggle to turn on auto-update for the people that would like to use it? It's pretty tedious to manually refresh the page, then re-click on the current day of play, every time I want to see how my team is doing that night. Sorry if this is bad form to mention, but this issue only stood out…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Weekly Adds

Please add the ability to view the amount of adds you have made in the given week, within the app. The league I am in has a limit to the amount of add you can make in a week. I can't find anywhere in the app where this information is. Adding this information would be a great help.

Thanks,

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make leagues Better

The leagues im currentlying playing in are no fun, due to the lack of movement and people actually playing there players in the day to day matchups. you have players who took 5 goalies just so others copuldnt have them and then bench 3 and use only 2 of them and its always the same 2, lack of trading and people who half the time dont even play there players.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix 'Start active players'

For some reason clicking 'Start active players' button sometimes puts a healthy player on the bench while putting 'Day to day' player (in the same position) in a starting line-up. Can you please fix this annoying bug ASAP?

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Goalie Injury Replacement

When a goalie gets hurt there has to be an option for the player to replace him. 3 game minimum is in play. Our CBS Pool the commissioner had the right to add a goalie and put him the injured one on waivers if requested by the player.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Penalties negative in ours but would like fighting to be a positive

We have penalties a negative. But have a separate stat for fighting don't know if that's possible. Better yet game misconduct not count at all. Nothings worse then a -17 in pim.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In player search can you make make IR and NA options

Could you add NA and IR to the search functions? This will allow us to sort players by those designations and help for leagues that feature NA slots for players in the minors

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. allow offline draft rosters to be uploaded 24 hrs before season starts and keep scoring retroactive to start of season

allow offline draft rosters to be uploaded 24 hrs before season starts and keep scoring retroactive to start of season

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Change Montreal's abbreviation from MON to MTL.

The three-letter abbreviation for Montreal has been MTL for as long as I can remember. It is so on NHL.com. When I see "Mon" in Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey, I always think Monday. It's confusing.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add 5 available NA spots.

Yahoo! Only allows 5 NA spots per roster. I believe this should be moved up to 10 because for people that run dynasty leagues, having a farm system is difficult because you only can hold 5 prospects on your team. Having 10 would evolutionize dynasty fantasy leagues.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have the option to only see the custom leagues that have 1 or 2 spots remaining

When looking for a custom Yahoo fantasy hockey league to join, provide the ability to only show the leagues that are looking to fill the final spot. This saves me scrolling past pages and pages of leagues that have, e.g. 1 out of 12 positions filled in. I figure most people looking to join the league want a full league, so would make sense to have that sort of filter available. Also a time of the day filter would be handy - e.g. I know that 9am local time is most suitable for me, whereas currently can only select entire…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base