Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ilya Samsonov should be NA.

Ilya Samsonov a Washington goalie prospect is listed day to day but should be able to be placed on NA as he’s in the minors.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Branden saad playing RW third line

He is currently playing RW on 3rd line. Been there for 2 games now. Saad should be LW RW.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Valeri Nichushkin playing LW

Since he has came back he has been on the fourth line playing left wing.
    He should be LW RW eigable

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why is Austin Watson listed as IR instead of Suspended?

As far as I know, he's not hurt and he was listed as "Suspended" just like Nate Schmidt, but a few days ago he was changed to IR. Why?

If he's going to stay designated as an "IR" I'd sign him and stash him in a deep league, but I'm worried that I'll sign him and stash him to IR only to have his designation changed back to Suspended and then either have to drop him or waste a bench spot on him.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Who the **** ranked Casey Mittelstadt ahead of Alex Barkov???

Really... you guys should look into that.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give out trophies faster

Why does it take a week for yahoo to hand out its "fake" first/second/third place trophies . Kind of anticlimactic by the time you receive it. They don't hand the Stanley Cup to the winning team a week later.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Felix Sandstrom

When will Felix Sandstrom be added to the Philadelphia roster now that he’s signed a contract?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. muzzin left game last night. DTD please.

Jake Muzzin left after taking a hit last night (Mar 26, 2018). Please add him to DTD.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be honest. Last week my scoring was set on Mon and never changed. I had fantastic week but not given points.

I was really disappointed with the management. Why play if you are not going to get credit for what team does.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Patrick Maroon [LW, RW] for New Jersey Devils

Patrick Maroon is listed as a lw, rw for the new jersey devils in the depth chart for the new jersey devils and research has him at 4RW as per yahoo, but he currently only has lw eligibility.

Would it be possible to request rw, lw for his eligibility?

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why would college basketball stories be covered on your NHL news and notes page???

why would college basketball stories be under the NHL news heading????

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Linus Ullmark

I have Ullmark in a keeper league as a NA, he is not on buffalos active team chart and is in the minors, yet he went from a NA player to DTD and is taking up a IR+ spot when he should be a NA

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chris Wagner to CLWRW

Chris Wagner is another player that goes from rw to lw, been playing LW mostly this season and is only a CRW, he doe take his share of Face offs, so a CLWRW would fit Wagners play on the ducks. thank you

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Goalie win totals (and perhaps other stats have not been updated)

Goalie stats have not been updated correctly, as the display total is inconsistent with nhl league total and totals displayed in the notes on the player profile

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please don't remove DTD based on practices.

Last Sunday, Silfverberg's DTD designation was removed on a Sunday based on him practicing even though the Ducks didn't play until Monday and it wasn't 100% certain he'd be playing.

I have a feeling the same might happen with Taylor Hall this week.

Removal of DTD should be done conservatively and on game days, especially in Daily Tomorrow leagues where owners will be caught off guard and unable to respond right away.

Thanks.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ALL Scores not loading (all Yahoo Sports)

Im sure youre all aware, but your scoreboard for ALL your sports has not been loading for months now. You guys should really resolve this before everyone just goes to ESPN once and for all.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/scoreboard/

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Link to Box Scores from the Fantasy League Pages, Not AP Stories

While the game is active, the scoreboard on the right hand side of the page links to the box score, which is what fantasy players care about.

After the game is over, you link to a written AP story that I could care less about with no link to the box score and I have to leave your site to go to another site to read the box scores. I doubt this is what you want. Get rid of the written stories and keep the box scores.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 30 31 32 34 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base