Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kevin Hayes RW eligibility Please?! :).

Kevin Hayes RW eligibility Please?! :). He's found a home on Mika Zibanejad's right side. I have a logjam at C and he's the odd man out. I like his game and don't want to lose him to a competitor. If I could slot him at his current position RW, it would optimize my roster. Thank you very much for your consideration.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Jake Guentzel Plays RW Top Line & Powerplay Add Eligibility

Jake Guentzel is RW on the top line and RW on the top powerplay. He needs RW eligibility.

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. h2h points with Games Played Limits (Maximums)

Allow H2H points league to set games played limit for skaters and goalies weekly.
    Example: ESPN fantasy hockey has this setting:
    Games Played Limits (Maximums)
    Goalie
    6 Games Played
    Skaters
    47 Games Played

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Brayden Schenn playing LW for the last 5 games

Brayden Schenn has been playing LW for the last 4 or 5 games (possibly more?) spanning the last couple of weeks. What's the delay with his dual eligibility? I am obviously not the only Schenn owner that is beguiled as to why he hasn't been given dual eligibility whereas other players seem to get it quite quickly… Laine comes to mind most recently.

I'm just looking for less ambiguity with a players position eligibility and a little more consistency. A players position eligibility greatly impacts his value.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 194th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jordan Staal needs LW eligibility!

Staal regularly plays LW on the PP unit

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. View full screenshot of all upcoming games

Although in the desktop version you can currently view all your players opponents for the upcoming week in 1 all inclusive screenshot, the App currently doesn’t have this option. This is important when setting your lineup in a head to head points league should you want to start someone with more games in the upcoming week than the other. This would make the App version much more helpful.

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Kevin Hayes plays RW on top line and top pp

Kevin Hayes is playing RW on both the top line and the top power play can you fix this please. Add RW eligibility.

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Player Notes

I am finding it very frustrating that this season I have had this issue. Many of my player notes are updating a day late. For example Brad Marchand played on Oct 30th and had 2 goals. Now in the app and on the website it says the note was on October 31st at 10:21AM BUT i know for a fact that note was not there at that time. It only appeared to me on 11/1 in the morning when I checked my team. This has been happening only from the start of this season as I've been using yahoo fantasy…

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mcdavid getting RW status

McDavid has been playing with Draisaitl most of the year. Because of this McDavid does not take FO's and lineups on the wing. McDavid should get wing status as him and Draisaitl constantly rotate.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pre ranking players

Why can Yahoo not remove keepers from the player pool when we are doing our pre ranking? That's a lot of players we are ranking for no reason at all.

And give us a field where we can type in a name instead of making us search through hundreds of names of players. Heaven forbid if we want to pick up a player who is ranked 850th and has a last name that starts with 'Z'. It's going to take you five minutes to find him.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I know it's been gone awhile, but I've always been irritated that the smack talk instant message box is gone. Was fun, kept us interacting!

I know it's been gone awhile, but I've always been irritated that the smack talk instant message box is gone. Was fun, kept us interacting and communicating, instead of twelve guys who mostly don't know each just being a silent photo with statistics on the screen. The league message board is not the same. We need the instant messaging back! Communication and the fun factor has seriously dropped since it disappeared.

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add metric for games played

Adding a column for games played would allow for us to distinguish between poor performance and injury related deficits in statistics.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allstar Break - Give us some sort of update!

Yahoo has to give it's players more notice. Here we are on a Tuesday with one more day of games and no one has a clue if goalie minimums are needed or if there will be an extended "2 week" matchup. We just need that info. It makes us commissioners look like idiots when you can't communicate properly of what is going on

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Viewing rosters by date

When viewing a team's lines on the desktop site, the farthest back that you can set a date on the drop down menu is 2 days prior to the current date (you can do this over and over to get to the first day of play). What I would suggest is that the drop down menu functions similarly to the drop down menu on the mobile app, and the user be able to scroll up and down to select any date from the menu, so as to more easily view teams' lineups.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix Pre-Rank! It's bugged.

Fix Pre-Rank! Your pre-rank before draft doesn't follow your own pre-ranking scale under players tab! John Gibson is ranked #2 and #95!

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sean Couturier LW eligibility

Hello. Sean Couturier should have LW eligibility in addition to C. Couturier and Giroux have played on the same line all year, and they alternate taking faceoffs depending on which side the draw is on. If Giroux has eligibility for both, it seems logical that Couturier should as well. My league counts faceoffs as a category and only has 2 spots to start centers. Giroux is 4th in the NHL in goals, but I can't start him without punting the faceoff category.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Downloadable/alternative stats

I would like to see free agent stats downloadable - I'd also like to see other statistical categories other than the ones in my league - at the very least games played. What you have now is pretty bush league.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Jeff Carter needs RW eligibility

The guy clearly plays RW on this team if you watch the games, in and out cente

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base