Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. App?

Why is there not an app for this? With the strict deadline it would be so much easier for players to make a last minute pick from an app.

46th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tie breaker function and app????

Why has there still been nothing done about tie breakers in survivor? We had a 16 team, single strike league, somehow all of us went out in the same week. We had to reset the league, and lost all of the previous picks. Then when it was down to 3 remaining, it happened again. So, we had to reset the league and everyone had to reference a screen shot to make sure they didn't pick a team that was previously picked as Yahoo deletes all previous picks during a reset. How hard is it to allow the commish to select…

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Weekly reset button for the survivor league.

add a weekly reset button. This way when you get deep in the season and the last remaining 4 teams all go out in the same week, you can carry just those 4 teams and all data over to the following week to keep playing until a winner is determined. I'd call it the Highlander feature "There can be only one!"

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey Yahoo, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SUGGESTIONS

I just read all of the "suggestions" and am baffled that yahoo has not done anything about them. There are really only two things people are asking for and they are ridiculously easy to do.

1) Add Commissioner Rights!!!! (every league experiences people's picks not registering or being changed somehow)
    2) Automatically send notification emails to the entire league during kickoff of the Thursday night game. If there are any pick errors that don't pertain to the Thursday game the player can notify the commissioner and then the commissioner has two days to fix it before the bulk of games…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send a confirmation of the pick

Thank you for your response. I again am not sure how the lions were picked as I picked Green Bay and it was highlited yellow as my pick and we 2-3 days before the game. The day before I went back into the system to confirm it was Green Bay and it kept giving me a error message.. While I understand you may see lions as a pick , I assure you it was not picked by me as I showed someone my pick and looking back should have screen shot the pick made , because now I am out…

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In Survival Football, next season, can you please offer each user name multiple chances to play. Not just one play per user name.

One play per username is lame. give each username the option for multiple plays! Thank you!

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Playoff Picks

It would be benificial to allow those individuals whos pools run into playoffs to edit the settings to allow for players to pick playoff teams twice.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PayPal (or similar service)

Link up with a service like PayPal or similar to coordinate collecting league fees, transaction (trade/waiver/etc) fees, and help process payouts.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reminder Emails

Your Survival Football leagues give users an option to have a reminder email sent to them prior to the deadline. While I understand that users should be aware of when games start, not all of the players are huge sports fans, and rely on the reminders.

I have now had about 8 people come to me complaining because they never received the reminder emails from Yahoo. Normally I assume people are just making excuses, but then I realized that I am also signed up for reminder emails, and I have not received them either.

There are some very unhappy people…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHY IS THERE A LIMIT OF 100 TEAMS?>>>??????

Why is there a limit on the number of players for survival football? Increase the maximum ...right now it is 100. Other sites have no limit

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Invites

I'd like to be able to see who I've sent invites to so I know who I've missed and so I don't duplicate.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please offer an app for Survival Football......

Offer an app for Survival Football leagues...... or add it to the existing fantasy app that everyone already has on there smart phones

thanks

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow the commissioner to manually allow a member to rejoin even if they are eliminated

For example if 3 members are left in the pool and it is week 13 and they all lose those 3 members can continue on to try to have a single winner before the end of the season. The commissioner would go in and allow those 3 members to be back in the contest

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple Entries for same e-mail

How can I allow people to have multiple entries under the same email address?
    This is a feature that will help expand my league tremendously

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base