How can we make Survival Football better?

Prize money 100,000 or more, makes the game intense and exciting. I had many friends who wanted in this year but now only 10k?

2017 was a blast and intense with 100k as prize money. What a disappointment to see 10k for 2018. I had encouraged and spread the word to many friends who were looking forward to play this year, but now? I only expected the prized money to grow, not be slashed by 90%. Hopefully yahoo can work harder to increase sponsorship and advertising to improve and restore the survival football game to 100k or more soon.

44th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kyle Hauk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel your pain. I was a finalist last season and won $346. This year it isnt even worth it. I don't think the geniuses at Yahoo understand that the Survival Pool DOESN'T have to be 100% self-sustaining in order to be profitable. There's plenty of carry-over site use to other pages and click-throughs to supplement the pool's current sponsorships and ads. Draft Kings has a Pick Em pool, but the week 2 prize is a mere shadow of the first week's jackpots. Corporate greed and stupidity at its finest.

Feedback and Knowledge Base