Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On Tuesday October 31st I made my pick early, (Buffalo) And on Wednesday Nov.1st, I clearly made and saved my pick to New Orleans. Now, afte

On Tuesday October 31st I made my pick early, (Buffalo) And on Wednesday Nov.1st, I clearly made and saved my pick to New Orleans. Now, after the Thursday November 2nd game, the website for some reason says that I took Buffalo! This is absolute bullsheeet as I am now out of a chance to win some huge $$$ is this pool. Is there anyway Yahoo can track this obvious error on their part??

82nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Survivor Error

I played all 4 weeks of survivor, setting my pick in advance of the weeks first games on Thursday, however, after Sunday's games, I noticed my pick for week 4 was missing... this after getting confirmation it was saved. My pick was the Seattle Seahawks but now you're showing I didn't make a pick... what's up with that? I play in three other survivor contests and picked the Seahawks in all of the contests. What happened? I've been a loyal Yahoo fantasy player for years... but this BS!

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't I pick Seattle or New England this week?

Why can't I pick Seattle or New England this week (3)

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I distinctly remember making a pick last week and it was not saved

so that's great I'm almost knocked out of the league already.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There is no way for the commissioner to contact members in the league that has hidden their emails.

Allow commissioner to send email to all members like in Fantasy football. Or show the email ONLY to the commissioner.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hey Yahoo, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SUGGESTIONS

I just read all of the "suggestions" and am baffled that yahoo has not done anything about them. There are really only two things people are asking for and they are ridiculously easy to do.

1) Add Commissioner Rights!!!! (every league experiences people's picks not registering or being changed somehow)
    2) Automatically send notification emails to the entire league during kickoff of the Thursday night game. If there are any pick errors that don't pertain to the Thursday game the player can notify the commissioner and then the commissioner has two days to fix it before the bulk of games…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reminder Emails

Your Survival Football leagues give users an option to have a reminder email sent to them prior to the deadline. While I understand that users should be aware of when games start, not all of the players are huge sports fans, and rely on the reminders.

I have now had about 8 people come to me complaining because they never received the reminder emails from Yahoo. Normally I assume people are just making excuses, but then I realized that I am also signed up for reminder emails, and I have not received them either.

There are some very unhappy people…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base