Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PayPal (or similar service)

Link up with a service like PayPal or similar to coordinate collecting league fees, transaction (trade/waiver/etc) fees, and help process payouts.

54th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Invites

I'd like to be able to see who I've sent invites to so I know who I've missed and so I don't duplicate.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please offer an app for Survival Football......

Offer an app for Survival Football leagues...... or add it to the existing fantasy app that everyone already has on there smart phones

thanks

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the commissioner to manually allow a member to rejoin even if they are eliminated

For example if 3 members are left in the pool and it is week 13 and they all lose those 3 members can continue on to try to have a single winner before the end of the season. The commissioner would go in and allow those 3 members to be back in the contest

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple Entries for same e-mail

How can I allow people to have multiple entries under the same email address?
    This is a feature that will help expand my league tremendously

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base