Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Not very impressed with the new YFF format, however the main reason being the removal of the forum. BRING BACK THE PRIVATE LEAGUE FORUM!

Not very impressed with the new YFF format, however the main reason being the removal of the forum. BRING BACK THE PRIVATE LEAGUE FORUM!

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Chris OkroyChris Okroy shared a merged idea: Can you please add a Messageboard to the Groups  ·   · 
    Started  · 

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think they gave Yahoo fantasy premier league to the interns and they have no idea what is going on. All the rest of Yahoo fantasy games seem to be thriving. Fantasy premier league does not even appear on my Yahoo fantasy sports page....like shunned red-headed step child....lets go interns, get it together...

• farizfariz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its been 10 days now. still no change. Are you having a Hari Raya break?

• ldgldg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so you will do your best to bring back comment sections as it is clearly what people want. However you still ignore what many many more people want which is the old exciting version of yahoo. Its not pretty colours and a flashy looking website we want its a game that is fun to play, challenging and exciting. Just like the one you were running last year.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some things don't work as well on an ipad as on a desktop. It's is not one of them... I haven't found the comments section for any of my leagues, using any of the hardware configurations at my disposal.

The thing I liked best about last year's league forums was that they existed, so if you could bring that bit back it would be a start.

• cribmadcribmad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think yahoo admin staff are using a different game ! no comments section at all ! i have already gone over to the dark side premierleaguefantasyfootball and unless yahoo change this monstrosity ill stay there - it makes me so sad :(

• Reverend IkeReverend Ike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see no "comment" section anywhere. I see no "league tab" anywhere. If I click the Leagues menu choice, I see a list of leagues I'm in, no comment button or section. If I click my private league, I see a list of other members, no comment button or section. As Mike Roberts said, private leagues run competitions, post results, and chat among the members.

It is mind-boggling how this new version is actually a major step backwards from last season.

• Carl SurryCarl Surry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the forum/message baords. I run a Champions league/euroa cup competition. I need the main forums to advertise for new members (I need 38 and have 28 so far, from past members) plus I need the league message board to inform members of scores and fixtures etc. S11 have offered to host our forum but I would rather do it in game as not all are S11 members.

• MikeyHMikeyH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the comment section for the leagues? I can't see it anywhere?

• TylerTyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Yahoo,

I'm unable to locate the comment section. Can you bring back the message board or something similar displayed on the right side of the page?

Thank you for your response,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAHOO FF IS DEAD WITHOUT THE MESSAGE BOARDS / MAIN LOUNGE - ARE THE YAHOO PEOPLE SO STUPID THAT THEY CANT SEE THIS ? NO GROUPS NO FUN NO POINT !! BRING BACK THE OLD FORMAT PLEASE

• aganast .aganast . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The presence of the message board is essential and it was always good to have it, even if it was never as impressing as ESPN fantasy's forum.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base