Skip to content

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

354 results found

1. Get rid of the ads that are misleading.

Get rid of ads that are misleading to get you in to read them. Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise married? oh come on. that was at the top of the page and it totally brings the level of Yahoo page down to the gutter.
    Please review what you put on your page - you guys used to have class.

1462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. An Advertisement by Win Trillions was on your site, so I played a game. It turned out to be a subscription. Annoyed at being tricked

Please do not allow any gambling sites to advertise, where a sign-up is actually a subscription, as this is false advertising, which is carefully hidden in the terms and conditions. The only reason I tried to play, as it was on your website, thinking it would be reputable

1025th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why do we have to see adverts EVERY time we click on to a story..REALY EVERY time an advert. are you reall that hard up for advertising paym

Why do we have to see adverts EVERY F#@C@N time we click onto a story....or ANYTHING else you have on your web site....seriously....REALY EVERY time.... are you really that hard up for advertising payments?

2861st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Heed your members requests

I used "AdChoices" to attempt to stop pop up ads. Doesn't work OR you're not interested in stopping them as the instructions send one off in a tangent to other sites.
    After reading a lot of comments on your feedback page it appears that you're only paying lip service to the "system".

1025th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why allow sponsored ads "Weird New Craze Finally Puts A Stop To Slow PCs" that cause pc problems not fix them?

This ad promotes software that can cause more harm than good to a PC, prob is that unsuspecting people will see this as authourative being on this site. I believe that it would be good to check the integrity or validity of whats being advertised. Just a quick google would help.

1462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't go forward so fast - you are making your site dangerous.

I'm getting trojan alerts when I try to watch videos you are hosting. The autoplay function is ridiculous. I have been a yahooer for many many years, but it is now getting very uncomfortable being here.

1462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop sponsored ads which appeared to be the news with caption "How people in Australia got suddenly rich?"

The news opened a new browser with a 9-minutes video which said by registering before this video end will reveal how to get rich quickly. Thought though it is a news in yahoo7 so cannot be scam! Therefore, I registered with basic details such as full name, email address, mobile number and address. Then, after registering, it opened another browser which seemed to be the live shares trading and then another small browser popup which asked to deposit the minimum fund $250 with credit card details. Here, I full stopped and smell something wrong! Then, I received a phone call…

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wall Street Furious Over New Trading Algorithm is nothing but a scam. Beware,

Wall Street Furious Over New Trading Algorithm. Is nothing but a scam. Beware,

556th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove that pain in the **** Ad at the top. Finally I am sick of it honestly.

Remove that ******* brute force advertising from your site at the top of the home page.. You can't even get rid of the stupid thing now. No wonder yahoo are losing users.

1025th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. there are so many pop up interuptions when trying to read an article that i no longer will use your page. its crazy and so annoying!!

annoying pop up screens driving me crazy when trying to read an artice. I have given up, wastes my time..

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why do the video adverts run perfectly while the news items we wait for take forever to load and play?

We get that you need the adverts, but get the system working so the news videos run as well as the ads do - it is infuriating to see the ad run perfectly, then have a veeeerrrry slow buffering news story - impossible to watch!

1462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. reduce amount of adds. takes so long for my computer to load them all. and why are they at the top of my emails as well?

I NEVER TAKE ANY NOTICE OF ANY ADDS I SEE EVER. THEY DON'T ENTICE ME TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS EVER, I SAY REMOVE THEM ALL. BUT I GUESS ITS A MAIN PART OF YOUR REVENUE.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Once I have commenced composing a new email, I want the ads to be stopped from scrolling. They interfere with the typed text.

Stop scrolling ads once a new email is being composed. It is annoying rewriting interrupted text. Have ads but stop them changing until emails are composed and sent.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. IDENTITY THEFT

One of your Sponsored ads is a scam ad, intended to collect personal information to commit identity theft. It's the ad offering free Ray Bans. Please ban these ads immediately.

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. REmove scam advertizees ...... Turbo Your PC or TurboYourPC virus is a nasty rogue infection that works as a double agent. On a hand, it pr

REmove scam advertizees ...... Turbo Your PC or TurboYourPC virus is a nasty rogue infection that works as a double agent.

151st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Current horror movie ad on email login extremely disturbing, inappropriate and needs removing.

1. The decision to place this ad lacks sensitivity, as some parents check their emails while their children are present;

2. As an adult who continues to be subject to nightmares when tired since childhood, I have made a conscious choice to never expose myself to Horror content. I am unimpressed to have this placed in front of me by my email provider;

3. When logging in to my email, I felt shocked and disturbed by the Horror movie ad, such that I miss typed my password while trying to quickly remove myself from it.

Yahoo's decision makers seem to now operate from…

1025th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Gambling Popup unacceptable...I might be a kid!

Stop Gambling Ads, especially the random Popups...

1025th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi, I just looked at the Sunrise page for the first time ever. I was blown away with all the ads. I am never coming back to Yahoo 7.

Hi, I just looked at the Sunrise page for the first time ever. I was blown away with all the ads. I am never coming back to Yahoo 7.

1462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An ad is a prpblem.

The ad Turbo your PC is malware. I downloaded the exe file and installed it to find there is a demand for payment at the last step before the cleanup is effected. I immediately deleted the exe file and uninstalled the program to find that my home page of Mozilla Firefox had been hijacked and replaced by the Yahoo homepage. I have nothing against the Yahoo homepage but I want the Mozilla Firefox homepage to remain as it now is - after I restored it. I will warn all users about this Turbo scam.

1462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base