Skip to content

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

370 results found

1. 1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Your headline is 'appaulling' and should be 'appalling'.

Melissa Hill, who wrote the article about the arrest of an eleven year old, can spell, who does the front page feed headlines? They only had to copy the word from her article.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why no HD like the nine network? Viewers will leave by the thousand

If the Seven Network don't move to HD to follow the Nine Network they'll lose me

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. correct an error

We have been showing our respects to the people of France following the devastating horrors of the terrorist attacks over the weekend. Yet Our own media has not been exactly respectful. In their reports they have been saying that we have been showing our support by displaying Frances Colours - Red White and Blue. The correct display of those colours and the correct way to state the colours is "Blue, White And Red. There is a difference, and I have cringed ever time our media gets it wrong. I repeat it is Blue White and Red, any other way is…

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The editorial team are linking The Paris 'Breaking News' to the wrong story. They seem more interested in getting their name in by-line.

The editorial team are linking The Paris 'Breaking News' to the wrong story. This happens all the time. This is just amateur hour stuff by the editorial team. They seem more interested in getting their names in by-line of stories than accuracy of the story or good editorial practices. The editorial team need to get the basics right before pursuing self promotion.

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. YA web page,the absolut worst,crashing,stuffing people around,! and your mail sucks TURDS! YOU DILLS REALLY KNOW HOW TO **** ON PEOPLE! AYE?

YA web page,IS the absolute worst,crashing,stuffing people around,! and your mail sucks TURDS!If I try and send mail with any attachment over a few meg, it comes up with that stupid " sorry we are working on the problem *! and the whole bloody email is un redeemable!!! every F_____G Time! YOU DILLS REALLY KNOW HOW TO * ON and **** PEOPLE OFF! AYE?

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. cut the ****

are Yahoo "editors" 15 year olds? why is everything "heart breaking...", or "Amazing....." or "Epic..." or "Hilarious....". Why do we have to put up with **** about Kardashians, or someones (ok face it, anyones) ***** or nipples. Grow up and get some intelligence.
    Ah ok, I don't have to put up with up because I can change my home page to NOT be yahoo.... perfect.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Typhoon kidnapped for $9 million" - either a joke or inept journalism?

Employ people who can spell and have an IQ of over 80!

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo7. Wankers

What a pack of f...ing wankers you are Yahoo7. All this **** you are causing and ignoring just like ******** do. You can't even get the season number for the x factor correct. You dorks have it as season 6 and it's bloody season 7 you wankers. Are you all illiterate are just dickheads.
    I would suggest you all **** off and let someone who has a bit more intelligence than a monkey do the job. Oh, actually a monkey would have more brains than you people and probably do the job better than you ever could. WOEFUL.

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop force-feeding us junk about so called celebrities

who cares about any of these people? really, you do? ok fair enough if you're their brother or mother then maybe you are interested in a picture or two of their EPIC mansion, or their AMAZING waterfall swimming pool, or that some part of their body (hello, we all have a body) popped out at some point, or what they are maybe going to call their kid (who will be ADORABLY cute no doubt)... but really what a load of drivel

I guess if your readers haven't already got **** for brains already then the more they read this junk…

557th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29843851/fairfax-ipsos-poll-shows-malcolm-turnbull-and-coalition-leaving-labor-behind/

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29843851/fairfax-ipsos-poll-shows-malcolm-turnbull-and-coalition-leaving-labor-behind/

Nobody with even half a brain is looking for "proof" from opinion polls of the need, or otherwise, for changes in political leadership. Your article is written by an ignorant, digital era automaton, who has given up on thinking for the much easier, and therefore preferred, collation of other ignorant & meaningless opinion of those who have also given up on thinking. Shite for shite.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. remove unwanted stuff as requested. Not just reposition to end of yahoo7 listings

Very sneaky. You give us an option to remove articles and not see them anymore but that is ****. All you do is reposition them at the end of the yahoo7 listings. Yahoo is becoming very annoying and no wonder ninemsn and google are so much better

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see A LOT LESS advertisement of sexually related content. I DO NOT want to see who's doing what with who.

Every day there seems to be a piece about **. I DO NOT care that the Jenner woman is suffering from too much of it! I DO NOT need or want to know that Rhianna is worried about her private parts getting too large! There is enough ** stuff on TV and in advertising everywhere else. I am NOT "inspired" (as Yahoo says it wants to do for me) by any of these ****** topics. Studies are one thing. Pride in who did what with who and got whatever out of it, IS NOT!

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 557th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. YAHOO7 is turning into cheap tacky soft **** site. It should have an MA15+ rating and is totally inappropriate for a family news site.

YAHOO7 is turning into cheap tacky soft **** site. It should have an MA15+ rating and is totally inappropriate for a family news site.

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i logged in today 2nd oct . and with absolute dismay was horrified to see the quality of topics and articles on offer. seriously,

absolute pure DRIVVEL on offer in the way of articles by your Journos.
    are u employing high school kids to write these pathetic attempts at stories. ? GIVEN THE REAL ISSUES going on in the world u DONT want people to know about. ! seriously,

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Well, where shore gled that professionals journalists R righting thes storees, instead : Governement joins police to tackle Medicare ripoff

Well, where shore gled that professionals journalists R righting thes storees - insted of masheens:

"Governement . . .
    (joins police to tackle Medicare ripoff)".

SpellCheckers R Us

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base