Skip to content

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

370 results found

1. put real news on your home page. WHO CARES IF SOME OVER OPINIONATED BIG MOUTH TALKING ABOUT TRUMP WHO GIVES A FLYING ****.Real news about au

Real news about Australian people about our states.Who gives a flying **** about some over opinionated horrible people who think their statements and opinions matter. Who cares its yahoo home page is for Jerry springer gone viral people not me. I want facts and real news.

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Leave s@x stories off the headlines

Today's headline features how to have s@x on a plane. Another headline is about a model who knows photographers are looking at her "cleavage".Why do you need to do this? Yahoo U.K. Or USA don't have anywhere near the amount of smutty headlines you do. I have been observing this for the past few months and every day there are at least 2 stories, which children see as soon as they open the Yahoo browser, that discuss s@x or s@xual promiscuity. DISGRACEFUL. I have collated and screen captured all of the s@x related headlines since February 1, and will…

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If yoy can provide BALANCED coverage on Trump, UNLIKE CNN, Conservative hating coverage, I will use Yahoo 7 as my homepage. Thanks

If you resepect democracy and freedom you will give BALANCED political coverage, not Communist Totalitarian propaganda, and I will use Yahoo7 as my homepage. Thanks

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 322nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am really annoyed at the descent into **** that is the Yahoo main page. Not all of us are sick in the head please remove all of the ****

I am really annoyed at the descent into **** that is the Yahoo main page. Not all of us are sick in the head please remove all of the **** and *** articles. Children read these pages too, try being an actual news site for a change.

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You may as well rename this the Kardashian page, since there isn't a day you don't feature them.

Sick of seeing the worthless Kardashian clan taking up what could be interesting or important news space. When are you changing the name to the Kardashian page?

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "FEWER STORIES LIKE THIS"? PLEASE CHANGE THIS TO "NO STORIES LIKE THIS" and actually deliver on this!!!!!!!.

I do like the IDEA of being able to customise my NEWS feeds however Yahoo IGNORES my inputs! Please update your option "FEWER STORIES LIKE THIS" to "NO STORIES LIKE THIS" and actually deliver because I'm so tied of Celebrity s**tbags such as ths freak Kyle Jenner that I WILL shut down my Yahoo account and move elsewhere! I'll give you til years end and if nothing has changed I'm leaving Yahoo!

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP making topless celebrities NEWS!!

STOP making topless celebrities NEWS!! Seriously, I feel I'm getting dumber and dumber every time i log on to check my mail! So much American news with no value, mindless advertising I couldn't care less about and 'popular' stories that assume the general public to be nothing more than a pack of immoderate consumer drones! So SICK of this!! Give us an option or something… PLEASE!

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why is the Texan unemployment rate even makming it to Australian yahoo?? The American rate I can maybe understand but the Texan rate?

MAKE IT RELEVANT to EACH country!! LAst week a story about unemployed Brits and now the texan unemployment rate ?? VERY relevant to UK and American users but how is it relevant to the Australian site? And the Amwercian flag??? It is a global world, not an American world!

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop using misleading pictures with your stories

Today's story "Dog attack: Children Hospitalised" shows a German Shepherd which, from the properties looks like a generic photo you have plucked off the internet. The story has NOTHING to do with german shepherds and is all about pit bulls or a british bulldog which looking absolutely nothing like a shepherd.

How about a bit more responsibility? (and its time your T&Cs were updated

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop with the Left Wing biased reporting, are there any journalists left out there that 'try' to give some sort of balanced opinion.

Stop with the Left Wing biased reporting, are there any journalists left out there that even 'try' to give some sort of balanced opinion, most of the political stories on here (especially from the US) are grossly misrepresented, just to satisfy what you believe the be your base. Because of this lack of journalistic ethics, you are creating a 'moving of the goal posts' and as such, you have effectively created the opposite effect and are forcing your base to the Right.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of the multiple story listings. Get ride of the WAY over the top hyperbole in the headlines and stories. The ridiculous lengths you.

The ridiculous lengths you go to to make "news" events seem important smack of hyperbole, sensationalism and completely unprofessional "journalism" (note the brackets on the word journalism.
    If I and millions of others want to know about a baby falling over, idiots doing stupid stunts and plain old misleading and distorted headlines and stories we'll go to the trashy women's magazines.
    This, I take it, is supposed to be a news forum, not a competition to see who can create the worst headlines and distort facts in a story as much as they can.
    At the moment this site belongs…

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we move away from headings with "Shocking"

Every news story about a celebrity isn't "Shocking".
    Just like every home improvement idea isn't a "Hack"

Your sensational headlines do not encourage me to click them when everything is "shocking".

It also diminishes true news stories where the word shocking would be appropriately used.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We don't need to see so many stories about Liz Hurley in a bathing suit/ bikini.

Please - can we go a week or two without a celebrity in bikini story. We know they're all selling their 'new bathing suits'. Its winter in Australia now. We don't need or care about bikini's.
    You particularly love to feature Liz Hurley - I'm not sure a week goes by without a Liz Hurley bathing suit story. I like Liz Hurley, but I don't need to see her in a bathing suit every single week

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop showing pictures and stories of Donald Trump. It is over.

Stop showing pictures and stories of Donald Trump and his family. It is over. Old news.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how do stop celebrity news on my email?

I can't look at this on the train or at work without looking like a pervert.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. replace journalists with....

you should try eating scrabble pieces and epsom salts. **** them out on a piece of paper and boom! better than the journalism here

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why is your coverage of Trump 100% negative?

I don't think I have ever seen a story on your homepage that was in any way positive towards Donald Trump. Everything is negative and they stay there until a newer negative story can be generated. Despite what you might believe and what you would have your readers believe, there have been many good things come out of the White House over the last 4 years. If you can't find the details I would be happy to make a more meaningful & substantial contribution.

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base