Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Homepage

Please remove sexually explicit/provocative photo material from the home page screen. It should be at the user's discretion to view such images.
    Unprofessional and improper. You are forcing people who do not want themselves nor their children to be viewing such content to move to another provider - very sad and inconvenient.

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. there is too much content to load...

its so slow I have attempted to read things and simply nav the home page numerous times today but just went to msn instead.

226th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Where are the Paralympic Games?

Where are the Paralympic Games?
    We are a class in a special education school and enjoyed watching the Olympic Games as part of our class lessons. We were looking forward to watching Olympic heros who were just like us.
    We can only find short news reports of the medals won, we would like to see whole races and events like we did in with the Olympic games. Can you please add a Paralympic tab to the Seven Sport page to support Olympic athelets who deserve to be recognised for thier abilities.
    Thankyou
    S2

397th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. stop repeating old out of date news

Your home page is cluttered with news that is old so get some up to date relevant news content rather than repeating articles we read weeks ago ... boring

292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Put the currency converter back on the Finance Home page, oh and change the main homepage back....I have now lost my daily news!

Put the currency converter back on the Finance Home Page and change the main Homepage back. I have now lost my daily news and refuse to keep the homepage open because it is too cluttered and busy and full of rubbish

292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I hate your new homepage - you can improve by going back to the old one. I find myself going to ninemsn now!

I hate your new homepage - you can improve by going back to the old one. I find myself going to ninemsn now!

397th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Are you even bothering to look at the feedback?

Daily I have a look at the feedback, the numbers grow each day, and they are all negative about the intrusive bulldust that you are foisting on us - but do you care? Obviously you are NOT looking or listening

259th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PLEASE ! Fix your MISTAKE!

I don't want to have to use another news site - I really don't. Would you please, for the love of God, put the damned homepage back the way it was? Why are you doing this? Why are you inflicting this garbage on on us? Did we ask you to make it better? Ask you to make it different? Slicker? Intuitive? Modern? No, we didn't....

You're seriously deluded if you think it's better. You're seriously deluded if you think it's what people want. Honestly, all you've done is bastardise it. The feedback on these pages is proof of that. Will…

292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Its terrible .. while we understand the needs for ads ~ the ads are jumping in our face every time we click on something to read.

It was better how it was even before the change. It's painful to be on the homepage but I don't want to change as it's been my home page for 30 years! BUT it's tempting me to change now!

292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. stop changing the Page!!!!

Stop changing the page, you have ruined it. nothing works - links take you to wrong sites - ended up in someone elses email!! how I don't know I blame the useless site!!!

292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 292nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scam saying you have won a samsung 8 phone

Everytime i click on a news story to read after its loaded it then goes to another page saying that i have been selected and have won a samsung 8 phone. It happens through the website and through link on the facebook page aswell. It needs to be removed.

428th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I found 2 basic problems with your top level home page.

I found 2 basic problems with your top level home page.

1/ In the top left was a line "Hi {my username}" when I click on it a menu pops up. But it is so well separated from the link that it pops down BEFORE I can get the mouse into the box. I am using a Chrome Web Browser.

2/ When I did (by fluke) get into the box I pressed "Account Info" link, and it sent me to the URL "https://profile.yahoo.com" which DOES NOT EXIST!

At least the 'gear' menu also had a "Account Info" link…

348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of the hopeless and disgusting "new" version of Yahoo Messenger.

Yahoo appears to be in self-destruct mode. This is not so much about the Yahoo home page, but more about a related product, even though the home page has degenerated so much in recent years, I rarely look at it now.

I downloaded and installed the "new improved" version of Yahoo Messenger today. I have now uninstalled it and reinstalled the old version, because the new version is easily the WORST instant messaging application I have ever seen.

I have decided I will never use it, and if the old version stops working after August 31, I will simply switch…

428th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 428th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stop putting up scams as real stories..... eg Craze wiping out slow computers across australia. is a SCAM. dont believe this story....

stop putting up scams as real stories..... eg Craze wiping out slow computers across australia. is a SCAM. dont believe this story...

348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would really like it if my first view of the day did not have to include half naked women splashed across my screen.

I would really like it if my first view of the day did not have to include half naked women splashed across my screen.

1007th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You continue to place me anywhere else in Oz no matter how many times I set my default location. Quit the scam ads!

You continue to place me anywhere else in Oz no matter how many times I set my default location. Quit the scam ads and try to get it right. So much for the new and imporoved,. You've had ample time to fix your site.

428th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. News , Ads

HELLO, YOUR NOT LISTENING, your ignoring consumers.
    YOU still have an eternity supply of News , I delete the I don't want to see but your NEWS goes on and on and on , what I delete is back on the page after I read an article , WHY ISNT IT SAVED as deleted ???
    DONT WANT any other News ONLY WANT LOCAL AUSTRALIAN NEWS but still you put all the FROME AROUND THE WORLD .
    ADS , YOUR STILL SHOVING THEM DOWN OUR THROATS, THE BIG USELESS ONE AT THE TOP , THE ONE THAT POPS UP EVERYTIME WE

348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base